Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Doesn't Lavanya know??? - Confused :/ (Page 2)

hi50 IF-Dazzler
hi50
hi50

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetijaiswal19

ConfusedI thought La knows that ASR loves Khushi... so why doesn't she tell Khushi that??? Why is she just ignoring the question about why they broke up? Or does La know? Isn't she wondering why exactly ASR broke up with her??? Confused

LA had doubt about that before & she was confirmed today by the way ASR was looking at Khushi.. 
It's not appropriate for her to tell Khusi about ASR's feelings towards her.. she loves ASR, respects his decision in every aspect & wants ASR to tell/clarify the reason to everyone, that's why she herself is not telling anyone anything.. she'll be happy with that whatever he'll say, because as per her, the result won't change: they are not going to be together ever.. 
I love the way CVs has portrayed LA's character.. even ASR-LA break up scene was done in such mature way!! I also like the fact that LA realized that Khushi is oblivious to ASR's feelings towards her & consider LA as her true friend.. so although she is the reason for their break-up, I don't think LA will ever blame Khushi for their break up & will never turn up as a negative character.. kiddos to CVs for portraying the drama so brilliantly Clap..

Edited by hi50 - 19 December 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kanchhi_

Teamvampires Senior Member
Teamvampires
Teamvampires

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I'm not sure if she knows the truth maybe she does. It looks like she does know the truth.
Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
First ArHi need to be aware of their feelings for eachother before anyone specially La. La can't just assume  just like that. Let ArHi confess this to each other and then only La can help. I hope CVs wont turn her into vamp. That would be so predictable.
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Lavanya knows especially after the way she saw Arnav's eyes light up watching Khushi dance. I think she is keeping quiet because its not her place to say anything, plus as far as she knows Khushi is still engaged.

Go to top