Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sathya, how can you do this day in and day out. Your analysis is so awesome.The episode was fast paced and the story is moving, but I did not like the news of  a new entry from SBS between ARHI, I hope he is more a cupid than a lover. Anyway eagerly waiting for the rest of the episodes this week.
Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
very well written.. I eargely wait for your analysis daily as much as I wait for the show.. you describe it so well..
sumana-13 thumbnail
awesome analysis my dear friend ...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
I was feeling bad for La πŸ˜”... I wish maami's relative who is making an unwanted entry into this show falls for La at first sightπŸ‘πŸΌ ... ...
I know aisa nahin hoga πŸ˜”... he will fall for khushi n make ASR J πŸ˜πŸ˜
Edited by --sumana13-- - 12 years ago
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow...fab post...good observation and nicely writtenπŸ‘
DTeacher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Sathya,

Awesome summation as always.

I'm glad I managed to read your comprehensive post BEFORE watching the episode, as I haven't seen it yet, due to work constraints.

This now allows me to watch the happenings with some useful insight and, again, thanks for that! πŸ˜Š

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
very beautifully written!!!!
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bingo...loved it..liked the epi.a fast forward ride..hope it keeps its pace..that moments was really touching when raizadas left him alone.even anj walks away..this shows how alone he is...no one is on ehis side...he is the man of house..so he gather himself,puts mask again and went out..kudos to barun..
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice post tanthya, the feeling of disquiet - how i wish KKG will define that feeling soon.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shybabe

nicely said sathya...πŸ‘

Like I said...today was fast and furiousπŸ˜‰

Thank You, Shy..

Yup..Today was quite Fast ... but furious [ I mean the temp πŸ˜‰ n Chem πŸ˜‰] hopefully will be for Tuesday..
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post as usual !!

today epi was too fast and too many things happened..  i felt the song was not really required.. it was not that great .. but loved the explanation you have given for the steps and positions of the leads during each line of the song.. that is really amazing..