Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 19th dec 2011 (Page 2)

august123 Goldie
august123
august123

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
good points misti, as usual.

yesterday's episode had all those things we all wanted to see since a very long time, but don't know why i had a very strange feeling after watching yesterday's episode. they change the characterization almost daily, pal main tola, pal main masha, the character cv have brutally murdered is of dev,  we know that he was under obligation but that does not mean that he cannot think and speak. me too wished that he should have spoken the words instead of R/K near the temple.

Plus i really wish that the dialogues R/K speaks, cvs should concentrate more , she is not radhika, she is kanha , and even she fluctuates quite often

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakAngie12misti73

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Misti liked your thoughts now its Chenu's turn to get his brain twisted pehale jija phir saala ki bari haiWink
So today Dev spoke all those dialogues which we all wanted about Radhika and giving her all her rights socially as well and Radhika(Kanha) smoothening his way Padma and Dai doing ji hajoori of Dev . Bh will now have to call the demon or will he be her groom as Gopal das was showing the pictures. Punishment time for Chenu is approaching he is getting a very big head.

so the real Radhika is yet to come and want to see what is happening to herOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakKittya_CullenAngie12misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why6

Originally posted by misti73

[QUOTE=why6]Misti,

Angie my replies are embedded in pink.

This is where I was a bit confused...from Dev's tone it was clear that he had already decided what to do...in all probability he took this decision after his chat with Radhika/kanha in his room before Barkha started her leaving home nautanki...during that time he was going to say his decision but then got stopped by Barkha,...so if he has already decided and is sticking to his decision then why did he have a worried look when Barkha was pointing out what will happen if she gets married and everyone will get to knowthe truth. If he still needs Radhika/kanha's support to clearly state his POV that he thinks enough of lies and he is tired of the lies...then that shows that he is still unsure whether this is the right thing to do. To me it again shows that realisation has not happened in the sense that he has not fully realised how wrong he was...he wants to set things striaght because he is is scared of loosing Radhika again and is also tired of playing this double game and wants all of this to stop. ...He knows that he lied but thinks that it was ok to lie because that was the need of the hour...It might have sunk in him what he might loose if he continues on this path...and thats why he wants to pull back...but the realisation that he took a wrong decision as an RP is still not there.

I like this interpretation and that's why have problems with Kanha talking about Dev going on path of truth.  So far that is not shown because otherwise Dev wouldn't be quoting Dada to justify walking on path of truth (if they are not white washing dada, which I think they might be, Dev can say that dada was following the path of truth, because to him following the path of turth and doing his duty as a RP might be two different things...they are the same thing will only come to him when true realisation happens, that is when he understands that he did take wrong decision as an RP..).  He would be shown stating that he made a mistake when out of weakness he chose a wrong path.  But that he wants to make up for his mistakes and actually wouldn't start a married life with Radhika until she is considered his wife in the society (to me this will happen if real realisation had happened and if he had realised how wrong he was...here they have showed him listening to his inner being not because he has realised the truth but because he has realised that playing this double game is might result him loosing Radhika again. They have portrayed him as being needy and desperate...so keeping all this in mind he might go for SR to justify to her the importance of her in his personal life. But like you I wishe they will give him a dialogue explaining why he went for SR...atleast shw him as someone who is scared regarding loosing Rdahika again and SR was a means to let her know that he wants and needs her).His getting tired of double game did go with several scenes shown in the past where he sat dejected in his room or when he was getting tired of Barkha.

Dai is bheesam of this family who is loyal to RP chair.  So whoever holds it has the say.  Previously, it was Dada and now it is Dev.  That is the only way I can justify her volte face or her having no more problem that Dev is going to declare Radhika as RPtain in public.  Otherwise, she was the most vocal opponent of this previously.I am also taking her as somone who is loyal to the position of RP...but she is no Bheesham. Dai is blind in her loyality, Bheesham was never blind...he did it out of his duty to the throne of Hastinapur but he knew that what he was supporting was wrong...he used to be very guilty regarding the way Draupadi was treated, so the realisatio was there in Bheesham but that is not there in dai.Anyway since she has been projected here as a servant who does not have much say and who is also not that educated I will also accept that she can be blind (although my persona; belief is that one does not have to be educated to be wise) but that again does not make her great, it makes her a human being but not great.
Yes, you are right.  She is loyal to RP chair but there is no guilt in her in how she treated Radhika or emotionally manipulated both Radhika and Dev in agreeing to this sham arrangement.  Now she is acting as if she always wanted them to be together.  She is not great and that's why Kanha calling her pure devotee was such a joke.  But then most of Kanha's lines have rarely made any sense.  If this was real world Kanha,  nobody would be worshipping him (Oh i am mighty glad that the real world Kanha is miles away from how they are projecting him to be) .  She is a fanatic brainwashed person (probably by Dada) who thinks that the word of RP is a law.  I like your comment that would she be endorsing Rohan even if he was to sanction rape or right of a husband to rape his wife.

How can Dev and Radhika hurt Urmila by punishing Barkha?  Similar stuff was done to Vishaka/Amma who were forgiven by Radhika in CB1 because she didn't want to hurt her father who incidentally was shown weak at the time of truth.Ahh now I get the link...and where the creatives might be headed...no wonder kanha is singing praises of mother and parents in general. Then everyone should get a weak mother who appears nice because then all their sins will alsobe forgiven. Dev and Rdahika might it wat to punish Barkha but what about Karma...or does karma also look at the guilt party's mother before coming bak to bite...Wink
Also Urmila's treatment by Barkha is being compared with Mansa's treatment by Chenu and hence equating both Urmila and Mansa.  Mansa is not an influential person but he never endorsed his kids' mistakes.  Even now he is the only one who is trying to make Chenu understand the value of work and humility.  He never overlooked Chanda's mistakes.  He was helpless in front of Shanti but he was adamant that Radhika wouldn't pay for Chenu's gamble.  Also he broke relations with Radhika when he thought that she broke her marriage vows.  Also he hasn't endorsed snatching someone's rights for his own kids.  But today Kanha made Urmila equal to Mansa.The writers are hallucinating if they think that Mansa is equal to Urmila...there is no comparison between the two.

Also there was no need for Urmila to stay any longer at PB.  Dev has now decided to get Barkha married and he won't be going back on his promise to keep away from Radhika.  So Urmila staying at PB is to make sure that if Barkha is exposed somewhat, it is done in front of Urmila.  That way,  Dev would not punish Barkha or R/K would stop Dev from punishing Barkha to the extreme.Then all the judges should stop giving maximum punishments to would be murderers just because the accused mother is present in the courtroom.

So it is only Radhika who is being punished the maximum.  Isn't it punishment for her that regardless of how Dev has been with her, she has been kept away from him for months now and her name has not been cleared either publicly or even at home.  She is the one who has loved Dev the most and for her being with Dev is the most important thing in her life.  Yet she is deprived of his company (not that his company is great the way he is at this point but still...).  But all the lines of Kanha in last couple of weeks along with whitewashing of Urmila and arrival of demon is preparing audience to accept Barkha where her role in Radhika's torment may never be exposed.  Based on these writers' mentality,  her torturing Rohan was all for best friend and hence was justified.  Have never seen a show where a negative character is so forcefully kept even though that character doesn't belong in the show.  If they keep Rohan or BB at home despite their crimes, it is more palatable as they are family and Dev/Radhika tend to have importance for family members.Yes to all here and they are going for ridiculous tracks to justify evil.

But not only Dev, even Dada is being whitewashed and that too in a ridiculous way.  The line of Dev quoting Dada about Dada following the path of truth was laughable.  Do these writers think of audience as stupid that they would expect Dada to be called dharamic and truthful when he lied for 23 years and would have kept his grandson a servant if not for a prophecy. I am wondering about that too Yet Dev is not shown thinking about Dada snatching him from his mother and leaving Chaya to who knows what in order to maintain his false image.  At that time, it was not even a danger to RP legacy as Chaya was the daughter of Hari's Guru and hence more eligible than Padma to be RPtain. They might show that Chaya night have had some negative thing in her...some past that would have hindered her being the RPTian in society at that time...maybe people had some wrong impression about her...but then also it does not make dada purushottam...becuase he lied and he hid the truth...he lied so that the RP is kept in the family...that is not an idealist...that is someone who was in love with his ideals. 
They may show that.  But as you said,  it still does not justify Dada's decision whose only reason to break Hari's marriage at that time was his giving word to Padma's family about her marriage to Hari.  Of course he didn't apply those standards to Radhika who was publicly engaged with Dev and yet forced to break up her engagement.

They can easily show a more complex story by showing Dev realizing how wrong his Dada was and he too committed mistakes when he stopped listening to his conscience and followed Dada blindly even if he was encouraged by Radhika in that.Yes here...  yes Radhika was at fault but ultimately he was the decision maker. yes Also was it Radhika's decision that he fill Barkha's maang.Radhika wanted him to marry Barkha but again the final decision was Devs.

Well, all the faults are now laid at Radhika's feet by Kanha.  That's how her punishment is being justified.  It seems that according to Kanha, people are not responsible for their karms if they are being influenced by someone else.  So Dev is not responsible for breaking any of his promises because it was Radhika who started the whole thing.  He is also not responsible for betraying Radhika by putting sindoor on Barkha because Barkha masterminded it.  His only sin was believing Barkha over Radhika but he has now rectified it because he is believing R/K in every thing.  Now his love is mahaan and Radhika is extremely fortunate.  There is no talk of Dev being punished either.  Well if Barkha won't be punished (only her sin would be extinguished by Kanha), then how can Dev be punished? But again my question will remain...if Dev will not be punished because he did all that agaisnt his will listening to others...if Barkha is going t be shown not being punished because some devil has influenced her (I will like to know whetehr this devil has been her best friend since she was a child)...then why was Rdahika punished...she also took all those decisions under dada's influence.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakKittya_CullenAngie12PutijaChalhov

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by august123

good points misti, as usual.Thanks August.

yesterday's episode had all those things we all wanted to see since a very long time, but don't know why i had a very strange feeling after watching yesterday's episode.Yes I also had that feeling...and I kept on thinking are all the wrongdoers being whitewashed?  they change the characterization almost daily, pal main tola, pal main masha, the character cv have brutally murdered is of dev,  we know that he was under obligation but that does not mean that he cannot think and speak. August Dev was always under obligation but before 24th of July ME he used to think and act on his own...some of the decisions he made might have been wrong ones but that is ok...he is a human being so he is bound to make mistakes...he also tried to rectify them when he realised he was wrong...anyway whatever decisions he made before 24th of July ME were his own. me too wished that he should have spoken the words instead of R/K near the temple.Yes if he had said those words first then it would have been more effective ...but as Angie said they are going this tu tu mian mian between R/K and Barkha.

Plus i really wish that the dialogues R/K speaks, cvs should concentrate more , she is not radhika, she is kanha , and even she fluctuates quite often...Radhika/kanha and the real kanha's dilagues don't make sense to me half of the time.

Edited by misti73 - 20 December 2011 at 4:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chipak

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Misti liked your thoughts  thanks chalhov now its Chenu's turn to get his brain twisted pehale jija phir saala ki bari haiWink...yeh first jija and now saalaji...
So today Dev spoke all those dialogues which we all wanted about Radhika and giving her all her rights socially as well and Radhika(Kanha) smoothening his way Padma and Dai doing ji hajoori of Dev . Yeh he said but would have prefered him saying first in the temple and then R/K supporting him. Bh will now have to call the demon or will he be her groom as Gopal das was showing the pictures.Hope he is the groom Punishment time for Chenu is approaching he is getting a very big head.

so the real Radhika is yet to come and want to see what is happening to herOuch...can't understand why can't they show  a parallel track of real Radhika...zee's 8.30 pm show is showing a parallel track of the their female lead who is not in the main scene right now.

Edited by misti73 - 20 December 2011 at 6:53am

chipakAngie12PutijaChalhov

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Misti once again great points. I liked insight on Urmila behavior and she is in one way similar to Dai - nodding to anything and everything. She isnt strong mother and in this world whr child abused their parents she is bound to get side kicked anytime by her evil daughter. K/R again made her see the logic but not without extra drama and as you said the drama comes back to the same point from whr it started. First she comes with red flag then get told off by her daughter then starts to leave but then again with K/R manipulations she is again back..now i dont want to complain but just thinking for how long this Bh-K/R faceoff is going on...and with new developments (or not much developments) i think this track will culminate to BH getting married and K/R restoring Rads back to PB but none will know whr she was and wht she went thru...so i dont have much hope left for future..

Standalone a good balanced episode and not much low points for me (yes it hurts when Chenu is changed overnight from primitive moneylaunderer to disrespecting son- common he want that like...he respected his baba and behnaOuchConfused but as you n agie already discussed CVs lack in brain to bring abt the point more subtly..there has to has some over drama..chnage in charcater)   but i suspect if it will be carried for long or we will again have some one on one faceoff btw R/K- Bh with "dekhti ja meri agli chaal nakli radhika and papad ka gadha" lines repeated for n+1th time (btw i want R/K to repeat that line again just to make sure Kanha still wants to punish BH once her pot is full but i guess now Knaha priority/motive has changedOuch)-- time will only tell but pls make it quick Cvs, if viewers are to be let down then do it fast dont strech it more is my only plea..

Dev was good---der se hi sahi something concrete from him (but his goodness has least impact on me nowadays..i dont see any heroic in his actions coz its too late to mend his wrongdoings plus he needs prompting and is ready to change ships on case som tough situations/challenges comes in his way)..R/K was wrong in saying that was the need of he hour when they agreed on this three party setting..i feel Cvs dont get the main point. Its about accepting the mistakes..R/K shud have declared that was outright wrong  , when he can preach abt truth being utmost Dharam then he could have pointed that they did a sin that has to be corrected now (cud havesaid something bat Chayyya and Old RP bad practices to protect Rpship at anycost but not mentioning it is just to say Old Rp was hero and will remain hero..so dont ever expect that Dev or anyone else will say what was wrong IS wrong)

I think Badma is happy abt hearing her criminal son can become Rp and if can have it as her way she wud even propose Bh to be her DIL..who know if thats for good or for fun..
Daima is yes women and she changes colour like chameleon or Cvs arent sure how to project her..i can only scratch my head reading her characterization..
leaving that aside i am missing Mohini and BB regula pearls of wisdom and like mansram family is  included once in a while in the story can we pls also get them once in a while..TC!!

Edit: finished reading exhaustive posts whr you n angie covered all the points..just wanted to say you guys put so much rationallity to all this of which probably not a point percent is included while putting down the script daily in just in time basis..so i njoy reading it much moreBig smile

Edited by chipak - 20 December 2011 at 6:10am

Kittya_CullenAngie12misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chipak

Misti once again great points. Thanks Seema.  I liked insight on Urmila behavior and she is in one way similar to Dai - nodding to anything and everything. She isnt strong mother and in this world whr child abused their parents she is bound to get side kicked anytime by her evil daughter. yes she does get kicked by her daughter a lot and she accepts it like any weak person would. K/R again made her see the logic but not without extra drama and as you said the drama comes back to the same point from whr it started. yes it usually does in this show.Wink First she comes with red flag then get told off by her daughter then starts to leave but then again with K/R manipulations she is again back..now i dont want to complain but just thinking for how long this Bh-K/R faceoff is going on...and with new developments (or not much developments) i think this track will culminate to BH getting married and K/R restoring Rads back to PB but none will know whr she was and wht she went thru...so i dont have much hope left for future..lets see whether the boogey man comes before or not...does boogey man fight the real Radhika or fights Radhika/kanha...

Standalone a good balanced episode and not much low points for me (yes it hurts when Chenu is changed overnight from primitive moneylaunderer to disrespecting son- common he want that like...he respected his baba and behnaOuchConfused but as you n agie already discussed CVs lack in brain to bring abt the point more subtly..there has to has some over drama..chnage in charcater)   but i suspect if it will be carried for long or we will again have some one on one faceoff btw R/K- Bh with "dekhti ja meri agli chaal nakli radhika and papad ka gadha" lines repeated for n+1th time (btw i want R/K to repeat that line again just to make sure Kanha still wants to punish BH once her pot is full but i guess now Knaha priority/motive has changedOuch)-- time will only tell but pls make it quick Cvs, if viewers are to be let down then do it fast dont strech it more is my only plea..

Dev was good---der se hi sahi something concrete from him (but his goodness has least impact on me nowadays..i dont see any heroic in his actions coz its too late to mend his wrongdoings plus he needs prompting and is ready to change ships on case som tough situations/challenges comes in his way)..R/K was wrong in saying that was the need of he hour when they agreed on this three party setting..yes if R/K meant that statement then it was wrong, becuase that would mean supporting a lie....i feel Cvs dont get the main point. Its about accepting the mistakes..R/K shud have declared that was outright wrong  yes, when he can preach abt truth being utmost Dharam then he could have pointed that they did a sin that has to be corrected now (cud havesaid something bat Chayyya and Old RP bad practices to protect Rpship at anycost but not mentioning it is just to say Old Rp was hero and will remain hero well if R/K is preeching now that this lie cannot be maintained then how is this lie diffeent from the lie that dada maintained...so dont ever expect that Dev or anyone else will say what was wrong IS wrong)

I think Badma is happy abt hearing her criminal son can become Rp and if can have it as her way she wud even propose Bh to be her DIL..who know if thats for good or for fun..
Daima is yes women and she changes colour like chameleon or Cvs arent sure how to project her..i can only scratch my head reading her characterization..she has been made so blind that now she is a carricature and that too a ridiculous one.
leaving that aside i am missing Mohini and BB regula pearls of wisdom and like mansram family is  included once in a while in the story can we pls also get them once in a while..TC!!

Edit: finished reading exhaustive posts whr you n angie covered all the points..just wanted to say you guys put so much rationallity to all this of which probably not a point percent is included while putting down the script daily in just in time basis..so i njoy reading it much moreBig smile thanksWink

chipakKittya_CullenAngie12

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by harianjana

Great post Mishti as usual but today some parts were well for me than the previous couple of weeks.

So I felt a big relief

But no guarrantee from cb's it was just like showing a lolli pop before givign bitterguard

Hari yes some parts were better than what was shown last week but the way the characters were handled today is making me uneasy regarding the intention of the cvs...so I will wait to see how things unfold.

Opps I forgot t thank you.Embarrassed
even I too was confused regard what they wanan show, why they are fasting it up. will they get some new track of Radev or to introduce demon here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

Go to top