Finally! Kunal Falling for Siddhi?

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally in today's episode we got to see what we all had been waiting for so long - proper SiNal romance. I know this is just the beginning and we have so much more to look forward too in terms of their romance, but whatever little romance we got to witness in today's episode was just out of this world. 

Today was the first time we saw the signs of Kunal also falling for Siddhi. Let's start with the scene where he is trying to talk to Siddhi when he spots her in the kitchen and then following her around just to have a word with her, but unable to do so as others kept disturbing him or her, then finally he grabbs her hand was sooo good. I loved it so much. Then when Seema and other ladies tease him, his expressions were fabulous in that scenes. 

Then when Siddhi's saari's string gets tangled with Kunal's coat button and Siddhi following him around to untangle it was so romantic as While Siddhi was doing it, other people kept looking at her and she was getting so shy and was blushing. Then finally when SINal bang their heads together in attempt to untie the string was the best. We can't forget the precap, can we? I liked how Kunal kept looking at Siddhi even when talking to Dadyji. Overall today's episode was mind blowing with so much of cute and romantic Sinal scenes.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
YA... TODAY EPISODE IS MIND BLOWING... NOT TODAY ALREALDY KUNAL WAS LOVE WITH SIDDI... BUT NOT EXPOSING IN HIS ATTITUDE...😊
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchanas

YA... TODAY EPISODE IS MIND BLOWING... NOT TODAY ALREALDY KUNAL WAS LOVE WITH SIDDI... BUT NOT EXPOSING IN HIS ATTITUDE...😊

exactly, today Kunal was not his akadoo himself. He was very pleasant and relaxed. Hopefully, he starts to feel the same way about Siddhi as she does for him soon. Also, It was so nice to see Kunal refusing witcha's offer and telling her that Siddhi had resolved his problems. Hope to see more and more Kunal and Siddhi in the future.
ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kunals expressions are too good...and i cant wait for his expressions when he totally falls for siddhi. Today we saw some of that...the way he was looking at her!
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashnotrai

kunals expressions are too good...and i cant wait for his expressions when he totally falls for siddhi. Today we saw some of that...the way he was looking at her!

Today was just the hint of lot more that is coming in the future. Today we saw that he is inclined towards her due to how she arranged for the money. But I still saw little more than that in his behavior today. He is definitely getting somewhat attracted to her since last 2-3 episodes, but obviously has not realized it yet just like Siddhi. Hope this track showcases the gradual development of their love. 
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whether Kunal is falling for Siddhi... no clue.. main itna jaanti hoon ki I fell for Kunal a long time ago!!!! 🤣
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: nancy1996

Whether Kunal is falling for Siddhi... no clue.. main itna jaanti hoon ki I fell for Kunal a long time ago!!!! 🤣

The way you were so mad at him on Friday, didn't think I would ever hear you say this. However, glad that you are back to liking him and the Friday fever of (irritated at Kunal) has now washed off.
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamrani

The way you were so mad at him on Friday, didn't think I would ever hear you say this. However, glad that you are back to liking him and the Friday fever of (irritated at Kunal) has now washed off.

Arey jahan pyaar hota hai.. wohi toh narazgi hoti hai... (and this should prove I watch way too many hindi serials!!!!)

ROFL
-Rani thumbnail
  Arey jahan pyaar hota hai.. wohi toh narazgi hoti hai... (and this should prove I watch way too many hindi serials!!!!)

🤣

And this is the first Indian soap I am watching, but so glad I chose this one to start with as I love Sammy to death. When I was in college, I used to watch Days of our Lives. Which other soaps you watch? I have started watching another one after Parichay, Kuch toh log kahenge. I am a sucker for older man younger woman themes. That's why I like Parichay (the age difference between the leads) and KTLK. 
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Rani,Kunal for sure has changed as the aunties said,though Siddhi helped Kunal in the money problem normally Kunal's 1st reaction will be i told you to stay away from this then why are you poking into this matter,but his reaction today was very pleasant and  has more of appreciation n gratitude for Siddhi.Actually he can talk about it later also but how desperately he wanted to speak to her shows he wants to share his happiness and appreciate her then n there.He has definitely hidden feelings for Siddhi inside him which probably he too doesn't know.

The head banging and the scene after that where Siddhi untangles her saree lace and Kunal keeps on giving smile to by passers and the expressions during hand grabing scene were awesome