India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Tanha Dil !!! (Page 3)

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
bingo...loved it..liked the epi.a fast forward ride..hope it keeps its pace..that moments was really touching when raizadas left him alone.even anj walks away..this shows how alone he is...no one is on ehis side...he is the man of house..so he gather himself,puts mask again and went out..kudos to barun..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
nice post tanthya, the feeling of disquiet - how i wish KKG will define that feeling soon.

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

nicely said sathya...Clap

Like I said...today was fast and furiousWink

Thank You, Shy..

Yup..Today was quite Fast ... but furious [ I mean the temp Wink n Chem Wink] hopefully will be for Tuesday..
--Krish-- IF-Rockerz
--Krish--
--Krish--

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
lovely post as usual !!

today epi was too fast and too many things happened..  i felt the song was not really required.. it was not that great .. but loved the explanation you have given for the steps and positions of the leads during each line of the song.. that is really amazing.. 

tanthya

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Great post as always!! Loved your analysis. I know it can be annoying the way Khushi interferes but its her nature to be protective of those she cares about.

tanthya

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Hi All,

Zooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,oom ... the episode raced in supersonic speed leaving us gasping for breath... @ CV's Here I was thinking Episode will begin to simmer from Wednesday on But... I thank thee [ CV's ]  from the bottom  of my heart for keeping my record of wrong prediction's intact WinkLOL

Loved the sequence when the lyric comes on ' Teri mastane baaton pe '  n Khushi just at the moment points her fingers at Shyam..How apt was the words and the scene.. n again when the word ' Doli'  comes, Khushi has left Lavanya's side and is by  Payal..inference being that only Payal's doli will be coming to Raizada's..

Also loved the ending of the Song when a dancing Lavanya looks at Arnav, Arnav watching her silently  When  Khushi dances her way in, coming in between them  and immediately Arnav's eyes flicker towards Khushi... Beautiful illustration of how  Khushi danced her way into his life..

not even realizing that her own words imply that she, a outsider, a girl who is a worker in Arnav's house has a degree of influence that even a  upper class, fiance La  doesn't have.. Khushi says the words without understanding the significance of  the meaning!!..

..Only for Arnav to say that his life should not influence Akash's life... A foreshadowing that Arnav's life is going for a tumultuous ride involving Khushi and that its force will be felt !!..

he heaves a sigh , draws himself up and moves out to face the world..The Mask again in place..

A furious Khushi  immediately knows that Arnav is the reason for breaking up of the relationship ,True to her impulsive nature, she wants confrontation immediately but is stopped  and like a immature juvenile, she holds Lavanya's hand and drags her away , shooting glares at a sorely puzzled Arnav..

Sathu yeah epi was at super speed that  it did leave me uncomfortable.
i wont mind that your prediction went wrong Wink
loved your summary yet again Clap  nice observation on song and lyrics Clap

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lwfw

Originally posted by tanthya

Hi All,

Zooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,oom ... the episode raced in supersonic speed leaving us gasping for breath... @ CV's Here I was thinking Episode will begin to simmer from Wednesday on But... I thank thee [ CV's ]  from the bottom  of my heart for keeping my record of wrong prediction's intact WinkLOL

Loved the sequence when the lyric comes on ' Teri mastane baaton pe '  n Khushi just at the moment points her fingers at Shyam..How apt was the words and the scene.. n again when the word ' Doli'  comes, Khushi has left Lavanya's side and is by  Payal..inference being that only Payal's doli will be coming to Raizada's..

Also loved the ending of the Song when a dancing Lavanya looks at Arnav, Arnav watching her silently  When  Khushi dances her way in, coming in between them  and immediately Arnav's eyes flicker towards Khushi... Beautiful illustration of how  Khushi danced her way into his life..

not even realizing that her own words imply that she, a outsider, a girl who is a worker in Arnav's house has a degree of influence that even a  upper class, fiance La  doesn't have.. Khushi says the words without understanding the significance of  the meaning!!..

..Only for Arnav to say that his life should not influence Akash's life... A foreshadowing that Arnav's life is going for a tumultuous ride involving Khushi and that its force will be felt !!..

he heaves a sigh , draws himself up and moves out to face the world..The Mask again in place..

A furious Khushi  immediately knows that Arnav is the reason for breaking up of the relationship ,True to her impulsive nature, she wants confrontation immediately but is stopped  and like a immature juvenile, she holds Lavanya's hand and drags her away , shooting glares at a sorely puzzled Arnav..

Sathu yeah epi was at super speed that  it did leave me uncomfortable.
i wont mind that your prediction went wrong Wink
loved your summary yet again Clap  nice observation on song and lyrics Clap

Sharuu,

I did not mind the speed at which it moved, but  yet at the end of the day what did happen ..apart from PAYASh engagement ..Nothing much has happened.. Lavanya is still in the house,  ARHI still unaware of their status, Shyam  sulking , Anjali oblivious.. the same status quo... Mus say that the director  just made us feel that   The episode moved at break neck speed   while at the same time keeping the plot just where it was ...

I don't mind my prediction going wrong either..In this case I welcome it ..LOLLOLLOL

Thank You, Sharu ..I wondered why they chose a old song  and when I heard the lyrics and how the actions were spaced ..I understood!!Smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Great post as always!! Loved your analysis. I know it can be annoying the way Khushi interferes but its her nature to be protective of those she cares about.

Thank You, Bollywood Big smile

There is a fine distinction between being protective and being interfering ,don't u think..

What she did with Payal was Protection, what she was doing in Lavanya's case was being Bossy ..The decision whether Lavanya wanted to speak to ASR or not was Lavanya's.. And I would have accepted that Khushi was being protective of Lavanay AFTER La refused to speak to ASR..but By trying to prevent and interfere...Khushi comes across as a nosy girl who needs to be put in her place..

nema123

Go to top