Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Tanha Dil !!! (Page 4)

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
love this post [email protected] below ..so nicely putClap

Also loved the ending of the Song when a dancing Lavanya looks at Arnav, Arnav watching her silently  When  Khushi dances her way in, coming in between them  and immediately Arnav's eyes flicker towards Khushi... Beautiful illustration of how  Khushi danced her way into his life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

Also loved the ending of the Song when a dancing Lavanya looks at Arnav, Arnav watching her silently  When  Khushi dances her way in, coming in between them  and immediately Arnav's eyes flicker towards Khushi... Beautiful illustration of how  Khushi danced her way into his life.

Thank You, Sebwa Big smile..

I just loved the song sequence .. came for a while but put in so much meaning Smile

-Appy-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tibs09

Hi

You have put it beautifully,,,
You know I love Khushi and whenever I see people criticizng her ..i am like ohh not again ...poor girl is just 18 and she means well...( never really pick up the cudgels on her behalf coz I am too lazy..and usually there are others)

but today even i got irritated when she just walked between ASR and La..hello girl ..yeh un dono ke beech ka maamla ...1 long standing relationship has ended ..of course people have some thing to say each other..and she is doing more harm than good by coming in between..

but then I calmed down a bit ..I think khushi is being protective of La just as she was of payal..
and when you are 18 ..you do think you know it all and you can take care of everything...
so as usual I forgive her ...

again CVs of this show ...my hats off to them for giving the most unpredictable show till date...
the dance sequence was very very clever ..it showed so many layers in such a small span of screen time
however me not liking the new entry and triangle stuff i read in forum today ...i seriously hope the new entry is for anjali...

Hi Tibs,

Thank you,

I do agree that youngsters do think that they know it all but here Khushi crossed the line of protecting.. here she was plain interfering ..As i already mentioned in Bollywood's post..I would have considered her to be protective about Lavanya had Lavanya hinted/suggested that she was not interested in talking to ASR but she  never implied so.. Khushi jumped the Gun and butted in what was essentially not her beef..

Completely agree..The Song had many layers than the whole episode ...

Call me a feminist  or whatever.. but why does  Anjali need a Man for her to overcome Shyam..she has got a loving family, friend in Payal...why cant she stand on her feet with their support...I wish for Anjali to be independent and the Man to enter later ..

As for Triangle...it is a  NO !! from my side unless this character is a short, funny cameo who will nudge this reluctant lovers into admitting their feelings..
bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

[

Sharuu,

I did not mind the speed at which it moved, but  yet at the end of the day what did happen ..apart from PAYASh engagement ..Nothing much has happened.. Lavanya is still in the house,  ARHI still unaware of their status, Shyam  sulking , Anjali oblivious.. the same status quo... Mus say that the director  just made us feel that   The episode moved at break neck speed   while at the same time keeping the plot just where it was ...

I don't mind my prediction going wrong either..In this case I welcome it ..LOLLOLLOL

Thank You, Sharu ..I wondered why they chose a old song  and when I heard the lyrics and how the actions were spaced ..I understood!!Smile

haha i have fallen flat sathu you are so right nothing happened in the epi but still we felt it was fast LOL
CVs make fool of us quite often Ouch  and me not if i need to be happy or sad Ermm

yeah i was kinda settled down that its nissars favorite song Wink  so i did not bother it being old LOL
yeah jadu and now salame  are more of arhi song than  anybody else Wink

tanthya

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

Tanths..me too loved this point of yours...she has danced into his life and he is still unaware

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lwfw

Originally posted by tanthya

[

Sharuu,

I did not mind the speed at which it moved, but  yet at the end of the day what did happen ..apart from PAYASh engagement ..Nothing much has happened.. Lavanya is still in the house,  ARHI still unaware of their status, Shyam  sulking , Anjali oblivious.. the same status quo... Mus say that the director  just made us feel that   The episode moved at break neck speed   while at the same time keeping the plot just where it was ...

I don't mind my prediction going wrong either..In this case I welcome it ..LOLLOLLOL

Thank You, Sharu ..I wondered why they chose a old song  and when I heard the lyrics and how the actions were spaced ..I understood!!Smile

haha i have fallen flat sathu you are so right nothing happened in the epi but still we felt it was fast LOL
CVs make fool of us quite often Ouch  and me not if i need to be happy or sad Ermm

yeah i was kinda settled down that its nissars favorite song Wink  so i did not bother it being old LOL
yeah jadu and now salame  are more of arhi song than  anybody else Wink

Heheeh.. Same condition for  me too when I realized the fact  in the morning [ night I was all wow! How fast has it moved LOLLOL ]

I do not mind it as long as they keep it interesting and engrossing ...

Nissar is a new entity for me.. I am not a love story watcher infact I just run away from candy floss stories but this is one show which has kept me hooked  ...Smile
tibs09 IF-Rockerz
tibs09
tibs09

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Hey Sethu ...do not get me wrong ..I did not mean that anjali needs a man to get over snake ..that she should whether or not any support ...
what i menat was ..if there has to be a new entry let it be for anjali than khushi or may  even La.( again do not mean La  needs somebody else  to get over Arnav..bu you know maybe post ASR she does need somebody that pampers her or let her pamper him(need not be a romantic relationship) ..it is big balm for the heart ...i hate triangles
yeah the funny cameo ..  ... where misunderstandings and funny situation that lead to jealous ASR ...I do not mind  that ..in fact would rub my hands in pure glee

tanthya

LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
You managed to both illuminate and enhance the episode for me.
Excellent post.

tanthya

Go to top