Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 19th dec 2011

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Aiyooo!! Chenu!!! 😲😲 Dr.Jekyl and Mr. Hyde!!!!😲 Chunnu munnu what happened to him.🤔 Yeh I know he is easily tempted by money and he does go into wrong paths easily but Chenu's core was that however bad he might be, he had a soft corner for his father and Radhika. He was never this spoilt, ungrateful person as he is now. I know that if a person is weak he or she might lose their way and here Chenu's temptation has always been schemes to make quick money, but a person does not change so much that his core completely changes, that his essence completely changes. Did Shanti hit his head with a danda? 🤔 Arreh chunu munnu why do you always have to go o such extremes to show your twists and to show Shanti how wrong she was…😳..sigh what have they done to my Chenu!!! 😭😭First they made a khichri of Bholu's (Dev) brain 😭😭and now they are after Chenus's brain…😭😭 by they I mean Chunnu munnu…😡.

Anyway Mansaram is now very hurt and ready to walk off with his wife and daughter…..but are the wife and daughter interested in going for a satygraha with Mansaram🤔 (Shanti did not look that impressed today)….Anyway Shanti has earlier also used her children to prove her point and she is now doing it again….In one way Shanti has been one of the most consistent characters in this show🤔…I think most probably she has been the only constant character in this show😳…..Coming from a poor background and not having Mansaram's righteous values, if she sees that her son is providing her with all this luxuries and money, she will not hesitate to make good use of it…She also has insulted Mansaram before in front of the family but I am wondering that how long will she stand quietly seeing someone else insulting her husband…anyway this scene is incomplete and can't say much here...othern than the fact that Seema your question has been answered.😉

Now coming to Urmila…..today back to square one and listening to Barkha….anyway Urmila from the beginning has been shown as someone who always listens to her daughter….she has always been projected as a weak mother who usually nods to her daughters demands….as a mother she has the right to expect that her daughter should get married……as a mother she aslo had the right to protect herdaugher..I mean her keeping quiet when Dev announced Barkha as RPtian and she fully took part in the rituals…as a mother she also has the right to see to it that Dev married Barkha and as Barkha's mother she also has a right to put Barkha first before Radhika (she has been shown to do this just after the RPsabha, I think Kanha mentioned today that although she thinks Radhika like her daughter but how can she see her daughter giving up her happiness for Radhika …..the differentiation was clearly mentioned there)…….but does this make her a great mother? No. …if she had been a great mother then she would have given Barkha a much needed whack long time back and stopped her in her tracks. Being a weak mother she also will need support from others to not to listen to her daughter…which she got today.  Now  don't know whether this impression of Urmila as a great mother means that chunnu munnu are whitewashing Urmila or Radhika /Kanha  just playing with words an getting things done…🤔..Time will only give answer to this question.😉

Dev……So he finally said that Radhika has to be given complete rights in society……..Good but shouldn't this have come before any SR?…..One might say that since Radhika did not refuse for SR so it is ok….but Dev has before too refused to have any relationship with Radhika (that time also Radhika was ready) until society recognizes their relationship. Good that he said today openly that he has decided that if society does not accept Radhika as his wife then he will make Rohan the RP and leave the position. He also acknowledged that he was tired of these lies. Now since they showed SR happening first and then societies recognition (I know SR did not happen but he was waiting for it), that shows that Dev although has decided whatever the society decides he will be with Radhika, him saying yes to SR might mean that he was desperate for Radhika and he also wanted to reassure her desperately that he loves and needs her. Now Dev has the right to decide on anyone he thinks he wants to make RP but is Rohan the right candidate? Radhika is in this condition mainly due to Rohan…will society accept Rohan as RP even after the truth comes out? Or will the truth ever come out?🤔 Will society accept how great Radhika is because Kanha as Radhika will fight the boogey man 🤔..I mean that carrot friend of Barkha😉. Again time will only tell…😉😆..Anyway the strangest dialogue of Dev…….that dada always told him to follow the truth? Really Dev?😳 I mean dada might have told you but have you ever thought that did dada himself following his ideals anytime in his life?😡 If dada has always told you to follow the truth then why did your panam pujya dada maintain the lie about your fathers marriage🤔….why did he says that he would have kept your identity a secret if that baba had not declared that Dev will become the RP?……Will Dev realize all this or will dada be whitewashed? 😉

Padma and dai………now they are firm followers of truth…..so dai what happened to her?😆 Did someone give whack on herhead😉….that she is suddenly seeing things the right way..if she is such a firm follower of truth then how come she did not remind your lalan about this……or is it that she will nod to anything the RP says…..so when dada was telling her to maintain a lie for RP she nodded yes…..then now since Dev is saying let's follow the truth…she is nodding yes……now if Rohan becomes a RP and God forbid says that raping girls is perfectly normal…will she again nod yes?😲 And coming to Padma darling……..she did not want Radhika and Dev to be together…..and she was not happy that Radhika was getting her rights…..and wanted Barkha as Dev's wife…..then she was for Barkha getting married but then again got scared that what will happen to Rajpurohiti…..but when ressured that nothing will happen to Rajpurohiti…she is ok……I know that she is insecure and a weak person….but can she once decide what does she actually want? The complex grey Padma looked like a pendulum to me today.

Lastly Radhika/kanha…….finally she said that truth should be followed always ……..but then I got confused when Barkha reminded her that it was Radhika who made this decision…..she says that it was the demand of that time……now I am seriously hoping that it was again a way to tell Barkha to mind her business because she also has skeletons in her cupboard and not to jump around too much (well Radhika/kanha does remind her of that in the precap)…🤔….because if Radhika/kanha really means that it is the demand of the time…then that means Radhika/kanha is herself going back on her follow the truth at all time slogan and also that will bring me to the main question…..why was Radhika punished if it was only the demand of the time…😳….so hopefully kanha will sit down, calmly think and give an explanation to this effect…🤔…   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great post Mishti as usual but today some parts were well for me than the previous couple of weeks.

So I felt a big relief

But no guarrantee from cb's it was just like showing a lolli pop before givign bitterguard
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Misti great analysis!!

chenu first!!  even i was shocked!! what they have turned him into?!! i couldnt believe my eyes when he spoke against his father!!! almost raised his hand?😲 he's totally messed up!!
ek bhala bura character tha! ab woh bhi satyanash kar diya!

As for Bak and her mom's nautanki!!! really dont wnt to talk much about it!! Her MOM who made so much of nautanki the other day was so dead with her decision today!!
(have to say that i got tears laughing that day! esp how she was mostly pointing towards Dev and speaking, her expressions and then Dev's expressions🤣 and stressing her dialogues on Dev aur Radhika kaise apni SR mana sakthe hai!!😆 ...dont ask how much i laughed)

And Padma dear!!! yesterday she was saying that she agrees with Barkha getting married and today she's afraid about RPhithi!😲      my head is going rafoo chakkar thinking...

And coming to Dev! liked what he said today! 
but ya!!!!!!!   i dont understand the dialogues about his great DDg, the great Satyavadi and the great Dharmavadi!!!?  😲    was he really????

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harianjana

Great post Mishti as usual but today some parts were well for me than the previous couple of weeks.

So I felt a big relief

But no guarrantee from cb's it was just like showing a lolli pop before givign bitterguard

Hari yes some parts were better than what was shown last week but the way the characters were handled today is making me uneasy regarding the intention of the cvs...so I will wait to see how things unfold.

Opps I forgot t thank you.😳
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NiHa24

Misti great analysis!! Thanks NiHa

chenu first!!  even i was shocked!! what they have turned him into?!! i couldnt believe my eyes when he spoke against his father!!! almost raised his hand?😲 he's totally messed up!!
ek bhala bura character tha! ab woh bhi satyanash kar diya! Poor Chenu what they have turned him into...I know that a person changes...but people don't change their core values or their essence..he might get irritated with his father...but openly rude and looking down on his father..that is a complete about turn...

As for Bak and her mom's nautanki!!! really dont wnt to talk much about it!! Her MOM who made so much of nautanki the other day was so dead with her decision today!! That nautanki was under the influece on Kanha...but todays Urmila was how she has always been
(have to say that i got tears laughing that day! esp how she was mostly pointing towards Dev and speaking, her expressions and then Dev's expressions🤣 and stressing her dialogues on Dev aur Radhika kaise apni SR mana sakthe hai!!😆 ...dont ask how much i laughed)...I got a headache and swtiched off...also she reminded me of a fishmongers wife so kept on imagening her with a fish in her hand slapping everyone..

And Padma dear!!! yesterday she was saying that she agrees with Barkha getting married and today she's afraid about RPhithi!😲      my head is going rafoo chakkar thinking...a typical chunnu munnu pendullum

And coming to Dev! liked what he said today!  Some of it was good but still waiting to see whetehr he is being whitewashed or not..
but ya!!!!!!!   i dont understand the dialogues about his great DDg, the great Satyavadi and the great Dharmavadi!!!?  😲    was he really????😆😆 thats my question too.
😆

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,

Liked your commentary as usual.  Having hard time clicking the "like" button.

The creatives do tend to go overboard.  Chenu as a snob or lording over others was understandable.  Shanti of course siding with Chenu is totally consistent with her.  But Chenu had respect for two people in his life as you mentioned and it goes against his character to act so obnoxious.  But then somebody's character was bound to be spoilt now that all PF characters have been played with.  Still,  what they did to Chenu is more tolerable than what they did to Dev who still remains a puppet the way his scenes are written.

Dev did say right things today but since CVs want their "tu-tu mein-mein" scenes between R/K and Barkha,  they had to show R/K saying things first and then Dev agreeing and putting his two cents.  If they had kept R/K silent in that temple scene and let Dev dominate the conversation,  I would have found it more interesting.  Dev was more tolerable today of course.  But still, his scenes left much to be desired.

Again his insistence on SR knowing that Radhika is not his wife in public without giving him a monologue grated.  Now of course he has developed amnesia and has completely forgotten that Barkha was expressing interest in him just recently and was constantly referring to him as her husband.  Her "tum" has been changed to "aap" but Dev is now acting as if Barkha never was interested in him and just considered him a friend.

Did like his relief and expressing it that he was happy Barkha was getting married.  Barkha is a burden to him and this prospect of her getting married and getting out of his and Radhika's lives suits Dev the most because  he was never comfortable with Barkha or her so called sacrifices.  So his expressions of relief were done well.  Also his willingness to give up RP title was better today if that involved Radhika not being accepted as RPtain.

Dai is bheesam of this family who is loyal to RP chair.  So whoever holds it has the say.  Previously, it was Dada and now it is Dev.  That is the only way I can justify her volte face or her having no more problem that Dev is going to declare Radhika as RPtain in public.  Otherwise, she was the most vocal opponent of this previously.

It does seem that as if everyone is being whitewashed here and that includes Dada, Dev, Padma and Dai and Urmila.  But if that is kept aside, my interpretation of Padma was that even though they are depicting her as a pendulum,  she was still somewhat consistent.  Her selfishness and desire to maintain her status made her forget that she is playing with lives of three people - Dev, Radhika and Barkha (if she was good as Dev/Padma assumes her to be).  For her own selfishness, she is willing to let Barkha live an empty life.  But then she is ok when she is reassured by Dev and then R/K that RP title will remain with the family.  In fact, she was happy with R/K once Dev declared his plan to make Rohan RP as an alternate.  This is how I interpreted her character today.  Of course, the creatives were not doing that and were just whitewashing her as usual.

Urmila too is being whitewashed.  This is the same woman who had no qualms snatching Dev from Radhika for her own daughter.  She was insensitive enough to go to Mansa's house at Barkha's insistence.  She is a weak mother but that doesn't make her nice as is being implied by Kanha.  Again that is done so that Barkha can be forgiven easily at the end.  How can Dev and Radhika hurt Urmila by punishing Barkha?  Similar stuff was done to Vishaka/Amma who were forgiven by Radhika in CB1 because she didn't want to hurt her father who incidentally was shown weak at the time of truth.

So I would have liked the episode better if the purpose was to show Dev's growth and his growing realization.  But the way he is acting with Barkha and is not showing any remorse for his past actions or is not realizing that he wronged Radhika makes him look still puppet like rather than one having his independent thoughts.  Why not show him taking an initiative on his own where he repudiates Barkha's claims rather than responding after R/K has the say.  Also he needed to say that even though Barkha was the RPtain,  Radhika was the one who had made all the right decisions and helped Barkha in rendering her decisions. 

In any case, it seems as if now is the time for demon entry because Barkha's tricks are getting finished.  Feel that sindoor thing is as much a carrot as that now forgotten phone evidence is.  There is no way Barkha is being exposed this week.  Now Barkha is back to being the most mahaan person regardless of all the things she has done in last few months.   

Talking of sindoor,  it is now shown that it was done because Barkha made her plans.  But still it was Dev who decided to extend the lie and went to the extent of putting sindoor on Barkha to save his skin and to maintain his family status.  He didn't even give Radhika a chance to defend herself.

But not only Dev, even Dada is being whitewashed and that too in a ridiculous way.  The line of Dev quoting Dada about Dada following the path of truth was laughable.  Do these writers think of audience as stupid that they would expect Dada to be called dharamic and truthful when he lied for 23 years and would have kept his grandson a servant if not for a prophecy.  Yet Dev is not shown thinking about Dada snatching him from his mother and leaving Chaya to who knows what in order to maintain his false image.  At that time, it was not even a danger to RP legacy as Chaya was the daughter of Hari's Guru and hence more eligible than Padma to be RPtain. 

They can easily show a more complex story by showing Dev realizing how wrong his Dada was and he too committed mistakes when he stopped listening to his conscience and followed Dada blindly even if he was encouraged by Radhika in that.  yes Radhika was at fault but ultimately he was the decision maker.  Also was it Radhika's decision that he fill Barkha's maang.

They can keep the story complex by keeping Padma as grey rather than forcing her to become white which doesn't go with her scenes, lines and expressions at all.  Also R/K's dialogue about justification of choosing Barkha was ridiculous and against his own statements.  I too hope that it was only for Barkha's benefit but again no hopes from these writers based on what has been shown so far.

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

Misti,

Liked your commentary as usual.  Having hard time clicking the "like" button.Thanks Angie

The creatives do tend to go overboard.  Chenu as a snob or lording over others was understandable.  Shanti of course siding with Chenu is totally consistent with her.  But Chenu had respect for two people in his life as you mentioned and it goes against his character to act so obnoxious.  But then somebody's character was bound to be spoilt now that all PF characters have been played with.  Still,  what they did to Chenu is more tolerable than what they did to Dev who still remains a puppet the way his scenes are written...and they always do this to the interesting characters...inorder to create melodrama they over dramatise situations.

Dev did say right things today but since CVs want their "tu-tu mein-mein" scenes between R/K and Barkha,  they had to show R/K saying things first and then Dev agreeing and putting his two cents.  If they had kept R/K silent in that temple scene and let Dev dominate the conversation,  I would have found it more interesting.  Dev was more tolerable today of course.  But still, his scenes left much to be desired. This is where I was a bit confused...from Dev's tone it was clear that he had already decided what to do...in all probability he took this decision after his chat with Radhika/kanha in his room before Barkha started her leaving home nautanki...during that time he was going to say his decision but then got stopped by Barkha,...so if he has already decided and is sticking to his decision then why did he have a worried look when Barkha was pointing out what will happen if she gets married and everyone will get to knowthe truth. If he still needs Radhika/kanha's support to clearly state his POV that he thinks enough of lies and he is tired of the lies...then that shows that he is still unsure whether this is the right thing to do. To me it again shows that realisation has not happened in the sense that he has not fully realised how wrong he was...he wants to set things striaght because he is is scared of loosing Radhika again and is also tired of playing this double game and wants all of this to stop. ...He knows that he lied but thinks that it was ok to lie because that was the need of the hour...It might have sunk in him what he might loose if he continues on this path...and thats why he wants to pull back...but the realisation that he took a wrong decision as an RP is still not there.

Again his insistence on SR knowing that Radhika is not his wife in public without giving him a monologue grated. Yes and since there was no monolguehere I took it as him desperatelt trying to prove to her how much he needs and wants her. Now of course he has developed amnesia and has completely forgotten that Barkha was expressing interest in him just recently and was constantly referring to him as her husband.  Her "tum" has been changed to "aap" but Dev is now acting as if Barkha never was interested in him and just considered him a friend.😆 yes when few days back he was almost runnig away everytime Barkha tried t touch him.

Did like his relief and expressing it that he was happy Barkha was getting married.  Barkha is a burden to him and this prospect of her getting married and getting out of his and Radhika's lives suits Dev the most because  he was never comfortable with Barkha or her so called sacrifices.  So his expressions of relief were done well.  Also his willingness to give up RP title was better today if that involved Radhika not being accepted as RPtain. Yes to all here.
 l
Dai is bheesam of this family who is loyal to RP chair.  So whoever holds it has the say.  Previously, it was Dada and now it is Dev.  That is the only way I can justify her volte face or her having no more problem that Dev is going to declare Radhika as RPtain in public.  Otherwise, she was the most vocal opponent of this previously.I am also taking her as somone who is loyal to the position of RP...but she is no Bheesham. Dai is blind in her loyality, Bheesham was never blind...he did it out of his duty to the throne of Hastinapur but he knew that what he was supporting was wrong...he used to be very guilty regarding the way Draupadi was treated, so the realisatio was there in Bheesham but that is not there in dai.Anyway since she has been projected here as a servant who does not have much say and who is also not that educated I will also accept that she can be blind (although my persona; belief is that one does not have to be educated to be wise) but that again does not make her great, it makes her a human being but not great.

It does seem that as if everyone is being whitewashed here and that includes Dada, Dev, Padma and Dai and Urmila.Yes that is what  got too, that is why gave two options in most of the cases.  But if that is kept aside, my interpretation of Padma was that even though they are depicting her as a pendulum,  she was still somewhat consistent.  Her selfishness and desire to maintain her status made her forget that she is playing with lives of three people - Dev, Radhika and Barkha (if she was good as Dev/Padma assumes her to be).  For her own selfishness, she is willing to let Barkha live an empty life.  But then she is ok when she is reassured by Dev and then R/K that RP title will remain with the family.  In fact, she was happy with R/K once Dev declared his plan to make Rohan RP as an alternate.  This is how I interpreted her character today.  Of course, the creatives were not doing that and were just whitewashing her as usual.I am ok with your interpretation because then it will also mean that her imaginery competition with chaya was going on because of her need for security...once Dev has reassured her that Rohan will be RP even if he has to step down...that means her security will be maintained...infact she had once told dada that she is ok being the second wife and carrying on with this acting but why did he have to give everything to Dev. ...basically she has nothing personal against Chaya or Radhika...so long her security is maintained she is ok...but if that is harmed she will again turn.

Urmila too is being whitewashed.  This is the same woman who had no qualms snatching Dev from Radhika for her own daughter.  She was insensitive enough to go to Mansa's house at Barkha's insistence.  She is a weak mother but that doesn't make her nice as is being implied by Kanha.  No she is not nice as kanha was implying her to be  and thats why I gave the option of Kanha playing with words to get things done...because Radhika/Kanha did remind her that Radhika is like her daughter not her daughter so how is it possible the that Urmila will harm her daughter for Radhika.Again that is done so that Barkha can be forgiven easily at the end.  How can Dev and Radhika hurt Urmila by punishing Barkha?  Similar stuff was done to Vishaka/Amma who were forgiven by Radhika in CB1 because she didn't want to hurt her father who incidentally was shown weak at the time of truth.Ahh now I get the link...and where the creatives might be headed...no wonder kanha is singing praises of mother and parents in general. Then everyone should get a weak mother who appears nice because then all their sins will alsobe forgiven. Dev and Rdahika might it wat to punish Barkha but what about Karma...or does karma also look at the guilt party's mother before coming bak to bite...😉

So I would have liked the episode better if the purpose was to show Dev's growth and his growing realization.  But the way he is acting with Barkha and is not showing any remorse for his past actions or is not realizing that he wronged Radhika makes him look still puppet like rather than one having his independent thoughts.  Why not show him taking an initiative on his own where he repudiates Barkha's claims rather than responding after R/K has the say.  Also he needed to say that even though Barkha was the RPtain,  Radhika was the one who had made all the right decisions and helped Barkha in rendering her decisions.  yes

In any case, it seems as if now is the time for demon entry because Barkha's tricks are getting finished.  Feel that sindoor thing is as much a carrot as that now forgotten phone evidence is.  There is no way Barkha is being exposed this week.  Now Barkha is back to being the most mahaan person regardless of all the things she has done in last few months.   Angie forget this week, I am wnderimg that will Barkha ever be exposed. 

Talking of sindoor,  it is now shown that it was done because Barkha made her plans.  But still it was Dev who decided to extend the lie and went to the extent of putting sindoor on Barkha to save his skin and to maintain his family status.  He didn't even give Radhika a chance to defend herself.Yes that decision was his...

But not only Dev, even Dada is being whitewashed and that too in a ridiculous way.  The line of Dev quoting Dada about Dada following the path of truth was laughable.  Do these writers think of audience as stupid that they would expect Dada to be called dharamic and truthful when he lied for 23 years and would have kept his grandson a servant if not for a prophecy. I am wondering about that too Yet Dev is not shown thinking about Dada snatching him from his mother and leaving Chaya to who knows what in order to maintain his false image.  At that time, it was not even a danger to RP legacy as Chaya was the daughter of Hari's Guru and hence more eligible than Padma to be RPtain. They might show that Chaya night have had some negative thing in her...some past that would have hindered her being the RPTian in society at that time...maybe people had some wrong impression about her...but then also it does not make dada purushottam...becuase he lied and he hid the truth...he lied so that the RP is kept in the family...that is not an idealist...that is someone who was in love with his ideals. 

They can easily show a more complex story by showing Dev realizing how wrong his Dada was and he too committed mistakes when he stopped listening to his conscience and followed Dada blindly even if he was encouraged by Radhika in that.Yes here...  yes Radhika was at fault but ultimately he was the decision maker. yes Also was it Radhika's decision that he fill Barkha's maang.Radhika wanted him to marry Barkha but again the final decision was Devs.

They can keep the story complex by keeping Padma as grey rather than forcing her to become white which doesn't go with her scenes, lines and expressions at all. Yes Also R/K's dialogue about justification of choosing Barkha was ridiculous and against his own statements.  I too hope that it was only for Barkha's benefit but again no hopes from these writers based on what has been shown so far.

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
august123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
good points misti, as usual.

yesterday's episode had all those things we all wanted to see since a very long time, but don't know why i had a very strange feeling after watching yesterday's episode. they change the characterization almost daily, pal main tola, pal main masha, the character cv have brutally murdered is of dev,  we know that he was under obligation but that does not mean that he cannot think and speak. me too wished that he should have spoken the words instead of R/K near the temple.

Plus i really wish that the dialogues R/K speaks, cvs should concentrate more , she is not radhika, she is kanha , and even she fluctuates quite often
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Misti liked your thoughts now its Chenu's turn to get his brain twisted pehale jija phir saala ki bari hai😉
So today Dev spoke all those dialogues which we all wanted about Radhika and giving her all her rights socially as well and Radhika(Kanha) smoothening his way Padma and Dai doing ji hajoori of Dev . Bh will now have to call the demon or will he be her groom as Gopal das was showing the pictures. Punishment time for Chenu is approaching he is getting a very big head.

so the real Radhika is yet to come and want to see what is happening to her