Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: monamie111

@bold RED..seriously!..i totally agree with u leo..
even i think that they r in love now..😛..bcoz how they r reacting..seriously i m feeling that its something morethan just a frenship..🤔

i think priya trusts ram a lot..but she is questioning him again and again and wants to know the truth bcoz she just couldn't accept that hug of ram and apeksha..it hurted her so much that it made her cry!!..isn't it love?..or i m mad?..😕😆
and then ram said her that there is some relation between him and that gurl (apeksha)..so that made her sad and insecure too..

and same thing is with ram too..he is insecure that he will lose priya when she will get to know that truth..that he left his real family..or whatever it is..he is hurt too..the new promo is showing that too i think..🤔

i seriously believe that its their first step towards love..😳

as wise people says that we realise we r in love when we feel insecure about losing our loved one..the pian of insecurity for one person make us feel that we r actually in love..and then we seek comfort from our near ones..like priya and ram will reveal themselves out to sudhir and vikram..😊

so i also think that this behaviour was very much natural..and i hope they will realise it soon that its soemthing more than "just frenship"..😳

Nice posts Leo & monamie. I am so agree with you. They have started feeling for each other which is more than friendship,care. It's their  love for each-other making them insecure. They are reacting naturally on sudden actions & situations. Once they will discuss it to their respective friends, philosopher & guides ( Sudhir & Vikram) they will be on right track of thinking.
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😃 hey i am also with u ,u are not in minority if u see the above post by me i am neha