GHSP Reloaded- Weekdays 9:30 pm IST - Page 62

Posted: 11 years ago
oh lovely finally maan and geet are one 😊
fabulous n so happy that finally maaneet reunion happen. continue soon

Guys sorry again...was extremely busy...I have my exams plus UGC/NET exam in June😕...gotta prepare or I am dead meat. But don't worry...I'll try to update regularly.😃

~⭐️Episode 96⭐️~

Scene 1:

Dadima takes the aarti of Geet and Maan and welcomes Geet inside. Geet's heart is overwhelmed with happy tears...She looks at Maan, who gives her an assuring look and holds her hand. They walk in together, with BSK.

Geet touches Dadima's feet, who lifts her and hugs her.

"Geet aaj hum bahut khush hain. Iss din ka toh hum teen saal se intezaar kar rahe the. Aaj Babaji ne meri sun li aur humare ghar ki Lakshmi ko lauta diya."

Geet smiles and hugs her...

"Eh...Jab sab itne khush hai toh...Balwant...puttar...ho jaye party-sharty...in the honour of...JJ 000 solving another case."

"Case?? Keda case???" asks Nano...

"Case??? Woh toh main phir bhulla gaya?"

Everyone bursts out laughing.

Maan and Geet are lost in each other's eyes...

Guru winks at Dadima and shows thumbs up...

Scene 2:

Maan brings Geet to his room...their room from now on...

"Geet...I am sorry...Maine tumhe bahut pareshaan kiya"

Geet shuts his mouth with her hand and shakes her head, "Nahi Maan, galti meri hai...Main hi jhalli thi joh aapko chod kar chali gayi..."

"Geet purani baton ko bhool jao...Aaj tum mere paas ho, apne Maan ki bahon main," he slides his hands around her waist, Geet blushes, " aur aaj hum dono ke beech aur koi nahi aa sakta..." he leans closer...

Knock at the door "Knock! Knock!"

They separate suddenly, Geet looking away and Maan looking at the doorway in anger...

But his anger faded suddenly cuz it was Guru...their baby.

"Pappa aap Mamma ko aise kyun pakda hua tha?" he asks making a hugging action with his hands...

Maan fumbles, "Woh...beta...hum..mm...Haan! Woh main na Mamma ka measurement le raha tha."

"Measurement?? Why???" he asks looking confused.

"Woh," he rolls his eyes at Geet telling her to make up something to tell Guru...

When Maan continued to stammer without any clue...she interfered, "Guru...yahan aayiye Mamma ke paas..."

She picks him up and walks towards the bed, "Aapke Pappa Mamma ko keh rahe the..."

"Kya keh rahe the???"

Maan too comes near them and sits beside Guru. Maan looks at Geet and they smile as if they both were thinking the same thing...

"Woh keh rahe the...ki hum dono ko...Mamma aur Pappa ko...Guru ko..."

"Ek tight hug dena chahiye..."Maan and Geet say together and hug their baby.

Guru giggles happily...

"Aapne Mamma aur Pappa ko yeh ehsaas dilaya hai ki woh dono kitne lucky hain...tabhi toh unke paas aapke jaisa pyaara baby hai."

They both kiss on his cheeks together...

ONE HAPPY FAMILY

Scene 3:

Adi is trembling with fear. However hard Pinki and others try to console him, his nerves won't calm down.

"Sir, mujhe maar dalenge. Yeh sab tum logon ki wajah se hua hai...Oh God...I'm dead meat."

"Oh Adi...tum na bilkul darpok ho...Arre mujhe toh lagta hai...Maan aur Geet humse itna khush honge ki humari salaries bada denge...aur ek tum ho...humesha darte rehte ho..." complains Pinki, munching on to her Kurkure snacks.

"Silly me...Mujhe Sasha ki baat maan leni chahiye thi...Ab kya hoga?"

"Shut up Tasha...Tumne bahut sahi kiya joh uss Medusa/Sasha ki baton main nahi aayi. Arre humne Maan Sir aur Geet ko milane ke liye yeh sab kiya tha...Kya tum nahi chahti ki woh dono phir mil jaaye?" asks Romeo.

"I am sorry Romeo...woh main thoda selfish ho gayi thi."

"Guys...par Maan Sir abhi tak office aaye kyun nahi?"

"Boo-hoo-hoo...Dekha he's definitely angry...Mujhe koi gun pakdao please...Sir ke aane se pehle main khud apne aap ko hi shoot kar deta hoon."

"Adi...chup ho jao...aur aisi bewakoofon wali batein mat karo..."

"ADI!!!!"

"M...M...Maan...S...S...Sir???"
Adi gets up from the chair stammering nervously...

He turns and sees Maan standin at the doorway with his hands crossed.

Everyone gulps in fear...

Scene 4:

Dev is on a bus...wearing a hood so that no one recognises him. Vicky is seated some seats across him.

"Maan-Geet...Main aa raha hoon...apna badla lene."

Scene 5:

Guru happily tells Chillu and his friends about his father Maan Singh Khurana.

"Pata hai...my Pappa does Tai-Chi...and he's promised to teach me aswell."

"Wow!!" sais his friends together...

"Hey Guru...Tere Pappa mujhe bhi sikhayenge kya?"

"Haan Chillu...Mere Pappa bahut acche hain...He's the best Daddy in this whole world."

Guru is so happy to be with his father finally after only dreaming about him for so long.

Scene 6:

Arjun and Nandini meet at the temple, where they first met. Then they go to his office...

"Arjun tumhara office toh kaafi bada hai? Wow!"

"Meri chodo...tum batao...aage ka kya plan hai?"

"Plan?? Well, I have applied in the University for the Ph.D admissions. It's my dream."

"Great...toh soon to be Dr Nandini...kya aap mere saath ek coffe peene challenge?"

Nano frowns and says, "Tumhare saath...sochoongi."

~End of Episode 96~

awsome abhi abhi to maaneet ki life maine khushi aayi ab fir dev i hope ki kuch bura na ho
Supeerb,cute family 😊 ,ab ye dev kya karega 😡
Thanx for all your efforts to entertain us .
best of luck 4 ur exams dear.
thanx for the update dear .
best of luck for your exams dear.
Originally posted by erumzaheer

Thanx for all your efforts to entertain us .You are most welcome...😃Anything for Gurti and Gurtians...😃
best of luck 4 ur exams dear.
Thank you😃
thnxx for the update...all the best for ur examzz😃
wooow I am so excited thank you very much for continuing geet
I am very big fan of MANEET. jaise hi geet khtma hui maine pura conc. apni 12th ke padhai pe kiya.
lekin jab maine aaj forum dekha wow thank you very much for these and best wishes for next epi
maine saare epi to nahi padhe but superbbb yaar

Edited by arya5 - 11 years ago