Posted: 12 years ago

Hi All,

Zooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,ooo,oom ... the episode raced in supersonic speed leaving us gasping for breath... @ CV's Here I was thinking Episode will begin to simmer from Wednesday on But... I thank thee [ CV's ]  from the bottom  of my heart for keeping my record of wrong prediction's intact πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Moving on to the Episode ...The episode just raced , incidents piled upon incidents before one could even absorb it properly ...Arnav , Compassionate, sympathetic  is not fooled by Lavanya's assertion that  she is alright but lets it slide by cos now is not the time..Both step out for one last time indulging in the charade of  being a couple...only for Lavanya to walk away and to be embraced by the family in the form of Nani..

Loved the sequence when the lyric comes on ' Teri mastane baaton pe '  n Khushi just at the moment points her fingers at Shyam..How apt was the words and the scene.. n again when the word ' Doli'  comes, Khushi has left Lavanya's side and is by  Payal..inference being that only Payal's doli will be coming to Raizada's..

Also loved the ending of the Song when a dancing Lavanya looks at Arnav, Arnav watching her silently  When  Khushi dances her way in, coming in between them  and immediately Arnav's eyes flicker towards Khushi... Beautiful illustration of how  Khushi danced her way into his life..

A perceptive Khushi has picked on the cues and is stringing them together leading to a vague feeling of disquiet.. Khushi brooking no  opposition literally takes Lavanya by hand, badgers her with questions... and very ironically says that if there was any problem she will go and talk to Arnav and set it right..not realizing that she herself is the problem..The bond that she has with Arnav is the problem... not even realizing that her own words imply that she, a outsider, a girl who is a worker in Arnav's house has a degree of influence that even a  upper class, fiance La  doesn't have.. Khushi says the words without understanding the significance of  the meaning!!..

While Khushi has to pry and dig the truth out from Clam Like  Lavanya, Arnav  informs the family like  showering them with confetti .. A Sombre, subdued  yet decisive Arnav quietly, incisively informs the family  that He N Lavanya have broken up and each members react along predictable lines  with sadness, shock and anger acting as the unifying factor..Just goes on to show how much this family relies on him that after initial protest they kept quiet  knowing that  his decision was unshakable and not for negotiation ..Mami tries to use this oppo to inveigle  Akash out of a unwanted relationship..Anjali immediately begins rooting for the underdog Lavanya and also  keeps her  image of relationship upholder  sound..Nani displays the power, love, strength  of being a Matriarch magnificently ... Aakash is all about loyalty as he protests  that his own engagement cannot take place ..Only for Arnav to say that his life should not influence Akash's life... A foreshadowing that Arnav's life is going for a tumultuous ride involving Khushi and that its force will be felt !!..

The  Raizada's move out en masse  leaving Arnav Alone...  What a touching moment that was ..when  the family moves out not exactly realizing that Arnav,  whom they consider to be rock is actually in need of some TLC, is in need of reassurance, in need of support .. He watches them leave , longing to hand over the burden lying on his shoulders, longing for some one who would think about him..but things are not to be, he heaves a sigh , draws himself up and moves out to face the world..The Mask again in place..

A furious Khushi  immediately knows that Arnav is the reason for breaking up of the relationship ,True to her impulsive nature, she wants confrontation immediately but is stopped  and like a immature juvenile, she holds Lavanya's hand and drags her away , shooting glares at a sorely puzzled Arnav..

The engagement happens without any further incident, the  vibes picked up by the Gupta's.. Arnav turns to Lavanya and for the first time seeks permission to  make a announcement that involves him .. Controlled, dispassionate he gives the outline  gracefully refusing to divulge the reason.. his speech watched in silence ,by a smiling and a teary eyed Lavanya ..**Sana Was good here **..The assembled gathering is surprised and begins to speculate ** Kudos to the sound recordist who introduced that  sound of shocked chatting of ppl** After the announcement, Arnav moves towards Lavanya only for Khushi to intercept him ** When will this girl stop meddling**  .>lavanya comes back , calms Khushi   ..and walks away with  Anjali leaving Khushi all alone..

Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
Beautifully written,absolutely agree.πŸ‘
Beautiful post Tanthya. Enjoyed reading it as always...

Hi

You have put it beautifully,,,
You know I love Khushi and whenever I see people criticizng her ..i am like ohh not again ...poor girl is just 18 and she means well...( never really pick up the cudgels on her behalf coz I am too lazy..and usually there are others)

but today even i got irritated when she just walked between ASR and La..hello girl ..yeh un dono ke beech ka maamla ...1 long standing relationship has ended ..of course people have some thing to say each other..and she is doing more harm than good by coming in between..

but then I calmed down a bit ..I think khushi is being protective of La just as she was of payal..
and when you are 18 ..you do think you know it all and you can take care of everything...
so as usual I forgive her ...

again CVs of this show ...my hats off to them for giving the most unpredictable show till date...
the dance sequence was very very clever ..it showed so many layers in such a small span of screen time
however me not liking the new entry and triangle stuff i read in forum today ...i seriously hope the new entry is for anjali...
What a favulous post..! Bravo πŸ‘
I love the way you've used the scenes from the dance sequence and turned it into symbolism of how the show is progressing...impressive...
Loved reading you this brilliantly written peice of writing!..
Loved the whole episode and looking at it from your perspective i'm forced to watch it again and notice these things.!
Edited by AmnaIsh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tinsel

Beautifully written,absolutely agree.πŸ‘

Thank You, tinsel..
well written and well analysed πŸ‘

when ASR wanted to discuss something in private with the family,  I was expecting Shyam to panic... he is the one with the guilty mind now..πŸ˜ƒ

I was expecting the full song to play out expecting more ASR & Khushi interaction... especially that photo we saw where ASR was holding Khushi by the waist...

Kher, koi baat nahin... aage aage dekhlenge πŸ˜†
nicely said sathya...πŸ‘

Like I said...today was fast and furiousπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by bidz

Beautiful post Tanthya. Enjoyed reading it as always...

Thank You Very Much, Bidz πŸ˜ƒ
wow u wrote it beautifully..the CVs always are keen on showing ArHi's relationships with symbolisms which i always fail to notice...loved ur take on the dance performance...the concerned eyes suddenly started shining on seeing khushi...:)