Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Tanha Dil !!! (Page 5)

TheBlueAngel Goldie
TheBlueAngel
TheBlueAngel

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
ur post makes me feel kinda bad 4 Arnav yaar...Unhappy
its sooo true no one thought ov him instead dey kept on accusing him..Broken Heart
he was already feelin so guilty dey made him feel mre guilty by givin him those dagger looks..Ouch
thnk u soo much 4 dis beautiful post Sathya..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Beautiful post sathya!!!!

And i must say, from the title i remembered my favourite song tanha dil by sonu nigam... :) thanks for the good memories..

liked how u interpreted each scene.. most of all i loved khushi dancing scene where arnav immediately changes his look from lavanya to khushi..which lavanya notices and cries.. these small things can be a reason to be shown later as a vamp if they are planning to ...

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetygirl28

Beautiful post sathya!!!!

And i must say, from the title i remembered my favourite song tanha dil by sonu nigam... :) thanks for the good memories..

liked how u interpreted each scene.. most of all i loved khushi dancing scene where arnav immediately changes his look from lavanya to khushi..which lavanya notices and cries.. these small things can be a reason to be shown later as a vamp if they are planning to ...

Thank You, Sweety ..

It's My Pleasure, Dear Big smile

Yes, It was one of  my favourite scene too ...liked the irresistible flicker  of eyes of Arnav, beyond his control ..

I am just hoping that La if she is planning to return, let her return as a freind of ARHI .. but from my POV..She needs a closure, a permanent one..
Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Nice analysis Sathya.

Such a lot happened in the episode. What was interesting was that Arnav did realize that his actions do have consequences. Nani made it clear that he does not live in a vacuum and they get affected as well.

Nice precap. I think Arnav is going to think that Khushi is heartbroken over her broken engagement. Lots of scope for misunderstanding.

tanthya

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Hi All,

Zooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,oom ... the episode raced in supersonic speed leaving us gasping for breath... @ CV's Here I was thinking Episode will begin to simmer from Wednesday on But... I thank thee [ CV's ]  from the bottom  of my heart for keeping my record of wrong prediction's intact WinkLOL
[Monsi] cant agree more.. !! the dance, the breaking news, LA's muteness, Khushi's big mouth... everything happened in a flash Big smile

Moving on to the Episode ...The episode just raced , incidents piled upon incidents before one could even absorb it properly ...Arnav , Compassionate, sympathetic  is not fooled by Lavanya's assertion that  she is alright but lets it slide by cos now is not the time..Both step out for one last time indulging in the charade of  being a couple...only for Lavanya to walk away and to be embraced by the family in the form of Nani..
[Monsi] LA is trying to put herself together..(*Monsi :- I think she will explain everyone along with Arnav *)

Also loved the ending of the Song when a dancing Lavanya looks at Arnav, Arnav watching her silently  When  Khushi dances her way in, coming in between them  and immediately Arnav's eyes flicker towards Khushi... Beautiful illustration of how  Khushi danced her way into his life..
[Monsi] yes.. perfect capture at this point.. Smile

A perceptive Khushi has picked on the cues and is stringing them together leading to a vague feeling of disquiet.. Khushi brooking no  opposition literally takes Lavanya by hand, badgers her with questions... and very ironically says that if there was any problem she will go and talk to Arnav and set it right..not realizing that she herself is the problem..The bond that she has with Arnav is the problem... not even realizing that her own words imply that she, a outsider, a girl who is a worker in Arnav's house has a degree of influence that even a  upper class, fiance La  doesn't have.. Khushi says the words without understanding the significance of  the meaning!!..

While Khushi has to pry and dig the truth out from Clam Like  Lavanya, Arnav  informs the family like  showering them with confetti .. A Sombre, subdued  yet decisive Arnav quietly, incisively informs the family  that He N Lavanya have broken up and each members react along predictable lines  with sadness, shock and anger acting as the unifying factor..Just goes on to show how much this family relies on him that after initial protest they kept quiet  knowing that  his decision was unshakable and not for negotiation ..Mami tries to use this oppo to inveigle  Akash out of a unwanted relationship..Anjali immediately begins rooting for the underdog Lavanya and also  keeps her  image of relationship upholder  sound..Nani displays the power, love, strength  of being a Matriarch magnificently ... Aakash is all about loyalty as he protests  that his own engagement cannot take place ..Only for Arnav to say that his life should not influence Akash's life... A foreshadowing that Arnav's life is going for a tumultuous ride involving Khushi and that its force will be felt !!..
[Monsi] Yes.. I want to know why LA was not with Arnav here... was it not a mutual decision? Is she trying to put everything on him and claim the sympathy? I know she is hurt. But lets not forget that she for once became way too mature also. So is it too much to expect that she faces the family along with Arnav and explains them the reasons? I doubt if even after the party she would explain anything? She would leave teary-eyed leaving everybody thinking Arnav as the Bad Guy... I HATE IT !!!
I liked RM family minus Anjali (Dead) What is with "Hum aisa nahin hone denge" crap...! Is she really the same sister who claims to read his bro's eyes ???Confused

The  Raizada's move out en masse  leaving Arnav Alone...  What a touching moment that was ..when  the family moves out not exactly realizing that Arnav,  whom they consider to be rock is actually in need of some TLC, is in need of reassurance, in need of support .. He watches them leave , longing to hand over the burden lying on his shoulders, longing for some one who would think about him..but things are not to be, he heaves a sigh , draws himself up and moves out to face the world..The Mask again in place..
[Monsi] Yes... he is ALONE even being surrounded by the ppl who claim to be his family... Ouch

A furious Khushi  immediately knows that Arnav is the reason for breaking up of the relationship ,True to her impulsive nature, she wants confrontation immediately but is stopped  and like a immature juvenile, she holds Lavanya's hand and drags her away , shooting glares at a sorely puzzled Arnav..
The engagement happens without any further incident, the  vibes picked up by the Gupta's.. Arnav turns to Lavanya and for the first time seeks permission to  make a announcement that involves him .. Controlled, dispassionate he gives the outline  gracefully refusing to divulge the reason.. his speech watched in silence ,by a smiling and a teary eyed Lavanya ..**Sana Was good here **..The assembled gathering is surprised and begins to speculate ** Kudos to the sound recordist who introduced that  sound of shocked chatting of ppl** After the announcement, Arnav moves towards Lavanya only for Khushi to intercept him ** When will this girl stop meddling**  .>lavanya comes back , calms Khushi   ..and walks away with  Anjali leaving Khushi all alone..
[Monsi] CVs .. can we see a grown up Khushi now .. PLEASE !!!Ouch
I am ranting for Khushi's behaviour in your other post already Sathya Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-tanthya

nema123 Goldie
nema123
nema123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Wonderful Post sathya... !
I agree with you Khushi was nosy in the last scene.. there was no need for her to interfere..

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Nice analysis Sathya.

Such a lot happened in the episode. What was interesting was that Arnav did realize that his actions do have consequences. Nani made it clear that he does not live in a vacuum and they get affected as well.

Nice precap. I think Arnav is going to think that Khushi is heartbroken over her broken engagement. Lots of scope for misunderstanding.

Thank You, Shanthi Smile

Not a lot happened, Shanthi although an impression was given that lot did happen ...

Nani saying that   and Arnav accepting it  was a good moment but it was a re-iteration of the fact cos Arnav already has understood the action- consequence theory [ else he would not be breaking the E'ment ]

Precap..This wily Cv's  are quite devious in what they show...so will W&W Smile
pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Beautifully written, Di.
I loved the symbol you gave on the dance :-)
Enjoyed reading it.

tanthya

Go to top