Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: moon_mine

very beautifully written!!!!

Thank You, Moon_Ur's 😃
-Sheena- thumbnail
What stands out in this post but I am pretty sure that it was there as you highlighted them is the small, small touches..

These touches enhances the scenes which dialogues can't... I also feel these touches leave more of an impression than words can't when actors are not able to deliver ( not saying here, but generally speaking)
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarach

bingo...loved it..liked the epi.a fast forward ride..hope it keeps its pace..that moments was really touching when raizadas left him alone.even anj walks away..this shows how alone he is...no one is on ehis side...he is the man of house..so he gather himself,puts mask again and went out..kudos to barun..

Even I loved it ...Sarach ..I think it will keep its pace since we enter the comedy track  and the CV's have given us scintillating comedy tracks ..

I too felt for him, Sarach..A young Man forced to take the responsibilities despite having  seniors..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

What stands out in this post but I am pretty sure that it was there as you highlighted them is the small, small touches..

These touches enhances the scenes which dialogues can't... I also feel these touches leave more of an impression than words can't when actors are not able to deliver ( not saying here, but generally speaking)

This show is replete with such touches, Sheens..keeps me glued for that very purpose😃

well said, Sheens sometimes a camera angle , a musical score conveys  or enhances what the actor is unable   or trying to convey..Sheens..20 mins..will be back..will just start dinner prep n come..
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

This show is replete with such touches, Sheens..keeps me glued for that very purpose😃

well said, Sheens sometimes a camera angle , a musical score conveys  or enhances what the actor is unable   or trying to convey..Sheens..20 mins..will be back..will just start dinner prep n come..

Take your time tanths,...😃

Me here only..just doing some packing...😆
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

nice post tanthya, the feeling of disquiet - how i wish KKG will define that feeling soon.

Thank You, SJ...

Maybe NK will shove her in that path  of realization,😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Krish--

lovely post as usual !!

today epi was too fast and too many things happened..  i felt the song was not really required.. it was not that great .. but loved the explanation you have given for the steps and positions of the leads during each line of the song.. that is really amazing.. 

Thank You, Krish

The Song was required  IMO..it was cleverly used to foreshadow many things  and many things were explained in that song  which normally would have consumed episode ...Thanxx again 😃
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Great post as always!! Loved your analysis. I know it can be annoying the way Khushi interferes but its her nature to be protective of those she cares about.

Thank You, Bwc

No Harm in being protective  but one shud learn when to eb protective and when not to be otherwise it will turn out to be needless interfering which is what Khushi was doing..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Tanths..me too loved this point of yours...she has danced into his life and he is still unaware

Maybe he has deliberately suppressed his awareness, Zu and now it can no longer  be pushed down.. upcoming days , i am hoping to see both of them listening to their hearts instead of being cowards ..😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: tibs09

Hey Sethu ...do not get me wrong ..I did not mean that anjali needs a man to get over snake ..that she should whether or not any support ...

what i menat was ..if there has to be a new entry let it be for anjali than khushi or may  even La.( again do not mean La  needs somebody else  to get over Arnav..bu you know maybe post ASR she does need somebody that pampers her or let her pamper him(need not be a romantic relationship) ..it is big balm for the heart ...i hate triangles
yeah the funny cameo ..  ... where misunderstandings and funny situation that lead to jealous ASR ...I do not mind  that ..in fact would rub my hands in pure glee

Ofc, I did  get the point, Hun...I am so sorry if I came across as rude ..That was not my intention 😊

Let the new entry come, let him fall in love with Khushi  in a fun loving way..I do not mind at all.. the issue gets serious if n only if Khushi were to reciprocate that feelings ...

La has to exit for me.. her role is over.. she needs to be out n over with no chance of return ...

since we had a long run of serious track.. The Cv's will give us a hilarious one..  M sure of it..