Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Finally! Kunal Falling for Siddhi? (Page 3)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
 LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Parichay for 1.5 hrs.. I mean I also like Sammy but itna bhi nahin! I hereby crown you as his biggest fan!Smile[/QUOTE]

Sometimes for even longer period of times. I watch certain episodes repeatedly for 2-3 hours without getting boredLOLLOLLOL. This past weekend, in my free time, I only watched Parichay and nothing else. My TiVo is almost full with Parichay episodes.

I am so happy to be crowned Sammy's biggest fan. I do love him sooo much. I got Indian channels just to watch Parichay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Parichay for 1.5 hrs.. I mean I also like Sammy but itna bhi nahin! I hereby crown you as his biggest fan!Smile

Sometimes for even longer period of times. I watch certain episodes repeatedly for 2-3 hours without getting boredLOLLOLLOL. This past weekend, in my free time, I only watched Parichay and nothing else. My TiVo is almost full with Parichay episodes.

I am so happy to be crowned Sammy's biggest fan. I do love him sooo much. I got Indian channels just to watch Parichay.
[/QUOTE] I would have liked him as much.. agar age mein mujhse itna bada na hota aur single hota!!!! Very important criteria...

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
I would have liked him as much.. agar age mein mujhse itna bada na hota aur single hota!!!! Very important criteria...[/QUOTE]

Bada toh woh mujhase bhi bahut hai, par I don't care. I told you right that I like older men and younger women love stories. About him being married, well I liked him well before he was married or even dated Neelam. Now that he is married, those feelings don't go away rightROFLROFLROFL?

nancy1996

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

I would have liked him as much.. agar age mein mujhse itna bada na hota aur single hota!!!! Very important criteria...

Bada toh woh mujhase bhi bahut hai, par I don't care. I told you right that I like older men and younger women love stories. About him being married, well I liked him well before he was married or even dated Neelam. Now that he is married, those feelings don't go away rightROFLROFLROFL?
[/QUOTE] @ Red... This reminds me of SRK ka dialogue in Mohabbatein.. "Maine uss se pyaar karne se pehli yeh shart toh nahi rakhi thi... ki woh bhi mujhse pyaar karegi... Pyaar mein sharte nahin hoti..."LOLLOLLOLLOL Chalo aaj aapne yaad kara diya... Smile

-Rani

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
hi

great post, enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts

good episode yesterday, 

it was surely a new begining for sinal, esp from kunal's side, but i dont think he is attracted to her yet physically,  however he seems to have started becoming fond of her

and yes i loved the way eh held her hand to talk and the preca clip we he looked at her was so nice. 

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia-Rani

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
yup kunal is falling for siddhi slowly...it was always there...it was need of realisation...but i guess now he is fond of siddhi...not yet in love...lets see how he falls for siddhi...but one thing the aunties was right...kunu have changed after marriage...siddhi brought changes in his life and change his attitute towards life...

witcha should get a reality check...kunal is no more the same kunal chopra whom she used to know and loved...he is a different kunal chopra now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel001-Rani

muskaan96 Senior Member
muskaan96
muskaan96

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Last NIghtz epi was the best epi so far for me. FAV SCENE SO FAR 'SIDDHI FOLLOWING KUNAL HOLDING THE THREaD Of HeR DupatTaLOL Ive seen dupatta gettin stuck to blazers but to the thread of the dupattaLOL Totally original scene Day DreamingEmbarrassed Just like SinalWink

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan96

Last NIghtz epi was the best epi so far for me. FAV SCENE SO FAR 'SIDDHI FOLLOWING KUNAL HOLDING THE THREaD Of HeR DupatTaLOL Ive seen dupatta gettin stuck to blazers but to the thread of the dupattaLOL Totally original scene Day DreamingEmbarrassed Just like SinalWink

That was my favorite scene as well. I liked how Seema and other women commented that Siddhi has tied her hubby to her pallu and that was in literal sense. It was really beautifully written and acted scene. Both Kunal and Siddhi were so natural in the scene. It was funny how they ended up bumping their heads together too.

Edited by Iamrani - 20 December 2011 at 11:51am

angel001

Go to top