Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP Reloaded- Weekdays 9:30 pm IST (Page 96)

drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
welcome back Smile

waiting for long updatesSmile

hope your exams were goodSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2012

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

PHEW!!!!!Wacko Exams finally over...Yesterday I was so tired after the exams that i slept like a dead body...so i couldn't update...Sorry!!!

~StarEpisode 101Star~

Scene 1:

By the time Geet comes out Maan has left. Geet claps a hand to her forehead sadly...a few seconds later she smiles as if she knew what she had to do to make up to him.

"Geet...tu bhi na...aiwayi hi pareshaan ho rahi thi...tujhe bas office jaana hai aur Maan ko manana hai. Babaji...meri help karna."

Scene 2:

Office

"Adi...whats going on? Maan sir, aaj sabko fire kar rahe hain?" asks Pinki munching on her healthy chips.

"He he he..." Adi  nervously laughs looking completely lost...

"Adi Sir...main andar nahi jaoonga. Aap kyun nahi le jaate yeh file? I don't want to get fired," says Romeo thrusting the file into Adi's hand.

"Off-oh...aaj kya ho gaya mere hottie ko...Oh God...I can't see this," complains Manish..aa...dramatically.

"Manish..aa...ji...aap kyun itna vichilit ho rahein hain...aap ko toh waise bhi Maan ji ne office se nikal diya hai..."

"W-H-A-T???" shouts Manisha...aa.. in shock, "Kya bakwaas kar rahe ho Pandey?"

"Ji hum satya keh rahe hain...Humein Romeo ji ne bataya..."

"Romeo...you???"

"He he..." Romeo gulps, "Main toh aise hi mazzaak kar raha tha...Pandey ji bhi...kuch bhi...seriously le lete hain."

"Excuse me...agar aap logon ki nautanki khatam ho chuki hai toh kya hum iss file ke baare main sochein."

"Sochna kya hai...it's clear...MK ka Geet ke saath jhagda hua hai...Nahi toh woh aise behave nahi karte..." says Tasha, combing her hair with her fingers.

Romeo looks at her open-mouthed...batting his eyes. Tasha blushes...and Pandey and Manish...aaa look at them confusingly.

Adi's phone rings at that moment and he excuses himself...

Scene 3:

Geet  enters the office...

"Itni shaanti...lagta hai janaab ne mera gussa bechaare office walon par utar diya. Abhi jaake unka gussa ek chutki main door karti hoon."

Suddenly she barges into Sasha carrying a building design. It was all glass, and it came crashing down on the floor...broken into pieces. Geet clasps her mouth in horror...and Sasha looks at the pieces in shock.

"Geet!" she screams, "Yeh kya kiya tumne???"

"I am so sorry...Sasha woh maine...hey Babaji...ab kya hoga??? Ab main kya karoon?"

"Tum chalo mere saath...aur Maan ko bata do ki tumne itne important model ka kya hasher kar diya."

Geet was really terrified...this was not at all that which she was thinking.

"Babaji," she squeaked in fear...but Sasha was enjoying it.

Pinki and others also gather around trying to console Geet...but then comes the voice...

"Yeh kya ho raha hai yahan par???"

Geet looked up from the pieces of glass shattered all over the floor and held her breath in fear...

Sasha complained to him...as expected from her...and Geet simply stood there, her head down...her eyes no where near him.

"Geet...tum chalo mere saath," he takes her hand and drags her into his cabin.

Everyone looks at her in pity...except Sasha who had a satisfying smug on her face.

Scene 4:

Adi is on phone...looking very nervous...

"Kya woh yahan par hai??? Tumne pakka usse hi dekha hai na?"

"Haan saab...wahich hai...apun ne usse apni aankhon se dekha hai...apun kai ko jhooth bolega?"

"Theekh hai...tum uss par nazar rakhna...Main tumhe baad main bulata hoon."

He wiped the sweat off his temple and looked at the watch...

"Sir ko abhi nahi bata sakta...abhi unki bahut important meeting hai...aur agar unhe Dev ke baare main pata chala toh woh aur pareshaan ho jayenge...pehle mujhe confirm karna padega..."

Adi leaves...

"Yeh Adi kahan jar aha hai???" wonders Pinki.

Scene 5:

At the park...

"Kahan thi tum??? I was waiting for you since half 'n hour..." asks Arjun.

"I am sorry...woh Guru ki teacher ne rok liya tha...I am really sorry," Nandini apologises, sitting down on the bench, next to him.

"I'll accept your apology only at one cost..."

"What???"

"Arre yaar...chill...Main toh mazzaak kar raha tha...Arre...woh wahan bachon ki slide par tumhare Mamaji hai na?"

Nandini looks at the slide and it was Mamaji...and he was fighting with the kids...blocking the slide...

"Oh My God...yeh Mamaji yahan kya kar rahe hain..." she turns to Arjun, "Main abhi aati hoon," and she goes from there...

~End of Episode 101~

MAHA EPISODE TOMORROW!!!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bvh123mamatha.ShilalipierumzaheercutemishtiLadyArwentanvi04Tia-AFreeBirdgill123maanseezaara2212-Gemini-abinash079

tanvi04 IF-Rockerz
tanvi04
tanvi04

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
awsome but sad that today is no maaneet scenes

pj2012

Tia-AFreeBird IF-Rockerz
Tia-AFreeBird
Tia-AFreeBird

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
oops maan ka gussa
bt bt bt is maan really angry nd wo b apni mishty peConfusedLOLLOLLOLLOL
ye dev omg ye gadha ko maar do acha hai.. bl**** b******

pj2012

drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
yaar ye dev har thode dinon mein tapak padta haiAngry anyways maan apni mishti se lagta hai thoda zyada hi gussa haiShocked but i wanted to know ki ye annie kahan gayi?? she is supposed to be with arjun naa??

awesome update in allSmile

pj2012

poojakalsi Groupbie
poojakalsi
poojakalsi

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Lovely Post. I eagerly wait for your updates. I am never tired of reading it again and again

pj2012

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
welcome back Pooja ,lovely update ,hope we get  more of maaneet in the maha episodeSmile

pj2012

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 06 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

~Episode 102~

~StarMAHA EPISODEStar~

Scene 1:

A big house full of people...

And on the terrace...sat a man in his late sixties, surrounded by children, eagerly listening to him.

When the man stopped speaking...the children grew restless and asked...

"Nanu...why did you stop??? Aage kya hua Maan aur Geet ki life main??? Please batayiye na..."

The old man smiles...removes his glasses and takes a deep breath...

Then closing his eyes he continued...

Scene 2:

Flash-back

Khurana Constructions – Office

Geet enters Maan's cabin, but he isn't there.

"Maan kahan gaye? Adi Sir se poochti hoon."

But Adi too was missing...she sees Pinki and rushes to her...

"Thank God Pinki tum mil gayi. Yeh aaj office itna khaali-khaali kyun lag raha hai...Itni shaanti."

Arre yaar pooch mat...Aaj tere pati ne hum sabki class le li...itna gusse main the...sabko idhar-udhar site pe bhej diya...aur bas main aur Manish...aaa hi office main bache hain..."

"Aur Maan...kahan hai???" she asks feeling responsible for all the problem.

"Sir...woh toh Sasha ke saath kisi meeting main hai."

"Accha meeting main hai...kab khatam hogi yeh meeting?"

"Pata nahi yaar...DD...mera matlab...Maan Sir aaj bahut ukhde ukhde se hain...kahin tere saath unka koi jhagda toh nahi hua na," she asks eyeing her suspiciously.

Geet tries to smile away the question , but Pinki's eyes were fixed on hers.

Geet turns and says confidently, "Jhagda...mera aur Maan ka...bilkul nahi...Main unse jhagda kyun karoongi...tu bhi na Pinki...kya kya sochti hai."

Pinki was still not willing to believe...but then doesn't argue anymore...

"Accha chod uss baat ko...chal canteen jaake kuch accha sa khaate hain...Jab se yeh baby aaya hai...tabse bhook out of control ho gaya hai...Ab toh har five minutes main bhook lagti hai..."

"Hota hai...accha chal chalet hain."

Scene 3:

Canteen

Manish...aaa too joins them.

"Arre yaar...yeh MK ke female clients toh unse bas chipak jaate hain. So shameless...huh!!!" he flicks his hand angrily.

Geet gasps in anger...almost crushing Pinki's hand...

"Geet!!! Mera haath..." cries Pinki in pain.

"Oh sorry yaar..." she then turns to Manish...aa, "Kya matlab...chipak jaate hain????"

"Oh poor baby...Ab tumhe kya bataoon...Jiss din inn chipkoo ladkiyon ko yeh pata chala ki tum aur Maan sir alag ho gaye hain...uss din se Maan Sir ke peeche hath dho kar pad gayi hain...but why now??? Ab toh tum wapis unki life main aa gayi ho...but kuch besharam ladkiyan toh...Oh my God...ab kaise bataoon..."

Geet is really panicking...and she gets up...

"Geet baith ja..." requests Pinki looking tensed, Pinki then turns to Manish...a, "Tum...kya bakwaas kar rahe ho???"

"Pinki dear...yeh bakwaas nahi...main apni aakhon se dekh kar aa raha hoon...Woh Ms Khanna he na...joh apni hotel ka project discuss karne aayi thi...woh Maan Sir ke...Maan sir ke..." he is lost for words...

"Maan ke kya???"

He brings his hands close to each other..., "Woh Maan Sir ke itne kareeb thi...zabardasti unse chipak rahi thi...har choti baat ke liye hug kar rahi thi..."

"KYA????"

Pinki throws an angry look at Manish...aa...and then tries to pacify a tensed Geet.

"Pinki...Mujhe abhi Maan ke paas jaana hai..."

She leaves...

Pinki and Manishaa...looks on helplessly...

Scene 4:

Geet throws open the door of the Conference hall and barges in...

Maan stood at the far end of the table...but he was alone...

Geet runs to him and hugs him...

"Maan...I love you."

Maan hugs her back...completely surprised at her unexpected entry like that...

"Oh...toh akhir kaar tumse raha nahi gaya...Main jaanta tha...tum ek pal ke liye bhi ab mujhse door nahi rah sakti..."

"Haan Maan ek pal ke liye bhi nahi..."

Maan lifts her chin...and there were tears in her eyes. He kisses the tear on her right cheek, and again on her left cheek.

"Geet, aansoo nahi...Main tumhari aankhon main aansoo nahi dekh sakta...Apni Mishty ko sirf hasta hua dekhna chahta hoon."

Geet sighs and hugs him again...

"I love you Maan..."

"I love you too Geet...main bata nahi sakta kitna..."

"Achha issi liye uss Ms Khanna ke saath flirt kar rahe the..."

"Ms Khanna ke saath," he looks at her, "Oh...acchaa...toh tum mujhpe shak kar rahi ho..."

Geet quickly refuses, "Nahi nahi...main toh ainwayi hi pooch rahi thi...Main apni zindagi ki sabse badi galti ko phir nahi dohraoongi...Aap pe shak karna matlab...apne pyaar par shak karna...I am sorry...woh jab usne kaha toh pata nahi main yahan kyun aa gayi..."

"Waise Geet yeh tumse kaha kisne??"

"Woh...koi nahi...chodiye na uss baat ko..."

But at that moment Manish...aaa intervenes...

"Geet...Maan Sir...Iam so sorry...Please Sir...please don't fire me..."

"Oh toh yeh mahashay...Madam...matlab...Manish...aa ne tumhe yeh news di..."

"Sorry Sir..."

"Maan isse mat datiye...woh toh bas..."

"Geet...theekh hai nahi datoonga...," he then turns to a teary-eyed Manish...aa , "Please rona band karo...aur jaake apna kaam karo...Mujhe...eh...eh...Geet ke saath ek important project discuss karna hai...toh...tum please humein kuch der akela chod do..."

"Samajh gaya Sir."

Scene 5:

Park...

After taking care of Mamaji and the angry parents...Nandini and Arjun settled down on the bench...breathing a sigh.

"Thank God...unhone Mamaji ko zinda chod diya...Agar tum unhe samjhate nahi toh Mamaji ke saath humara bhi kaam tamaam ho gaya hota...Babaji yeh Mamaji ka kya karein???"

Arjun smiles...

"Nandini...agar main tumse kuch kahoon...mera matlab hai...I don't know what your reaction is going to be...but i can no longer stop my feelings...You need to know this..."

"Arjun???"

"Nandini...I really like you...main tumse pyaar karta hoon. I know you have gone through a lot...and phir se pyaar par vishwaas karna tumhare liye bahut mushkil hai...I don't want to force you...I just want you to know...that I'll always be there for you."

Nandini is shocked...but somewhere inside she knew this was coming...and she stood up...without saying anything to Arjun.

"Nandini???"

She turns to face him...

He looks at her in anticipation...

"Arjun...tum mere baare main sab kuch jaante ho...phir bhi..."

"Main tumse pyaar karta hoon...Mujhe pata hai...pyaar main dhoka khaana kitna dard deta hai...Maine bhi woh dard mehsoos kiys hai...jab Anwesha mujhe chod kar chali gayi thi...Par jabse tumse mila hoon...phir se pyaar karne laga...I will never hurt you Nandini...kabhi nahi."

Nandini hugs him...

Scene 6:

Office

"Aapne Manisha aur Pinki ko yahan se bhej kyun diya??" Geet asks shyly, looking at him, and then looking down.

"Kyun??? Tumhe ghabrahat ho rahi hai?"

"Ghabrahat aur mujhe??? Mujhe kyun ghabrahat hone lagegi...I am fine..."

Maan moves closer...and Geet's words die out...

Scene 7:

Adi enters a place where only huge containers could be seen.

"Yeh kaisi jagah pe bulaya hai iss bande ne???"

Before Adi could react...he was attacked and taken captive...

Adi gains consciousness, and sees Dev right in front of him. Adi is all tied up...and he had no energy left in his body to fight or to even free himself.

Scene 8:

Flash forward...

"Nanu phir rok diya...batayiye na aage kya hua?? Aur yeh Dev Maan aur Geet ko akela kyun nahi chod deta??? Mujhe darr lag raha hai..."

The old man stretches his legs and lies down...

"Bacchon ab raat kaafi ho gayi hai...aur hum sabko so jaana chahiye...Baaki ki story agli baar...Goodnight."

"Goodnight..." the kids say half-heartedly...dragging themselves into their beds...still thinking about Maan and Geet.

~End of Episode 102~

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mamatha.ShilalipiadorableshaitanerumzaheercutemishtiLadyArwengoldrushTia-AFreeBirdgill123drashtirocks1tanvi04shruti_luvs_mskmaanseezaara2212-Gemini-abinash079

Go to top