Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Doesn't Lavanya know??? - Confused :/

preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
😕I thought La knows that ASR loves Khushi... so why doesn't she tell Khushi that??? Why is she just ignoring the question about why they broke up? Or does La know? Isn't she wondering why exactly ASR broke up with her??? 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen thumbnail
i am pretty sure she knows that asr is more protective of khushi than he is of lavanya. 

but i am also perplexed about her actions maybe she wants to tell di or anyone about arnav and khushi. 

and lavanya also doesn't know about khushi's broken engagement and thinks that khushi is gonna get married. so maybe that's why she is hesitating to tell anyone??
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa if she get to knw about Khushi's broken engegement then may be she will tell this to some one...
ohh.. yes.. but I wish they show some kind of reflection on La's side that ASR loves kkg...
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: preetijaiswal19

😕I thought La knows that ASR loves Khushi... so why doesn't she tell Khushi that??? Why is she just ignoring the question about why they broke up? Or does La know? Isn't she wondering why exactly ASR broke up with her??? 😕

By the looks ASR gave Khushi, I thought LA would have figured out that he was smitten by her.. But it seems not..

Also, LA still does not know about Khushi's broken  engagement...

when she gets to know she may think they (ASR & KKG) planned it together... thus as the article pointed out she may come back in a negative role..

I may be over analysing things here  😆
Edited by LadyLaLa - 12 years ago
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
May be she knows but is too hurt to acknowledge it? She is heart broken at this point. it may be a bit too much to expect her to talk about Arnav-Khushi even if she knows it.
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think you're right.when la knows that khushi's eng is also broken she'll suspect them as she already has felt ASR has feelings for Khushi.but she'll feel betrayed by them both and turn into a vamp(i'm hoping she doesnt)
ya... she might turn negative then... why cant we just have ArHi marry soon and run away somewhere... 😆
hi50 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preetijaiswal19

LA had doubt about that before & she was confirmed today by the way ASR was looking at Khushi.. 
It's not appropriate for her to tell Khusi about ASR's feelings towards her.. she loves ASR, respects his decision in every aspect & wants ASR to tell/clarify the reason to everyone, that's why she herself is not telling anyone anything.. she'll be happy with that whatever he'll say, because as per her, the result won't change: they are not going to be together ever.. 
I love the way CVs has portrayed LA's character.. even ASR-LA break up scene was done in such mature way!! I also like the fact that LA realized that Khushi is oblivious to ASR's feelings towards her & consider LA as her true friend.. so although she is the reason for their break-up, I don't think LA will ever blame Khushi for their break up & will never turn up as a negative character.. kiddos to CVs for portraying the drama so brilliantly 👏..

Edited by hi50 - 12 years ago
Teamvampires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I'm not sure if she knows the truth maybe she does. It looks like she does know the truth.