Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Finally! Kunal Falling for Siddhi? - Page 3

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hi

great post, enjoyed reading everyone's thoughts

good episode yesterday, 

it was surely a new begining for sinal, esp from kunal's side, but i dont think he is attracted to her yet physically,  however he seems to have started becoming fond of her

and yes i loved the way eh held her hand to talk and the preca clip we he looked at her was so nice. 

norzar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
yup kunal is falling for siddhi slowly...it was always there...it was need of realisation...but i guess now he is fond of siddhi...not yet in love...lets see how he falls for siddhi...but one thing the aunties was right...kunu have changed after marriage...siddhi brought changes in his life and change his attitute towards life...

witcha should get a reality check...kunal is no more the same kunal chopra whom she used to know and loved...he is a different kunal chopra now...
muskaan96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Last NIghtz epi was the best epi so far for me. FAV SCENE SO FAR 'SIDDHI FOLLOWING KUNAL HOLDING THE THREaD Of HeR DupatTa๐Ÿ˜† Ive seen dupatta gettin stuck to blazers but to the thread of the dupatta๐Ÿ˜† Totally original scene ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ Just like Sinal๐Ÿ˜‰
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: muskaan96

Last NIghtz epi was the best epi so far for me. FAV SCENE SO FAR 'SIDDHI FOLLOWING KUNAL HOLDING THE THREaD Of HeR DupatTa๐Ÿ˜† Ive seen dupatta gettin stuck to blazers but to the thread of the dupatta๐Ÿ˜† Totally original scene ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ Just like Sinal๐Ÿ˜‰

That was my favorite scene as well. I liked how Seema and other women commented that Siddhi has tied her hubby to her pallu and that was in literal sense. It was really beautifully written and acted scene. Both Kunal and Siddhi were so natural in the scene. It was funny how they ended up bumping their heads together too.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
nyle thumbnail
Whether  Siddhi  is falling 4 Kunal
-Rani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nyle

Whether  Siddhi  is falling 4 Kunal

She has already fallen for him big time and n ow it's Kunal's turn to do the same.
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Iamrani

She has already fallen for him big time and n ow it's Kunal's turn to do the same.

But Rani she doesn't know that she is in love with him... because in all hindi serials... the question "Kya mujhe unse pyaar ho gaya hai..." has to be asked... and she hasn't started asking herself that yet!  Toh... realization abhi baki hai dost!   ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Mujhse pooch main itni experienced hoon hindi serials mein!
-Rani thumbnail
 But Rani she doesn't know that she is in love with him... because in all hindi serials... the question "Kya mujhe unse pyaar ho gaya hai..." has to be asked... and she hasn't started asking herself that yet!  Toh... realization abhi baki hai dost!   ๐Ÿ˜† Mujhse pooch main itni experienced hoon hindi serials mein![/QUOTE]

Ab pyar hua hai toh realize bhi ho hi jayega. It's a feeling you can't run away with right? It's going to be there forever and every time she will see him with witcha she will be reminded of her feelings by her own conscious. 
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Iamrani

But Rani she doesn't know that she is in love with him... because in all hindi serials... the question "Kya mujhe unse pyaar ho gaya hai..." has to be asked... and she hasn't started asking herself that yet!  Toh... realization abhi baki hai dost!   ๐Ÿ˜† Mujhse pooch main itni experienced hoon hindi serials mein!

Ab pyar hua hai toh realize bhi ho hi jayega. It's a feeling you can't run away with right? It's going to be there forever and every time she will see him with witcha she will be reminded of her feelings by her own conscious. 
[/QUOTE] Main mazak kar rahi thi... aap serious ho jaate ho! But you are right love is something you cant run away from...but love can run away from you...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Ok ab serious u are right... she will be reminded of her feelings when she sees Witcha with Kunal...but i want her to know the truth abt witcha... it is annoying hearing her say...ma'am bahut achi hai...