shanak2010 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ram and priya back 2 mumbai...back to square 1;-(...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no they are not back to sqare one thre is a change this time ,i think dont wrry the fight will soon end through vikha and priya 's father and ngo ward opening  plz do it quick man otherwise i am goin pissed off with the epis that i will bury the trio srsly losers.
soaplover1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Exactly ... They go one step forward and
Two steps backwards . Specially Rams
dialogue ... Aik Haftay tumharay saath
ache time kya guzar lia ... Seriously what
was that abt?? I was really mad at the
dialogues today
Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i can't stand Ram anymore..does a well known bussinessman talks like this the way he does..Priya was rite aap chilate kyun hain aram se bhi bol sakte hain..its now tooo tooo much bis behavior is so irritatin now..his role is almost negative specially toward Priya..
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So disturbing episode...sad to see priiya.
poor girl
all she wanted to know the truth
😕
ranmar thumbnail
Ram is really very rude only to Priya...poor girl. One day he kind of likes her, next day he screams and the next day he keeps insisting on their marriage being a compromise. How can he dismiss their time together is Australia so easily... i thought that he himself had admitted to Priya being a great friend and gven her a ring too... i can't understand whats happening !!!
laduprav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they are not back to squre 1 u are saying like nih as she always said their cann't be anything in between raya .

but it is wrong as we know that this hm trip make closer raya. they now enjoy each other company, they want to spend time with each other, they dont want to hurt each other, it is truly a sign of love which will soon realise by raya.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont think they are back to square one, they have actually moved  forward and they are not realising it, also since when does a profession have anything to do with how you talk? first i have heard of that.

my two cents are that ram is forcing his anger on priya ( you could see it plainly he was feelnig bad in the office thinking about her) , simply because he wants to keep her away from the issue, he knows that if she is not pushed away she will find the truth and he is not ready to share it with her as nikhra has brainwashed him to believe that priya will leave him on finding the truth, so he is trying to make her back off by shouting and showing her that she has no right to meddle in his life.

another thing that i have noticed, that whenever a track happens that ram and priya are not happy it seems the forum members move back to square one and start questioning  ram, priya, cvs, however these are just stages in every realtionship  not just this one.

i thought that the epi showed very natural reactions of both ram and priya, but looking at the forum i feel i am in the minoriy.
😆

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leo4ever

i dont think they are back to square one, they have actually moved  forward and they are not realising it, also since when does a profession have anything to do with how you talk? first i have heard of that.

my two cents are that ram is forcing his anger on priya ( you could see it plainly he was feelnig bad in the office thinking about her) , simply because he wants to keep her away from the issue, he knows that if she is not pushed away she will find the truth and he is not ready to share it with her as nikhra has brainwashed him to believe that priya will leave him on finding the truth, so he is trying to make her back off by shouting and showing her that she has no right to meddle in his life.

another thing that i have noticed, that whenever a track happens that ram and priya are not happy it seems the forum members move back to square one and start questioning  ram, priya, cvs, however these are just stages in every realtionship  not just this one.

i thought that the epi showed very natural reactions of both ram and priya, but looking at the forum i feel i am in the minoriy.
😆

@bold RED..seriously!..i totally agree with u leo..
even i think that they r in love now..😛..bcoz how they r reacting..seriously i m feeling that its something morethan just a frenship..🤔

i think priya trusts ram a lot..but she is questioning him again and again and wants to know the truth bcoz she just couldn't accept that hug of ram and apeksha..it hurted her so much that it made her cry!!..isn't it love?..or i m mad?..😕😆
and then ram said her that there is some relation between him and that gurl (apeksha)..so that made her sad and insecure too..

and same thing is with ram too..he is insecure that he will lose priya when she will get to know that truth..that he left his real family..or whatever it is..he is hurt too..the new promo is showing that too i think..🤔

i seriously believe that its their first step towards love..😳

as wise people says that we realise we r in love when we feel insecure about losing our loved one..the pian of insecurity for one person make us feel that we r actually in love..and then we seek comfort from our near ones..like priya and ram will reveal themselves out to sudhir and vikram..😊

so i also think that this behaviour was very much natural..and i hope they will realise it soon that its soemthing more than "just frenship"..😳

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
No back to square one. They are falling in love.