Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pinky0902

Beautifully written, Di.
I loved the symbol you gave on the dance :-)
Enjoyed reading it.

Thank You, Pinky..

It was a pleasure ..Yaara πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmnaIsh

What a favulous post..! Bravo πŸ‘

I love the way you've used the scenes from the dance sequence and turned it into symbolism of how the show is progressing...impressive...
Loved reading you this brilliantly written peice of writing!..
Loved the whole episode and looking at it from your perspective i'm forced to watch it again and notice these things.!

Thank You Amnalsh ..

The whole show offers something to everyone..Thats the beauty of it..😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

well written and well analysed πŸ‘

when ASR wanted to discuss something in private with the family,  I was expecting Shyam to panic... he is the one with the guilty mind now..πŸ˜ƒ

I was expecting the full song to play out expecting more ASR & Khushi interaction... especially that photo we saw where ASR was holding Khushi by the waist...

Kher, koi baat nahin... aage aage dekhlenge πŸ˜†

Thank You, L3😊

Shyam knows that he is safe for now..I do not think he will start for sometime ..

That photo was of Sarun and not of ARHI πŸ˜ƒ
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent post tanthya β­οΈ
Loved every word to bits, nothing more to add !

Except, I felt naniji's conversation with La to be too sugary which didn't suit well πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maoh

wow u wrote it beautifully..the CVs always are keen on showing ArHi's relationships with symbolisms which i always fail to notice...loved ur take on the dance performance...the concerned eyes suddenly started shining on seeing khushi...:)

Thank You, Maoh ...Yes..The nano second reaction was damn good..😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keshriya

Sathya, how can you do this day in and day out. Your analysis is so awesome.The episode was fast paced and the story is moving, but I did not like the news of  a new entry from SBS between ARHI, I hope he is more a cupid than a lover. Anyway eagerly waiting for the rest of the episodes this week.

IP does it for me, Keshriya 😊

Just saw him , He will be more a facilitator than a breaker .. and also I think it will be comedy track  cos this guy has good comic sense .. me too looking forward to the track..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Josupra

very well written.. I eargely wait for your analysis daily as much as I wait for the show.. you describe it so well..

Thank you, Jospura ..I am truly humbled by ur words...😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

awesome analysis my dear friend ...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

I was feeling bad for La πŸ˜”... I wish maami's relative who is making an unwanted entry into this show falls for La at first sightπŸ‘πŸΌ ... ...
I know aisa nahin hoga πŸ˜”... he will fall for khushi n make ASR J πŸ˜πŸ˜

Thank You, Sumana πŸ˜ƒ

O Jee, Sumanji.. I want La out.. I dont want her to hang around until  NandKishore's arrival ...

Bilkul sahi kaha aapne..πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: JennyAvni

wow...fab post...good observation and nicely writtenπŸ‘

Thank You, jenny πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: DTeacher

Thanks Sathya,

Awesome summation as always.

I'm glad I managed to read your comprehensive post BEFORE watching the episode, as I haven't seen it yet, due to work constraints.

This now allows me to watch the happenings with some useful insight and, again, thanks for that! πŸ˜Š

My Pleasure, Saj😊

Thank You for the compliments ..Hope u enjoy the episode ..Always a pleasure..πŸ˜ƒ