Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Tanha Dil !!! (Page 8)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Krish--

lovely post as usual !!

today epi was too fast and too many things happened..  i felt the song was not really required.. it was not that great .. but loved the explanation you have given for the steps and positions of the leads during each line of the song.. that is really amazing.. 

Thank You, Krish

The Song was required  IMO..it was cleverly used to foreshadow many things  and many things were explained in that song  which normally would have consumed episode ...Thanxx again Big smile

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Great post as always!! Loved your analysis. I know it can be annoying the way Khushi interferes but its her nature to be protective of those she cares about.

Thank You, Bwc

No Harm in being protective  but one shud learn when to eb protective and when not to be otherwise it will turn out to be needless interfering which is what Khushi was doing..
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by appy2011

love this post [email protected] below ..so nicely putClap

Also loved the ending of the Song when a dancing Lavanya looks at Arnav, Arnav watching her silently  When  Khushi dances her way in, coming in between them  and immediately Arnav's eyes flicker towards Khushi... Beautiful illustration of how  Khushi danced her way into his life.

Tanths..me too loved this point of yours...she has danced into his life and he is still unaware

Maybe he has deliberately suppressed his awareness, Zu and now it can no longer  be pushed down.. upcoming days , i am hoping to see both of them listening to their hearts instead of being cowards ..Smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tibs09

Hey Sethu ...do not get me wrong ..I did not mean that anjali needs a man to get over snake ..that she should whether or not any support ...
what i menat was ..if there has to be a new entry let it be for anjali than khushi or may  even La.( again do not mean La  needs somebody else  to get over Arnav..bu you know maybe post ASR she does need somebody that pampers her or let her pamper him(need not be a romantic relationship) ..it is big balm for the heart ...i hate triangles
yeah the funny cameo ..  ... where misunderstandings and funny situation that lead to jealous ASR ...I do not mind  that ..in fact would rub my hands in pure glee

Ofc, I did  get the point, Hun...I am so sorry if I came across as rude ..That was not my intention Smile

Let the new entry come, let him fall in love with Khushi  in a fun loving way..I do not mind at all.. the issue gets serious if n only if Khushi were to reciprocate that feelings ...

La has to exit for me.. her role is over.. she needs to be out n over with no chance of return ...

since we had a long run of serious track.. The Cv's will give us a hilarious one..  M sure of it..
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvShuv

You managed to both illuminate and enhance the episode for me.
Excellent post.

Thank You, LuvshuvBig smile
LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

This show is replete with such touches, Sheens..keeps me glued for that very purpose...well said, Sheens sometimes a camera angle, a musical score conveys or enhances what the actor is unable or trying to convey...

Agreed. IPK is a pleasure to watch because of those subtle touches. I especially notice the camera work, and how the characters are placed in reference to each other, proximity and distance tells where they are emotionally.  I was thinking of that scene when ASR is crying on his parent's death anniversary, and he turns and reaches for ANJ and how he held her was very much like a son holding a mother. And, this was accomplished by having ASR remain seated in the embrace. And, I love how they use the hands of the actors for full impact. How a hand is held or how an object is touched speaks volumes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fallenstar

ur post makes me feel kinda bad 4 Arnav yaar...Unhappy
its sooo true no one thought ov him instead dey kept on accusing him..Broken Heart
he was already feelin so guilty dey made him feel mre guilty by givin him those dagger looks..Ouch
thnk u soo much 4 dis beautiful post Sathya..Hug

Arnav truly is the one in need of comfort ..la and Khushi  know  how to lessen their anguish but Arnav hasn't  also the constant expectation   from him to be strong.. somewhere  along the lines.. he has lost touch with his softer emotions ... He has been shackled by the family responsibilities that he has forgotten to live..

My Pleasure  , Fallenstar Hug
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvShuv

Originally posted by tanthya

This show is replete with such touches, Sheens..keeps me glued for that very purpose...well said, Sheens sometimes a camera angle, a musical score conveys or enhances what the actor is unable or trying to convey...

Agreed. IPK is a pleasure to watch because of those subtle touches. I especially notice the camera work, and how the characters are placed in reference to each other, proximity and distance tells where they are emotionally.  I was thinking of that scene when ASR is crying on his parent's death anniversary, and he turns and reaches for ANJ and how he held her was very much like a son holding a mother. And, this was accomplished by having ASR remain seated in the embrace. And, I love how they use the hands of the actors for full impact. How a hand is held or how an object is touched speaks volumes.

True..The Cinematographer is Hrishikesh Gandhi and Kudos to him for enhancing our vieweing pleasure ...

even y'day ..when the Raizada's were  Pressurizing  Arnav about La.. They had placed Shya further away from them all and esp from Anjali when he was saying  that " if  Arnav is not happy with La, then he  is right to terminate the relationship "...It is this minor touches  that adds to the scene and gives a  depth to an otherwise mundane scene..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvShuv

Go to top