India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Smethng behind veer's reaction

PavaniShiny IF-Rockerz
PavaniShiny
PavaniShiny

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I think der is smethng behind veer's reaction abt vansh.D way he was aftr cmng into room i don't think veer is dat dumb to believe in vansh.Share ur views abt veer' reaction abt vansh

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bandisdeviRiyacuteJenishazzraju_skyStrawbellatiny15

phaneeswar Senior Member
phaneeswar
phaneeswar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
atleast he would have shared wid Iccha...I'm sure Veer believed Vansh/Tiger...I didn't expect he would be such a big Dumbo...
PavaniShiny IF-Rockerz
PavaniShiny
PavaniShiny

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phaneeswar

atleast he would have shared wid Iccha...I'm sure Veer believed Vansh/Tiger...I didn't expect he would be such a big Dumbo...

we need to wait n see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raju_sky

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
i am also feeling the same ...Confused come on this will be height of stupidity if veer believed tiger to be vansh ...this will be huge blow to his character ..since viewers were waiting for veer's arrival to throw tiger out and cvs had come up with stupid twist ..perhaps later they will show it was his plan to do unveil fake vansh's truth ...just imagine if he straight forward says anything to fake vansh you are fake he will never be able to unveil the truth about him as it will make tiger aware.. now with this way veer can solve this puzzle just like he did with tapasya about vansh's death...hope so it is his plan ..please cvs for dumb twists don't make veer's character completely die out

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RiyacuteStrawbellaraju_skyPavaniShinytiny15

phaneeswar Senior Member
phaneeswar
phaneeswar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

i am also feeling the same ...Confused come on this will be height of stupidity if veer believed tiger to be vansh ...this will be huge blow to his character ..since viewers were waiting for veer's arrival to throw tiger out and cvs had come up with stupid twist ..perhaps later they will show it was his plan to do unveil fake vansh's truth ...just imagine if he straight forward says anything to fake vansh you are fake he will never be able to unveil the truth about him as it will make tiger aware.. now with this way veer can solve this puzzle just like he did with tapasya about vansh's death...hope so it is his plan ..please cvs for dumb twists don't make veer's character completely die out
May be ur right...but shuld see how Veer solves this...
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@pavani i agree wid u!! wne veer suddenly said its "vansh bhaiya" then only i thot there must b sumthing & then wen he didn't find kanha & mukta, his concern showed that theres defntly sumthing fishy!!
i think veer sumhow knew abt this prsn's crimes so getting worried bat his family members or may b he'd heard abt mai's condns & don't want 2 worsen it & just playing a game 2 know abt  vansh's lukalike!!ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
or he might b thinking that the prsn who came wid so much knowledge abt vansh & their family must b a hardcore criminal so veers silent  4 the sake of his family's safety!!an di wnats 2 collect proofs against fake vansh 2 expose him &sent him 2 jail!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RiyacuteJenishazzraju_skymahi12PavaniShiny

tina_sharma Senior Member
tina_sharma
tina_sharma

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Yup... Even i found tat Its somethin fishy in veer's reaction... May be he is threaten to accept vansh as his brother...or he wants to expose tat person in front of Mai... Let's hope for the best!! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Riyacuteraju_skytiny15

pixienasrin Goldie
pixienasrin
pixienasrin

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I think veer will disapoint us by followin his moms footsteps...if ichcha has seen through the pretence the cvs wont let veer support ichcha

Go to top