Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP Reloaded- Weekdays 9:30 pm IST (Page 57)

tanvi04 IF-Rockerz
tanvi04
tanvi04

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
awsome but i m very angry on sam

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

~Star~Episode 66~Star~

Scene 1:

Maan walks in silently. Dadima is still awake and so is baby.

"Maan beta aap aa gaye?"

"Dadima...aap theekh hai na?"

"Ji beta, hum bilkul theekh hai. Aapke ladle ne humein bilkul theekh ar diya."

She kisses baby who smiles cutely and lifts his hands towards Maan.

Maan saw his big bunny eyes twinkling like two precious jewels. His son meant everything to him. He took baby from Dadima's hand and hugged him in his arms. Tears rolled down from his eyes.

"Beta, Pappa loves you. Aap meri jaan hai. I am so sorry...so sorry."

Baby also starts crying when he sees Maan crying and Dadima senses that the thing she was fearing has happened.

"Maan, kya baat hai? Aap Sam se milne gaye the? Batayiye Maan beta aap kuch bolte kyun nahi."

Maan just would stop crying...He was afraid. Maan Singh Khurana was afraid for the first time. He feared losing Geet and their son.

"Dadima, mujhe pata chal gaya."

"Hey Bhagwan..." Dadima clapped her hand to her chest.

"Dadima!"

"Maan beta, Geet? Kya Geet ko pata chal gaya ki aapke aur Sam ka ek beta hai?"

"Dadima, she is lying. Woh mera beta nahi hai. Nothing ever happened between us. She just wants to trick us into believing that it's all true. But I know her very well. She can stoop to any levels. Dadima...woh mujhse Geet aur baby ko cheen legi...agar Geet ko pata chal gaya toh..." he panics and Dadima tries to console him.

"Bete shaant ho jayiye. Aisa kuch nahi hoga. Aap Geet se saccha pyaar karte hain, aur Geet bhi. Sam jaisi koi bhi aapke pyaar se badkar nahi hai. She can do nothing to break you two apart. Kuch nahi hoga."

Maan then realises that baby is really scared and wipes his tears.

"Baby, Pappa is fine. Sorry Pappa ne aapko dara diya."

Baby stops crying and looks at him pouting his baby lips.

Maan kisses him on his soft baby cheek.

"Dadima, Geet humara wait kar rahi hogi. Main chalta hoon. Aap so jayiye. Aapne apni medicines toh le li na."

"Haan bete."

"Good night."

Scene 2:

Geet is making the bed. Maan enters with their baby happily playing in his arms. Maan forgets all the bad things the moment he sees Geet's angelic face.

"Maan, aap aa gaye," she then takes baby from his hands and pampers him, "Mamma is very sorry...Mamma apko akela chod kar nahi jaana chahti thi...Baby ko bhookh lagi hai?"

Maan smiles completely lost in watching the two beautiful people in his life.

"Maan, aap jakar fresh ho jayiye. Kaafi raat ho gayi hai. Aapko kal office bhi toh jaana hai."

Maan comes out from the wash-room. Geet is awake and so is baby. She doesn't talk about the things that happened some time before. She looked happy as if none of the things mattered.

"Geet, baby soya nahi?"

"Maan, dekhiye na...yeh sota hi nahi. Bilkul aapki tarah shararti ho gaya hai. Mamma ko tang karne me mazza aata hai."

Suddenly she stops and looks at him...Maan too looks at her apologetically.

"Maan, mera matlab..."

"Geet, I understand. Mujhe bahut neend aa rahi hai. Good night."

Geet understood his state of mind and never did she let suspicion get over her faith over him.

She too lied down with baby on one side and Maan on the other. She knew Maan was not asleep, he was still in agony. After baby slept, she put him in the cradle. She then came and sat next to him. Maan opened his eyes and she stopped him from speaking anything. She caressed his face and looked at him with her loving and comforting smile. Maan felt like he was forgetting everything and the only her face remained like guarding him from all problems. He felt safe and sleep slowly crept into his tired eyes.

After he slept, Geet slowly got up and walked to the othe side. She prayed, "Babaji, please mere Maan ki raksha kijiye. Woh bahut taqleef main hai...Maine Maan ko humesha har musibat ko bravely face karte dekha hai, parr aaj pehli baar...Babaji main unhe aisa toot ta hua nahi dekh sakti."

Scene 3:

Maan went to office and Geet and baby are with Dadima in the garden.

"Geet beta, kal jo hua uske baare main humein pata tha parr hum himmat hi nahi kar paye. Hum darte the ki aap aur Maan ke beech main phir dooriyan aa jayegi."

"Dadima, aap kuch mat kahiye, mujhe Maan par, humare pyaar par poora vishwaas hai. Hum iss problem se zarroor bahar aa jayenge. Dadima...aap chinta mat kijiye."

"Oh Geet," she hugs Geet.

But Dadima doesn't know that Geet doesn't know about Sam's son.

Scene 4:

Sam is in the car with her five year old son, and she is headed towards KM.

"Mum, where are we going?"

"We are going to your dad's house."

"Mum, will dad be there?"

"No, but you Grandma and your step-mum will be there."

"Mum, is she bad?Confused"

"No, she'll tell your dad how much you need him and then daddy will be with you."

"For ever."

"Yes dear, for ever."

~End of Epi 66~

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mamatha.ShilalipiLadyArwencutemishtiglassdoormrk-1gill123Tia-AFreeBirdmaansee

Tia-AFreeBird IF-Rockerz
Tia-AFreeBird
Tia-AFreeBird

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
oh dis bloody sam
wanna kill dat bit**. urgggAngryAngry
AngryAngry
bas geet maan pe trust kre
im sure he is nt maan' son..
maan ka baby sirf aditya hai...

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Guys this epi is shocking...but don't lose your faith in Maaneet.

I am going to burn in hell for this.Confused

~StarEpisode 67Star~

Scene 1:

"Dadima, aapki dawayi ka time ho gaya hai. Main apke liye garama-garam soup aur medicine lekar aati hoon."

"Beta, medicine lena zarroori hai?" she grimaces, "I am alright now."

"Dadima, no complaining. Dawayi toh aapko leni padegi. Main abhi lekar aati hoon," she then gives baby to Dadima, "Baby, mamma abhi aati hai, aap Dadima ko tang mat karna."

Scene 2:

Sam and her son enters...Dadima gets up in shock.

"Tum? What are you doing here in my house?"

"Dadima, aap bhi meri taqleef ko nahi samjhti? You know everything and still you want to ignore the truth. I have come here to tell Geet the truth."

"Sam, please tum yahan se chali jao. Geet andar hi hai, agar usne tumhe yahan dekh liya toh anarth ho jayega. Tum chali jao yahan se."

"No, Savitri ji, yeh sirf mere liye nahi hai. Yeh mere bete ki zindagi ka sawaal hai. He has a right to know who his real father is," she then places her hand on BSK's cheek looking at him curiously, "jitna yeh aapka pad-pota hai utna hi mera beta bhi..."

"Sam, why are you doing this? Tum pehle hi Maan ki zindagi main kaafi zeher ghol chuki ho, ab toh usse khushi se rehne do."

"Dadima, main toh Maan ko humesha hi khush dekhna chahti hoon. But, what about me and my son? Humara kya hoga? Yeh bhi Maan ka hi beta hai...aur iska haq Maan parr zyaada hai. Aap isse jhukla nahi sakti."

Geet hears everything and collapses with the tray in her hand. Dadima runs to her, but she is unconscious.

Scene 3:

Office

"Sir, Gurgaon wale clients aaj hi deal sign karna chahte hain. Unhone 2:00 baje ka appointment liya hai. Aap agar unse phone par baat kar lete toh main papers tayyar karwa deta."

But Maan was in another thought...

"Sir, Maan Sir."

"YES! Adi tum kuch kah rahe the."

"Sir, main Gurgaon wale project ke baare main keh raha tha."

"Yeah right, tum papers prepare karo, main unse baat kar loonga."

"Alright Sir."

Adi leaves but he understands why Maan is so worried. He also witnessed everything yesterday.

Scene 4:

Office

Manish...a is peeking into Maan's cabin drooling over him as usual. But he also finds him in a miserable state.

"Yeh Maan Sir ko kya ho gaya hai. Aaj toh bilkul sad-sad lag rahe hain. I am missing his angry young man avatar,"

"Oh shut up Manish. Aur kaam par zyaada dhyaan do."

"It's Manish..aa...samjhi Sasha."

She then takes Tasha to a corner and tells her...

"Tasha, mujhe mere cabin main aa kar milo. I have to give you some documents jinhe aaj hi Ms Arora ki company ko fax karna hai. Aur yaad rahe iske baare main kisi ko bhi pata nahi chalna chahiye. Samjh gayi na...kisi ko bhi nahi."

Tasha wonders why so much secrecy.

Scene 5:

"Geet, tumse main ek bahut badi baat chupa raha hoon. Par tumhe bina bataye mujhe bahut galat mehsoos ho raha hai. Pata nahi tum kaise react karogi...I don't want to break your heart. Parr main khud hi nahi jaanta ki sach kya hai. Mujhe tumhe sachayi batani hi padegi...main tumse ab yeh baat aur nahi chupa sakta."

He gets up, picks up fis car keys and storms out of his cabin hastily.

Adi wonders what he is doing and tries to stop him, "Sir aap kahan ja rahe hain. Clients abhi aate hi honge."

"Adi clients ko tum sambhal lena. Maine unse already baat kar li hai. I have to go home, mujhe abhi Geet se baat karni hai."

Adi understands and doesn't say anything else.

Scene 6:

KM

Geet wakes up and faces Sam.

"Tum itni giri hui niklogi Sam, maine kabhi nahi socha tha. Tum jab pehli baar mujhse mili thi toh mujhe laga tha ki mujhe ek acchi dost mil gayi hai. Parr mujhe nahi pata tha, tum mere parivaar main aag lagane aayi ho. Mujhe mere Maan parr Babaji se bhi zyaada vishwaas hai. Aur yeh baat main tumhe Hoshiarpur main hi bata chuki hoon. Tum aisa kyun kar rahi ho Sam. Maine ya Maan ne tumhara kya bigada hai?"

"Oh Geet," she bursts into her croc tears, "Main tumhe bahut pasand karti ho, aur mera bilkul iraada nahi tha tumhare aur Maan ke beech main aane ka. Maine kisi ko bhi nahi bataya tha ki Vivek (her son) Maan ka beta hai, Maan ko bhi nahi," she sighs, "par ab main majboor hoon. Mr Arora ke saath meri shaadi ek samjhota tha jo maine apne dad ke dabaav main aake kiya. Main toh sirf Maan se shaadi karna chahti thi, but dad ke liye mujhe apni khushiyon ka balidaan dena pada. Maan ka pyaar nafrat main badal gaya."

"Woh tumse kabhi pyaar nahi karte the Sam."

"Geet, mujhe pata hai it's difficult for you to accept the fact, but sacchayi yahi hai that we were in love and were engaged to get married. Parr kismet ko toh kuch aur hi manzoor tha. Maine apna pyaar kho diya...boo hoo hoo"

Geet could feel her heart squeezing into a tight grip, with every word Sam spoke.

"Geet, main kya karti ek taraf Maan tha joh mera pyaar tha aur doosri taraf mere dad jinhone mujhe janam diya tha. Tum meri jagah hoti toh kya karti. Meri shaadi Mr Arora ke saath ho gayi, aur maine Maan ko bhool jaane ka decision bhi le liya tha. But then I came to know that I was pregnant, aur woh baby Maan ka tha."

"NAHI! Tum jhoot bol rahi ho."

"Main jaanti hoon, tum mujh par vishwaas nahi karogi. Mere paas saboot hai..."

She shows her medical reports proving Vivek to be Maan's son.

"Mujhe pata hai tum ab bhi mujh parr vishwaas nahi karogi. Isliye main tumhe aise kisi se milwana chahti hoon jiski baat parr tumhe koi shak nahi hoga."

Geet is still not willing to believe her. She knows Maan can never be wrong.

But then he enters and she shudders in fear...

"Tum?"Shocked

"Haan Bhabhi main."

"Vicky bete aap Sam aur Maan ke baare main kya jaante hain?" asks Dadima looking alarmed.

"I know that what Sam is saying is correct."

"VICKY!" shouts Maan entering KM.

Everyone is shocked to see him.

"Maan," Geet cries and runs to him. She hugs him tight and won't stop crying, "Maan dekhiye yeh sab kya bol rahe hain. Aap please mujhe batayiye ki yeh sab jhooth hai."

Vicky walks to him and says again, "Bhaiyya yeh sach hai. Aapko toh yaad bhi nahi hai ki uss raat ko aapne Dadima ko phone kiya tha. Dadima ghar par thi nahi aur aapne mujhe bataya tha that you were with Sam and that you both..."

"Vicky tum kya bakwaas bol rahe ho."

"You were drunk and Sam ne bhi mujhe bataya tha that that night you both took your friendship to a new level."

"Nahi yeh jhooth hai. Aisa kuch nahi hua tha."

"Bro, yeh aap kaise keh sakte hain. Aap nashe main the, aapko kuch yaad nahi hai. Par aapne khud mujhse yeh baat kahi thi. Bro mujhe nahi pata aapke aur Sam ka rishta kaise toota ya Sam aapke zindagi main wapis kyun aana chahti hai, par jo main keh raha hoon yeh baat sach hai."

Maan doesn't know how to react. He definitely didn't remember what happened that night but he also didn't wanted to believe that he would lose himself like that under the effect of alcohol.

"Maan, I don't want to force anything on you. Main sirf apne bete ka adhikaar chaahti hoon, because I won't be with him in a few months. I have cancer and doctors have told me that it's just a matter of a few more months," she breaks down," she walks to Geet and falls at her feet, "Geet tum bhi ek Ma ho, tum toh mera dard samjho. Mere jaane ke baad main chahti hoon mere bete ka bhi koi ho, woh anath na ho jaaye. Main kabhi yahan nahi aana chahti thi, aur jo kuch bhi maine kiya hai, woh sirf apne bete ke liye. Main tum dono se kuch nahi mangti bas give me an assurance that my son won't lead a life of an orphan."

Geet can no longer bear it, she holds Sam's hands and lifts her up, "Sam, ek Ma kabhi jhooth nahi bol sakti. Jo tumne kaha hai agar woh sach hai toh this is my promise to you that your son will live in this house as Maan's son, as my son."

"Oh, thank you Geet. Tumne aaj mere dil ka bojh utar diya."

Maan looks at her in shock, but what assurity would have he given to Geet when he himself was not sure of the reality. Vicky was a living proof of what happened and he was his brother.

"Maan, Dadima ab main chalti hoon. I am so happy today, Geet tumne aaj mujhe meri sabse badi khushi di hai. Tum sach main Maan ke liye perfect ho. Tum dono ek doosre ke liye hi bane ho."

Before leaving she kisses baby BSK in Geet's hand, and leaves with Vivek. Baby begins crying.

~End of Epi 67~

Precap: Geet and baby in a train. Maan is searching frantically for them. Sam meets Sasha and tells her she has succeeded in her mission and that now Geet won't be a problem for them anymore.

Edited by pj2012 - 06 April 2012 at 11:05am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

bvh123mamatha.ShilalipithekolgalLadyArwencutemishti9staroneserialstanvi04mrk-1Tia-AFreeBird-Mounika--Gemini-maanseezaara2212abinash079

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
now as u have made the situation like this give daily updates else be ready to receive my cursing chappaql and eggs
no excuse wanrt daily update till this mystry complets

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2012

Swarasan Senior Member

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2012

Tia-AFreeBird IF-Rockerz
Tia-AFreeBird
Tia-AFreeBird

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
me CryCryCryCryCryCry
bt also wnt 2 kill dat bi****
uggg hate dis
nd dis VICKY 2..Angry
LGTA HAI YE B DEV JAISA HAIAngry
PRECAP- MUJHE HRT ATTK NA HO JYE..