Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP Reloaded- Weekdays 9:30 pm IST (Page 51)

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Sorry guys for the delay!!!Big smile

~StarEpisode 58Star~

Scene 1:

"Maan, main aur baby bilkul theekh hain. Bas do din ki hi to baat hai. Aap please office ka kaam chod kar yahan mat aayiye. Please mere liye, aap itni si baat nahi maanege."

"Geet, theekh hai. Par Holi ke din tum yahan hogi mere paas."

"Maan aapke bina na meri kabhi koi holi hogi na koi diwali. I love you Maan."

"Love you too Geet, apne aur baby ka dhyaan rakhna. Junior se kehna papa unhe bahut miss karte hain."

"Good night Maan."

"Good night Geet."

Scene 2:

"Sam, yeh sab main tumhare liye hi kar rahi hoon. Pata nahi kya dekh liya hai tumne uss Maan Singh Khurana main, tumhe aur bhi acche ladke mil jaayenge."

"Mum, aapki wajah se maine pehle bhi apne pyaar ko kho diya tha. Par kya hua, I got a husband who never loved me. And now even after leaving him, I have to look after him, be his wife. I can't take this anymore, main Maan ko sacchayi batane jaa rahi hoon. I'll tell him that I'm not married anymore and that..."

"Sam, but he has a wife and" she pauses, "and a son too. Will he accept you?"

"Mum, aap meri help kar sakti hain ya nahi? You told me that you'll take care of everything. Waise aap ki wajah se hi aaj Maan mere paas nahi hai."

Scene 3:

~Flashback~

Maan waited and waited...but she never came. Dadima was relieved. She never wanted to get married to someone like Sam. But, Maan was heart broken, not because he loved her or anything, but because he against lost faith in love. Now he hated love even more, and pledged to stay away from it as much as possible. But, little did he know that in a small town, a beautiful girl was destined to change him, his disbelief, his life...she was going to make him realise the true power of love. Geet too knew that somewhere out there someone was made for her.

Sam had chosen her parents will to marry into a rich family rather than to someone who was throwing away the silver spoon to lead a life of struggle.

Maan stuck to his decision, but destiny was with him. After his father's death, his younger brother almost brought the Khurana Constructions down to backruptcy. He took over as his father's last wish and turned it again into a profitable company. He proved himself...

Scene 4:

Maan went to Dadima's room. She was sleeping. He thought it not correct to wake her up, so he left her room. He went to the terrace, but everything there made him remember about Geet.

"Geet, tumhare bina, main ek pal bhi nahi kaat pa raha hoon. Yeh do din kaise katoonga."

He calls her, but then cuts the call...

"Nahi, abhi call karna theekh nahi hoga. She must be resting, aur baby bhi. Kahin mere call se jag gaye toh, unhe pareshaani hogi."

He sees Geet's duppatta on the swing and picks it up. A wind flows and blows the duppatta on to his face. He removes it from his face and opens his eyes.

"Geet!"

"Aap abhi tak soye nahi?Embarrassed"

"Nahi, tumhari yaad aa rahi thiEmbarrassed."

He rests his head on her lap. She softly slides her fingers in his hair and caresses them. He closes his eyes and slowly falls asleep in her lap, holding her hand. Geet was always near him even in his dreams, just like he was always with her. They both were always together, in each others hearts.

~End of Episode 58~

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

simran2608jagritimanochabvh123thekolgalmamatha.ShilalipierumzaheercutemishtiLadyArwenritzy09tanvi04-Veritaserum-gill123Tia-AFreeBird-Mounika--Gemini-Padfoot_Prongszaara2212abinash079

Tia-AFreeBird IF-Rockerz
Tia-AFreeBird
Tia-AFreeBird

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
awww
shwweeettt updt
lvd it
bt yaar maaneet dhoor dhoor achr ni lgte...Cry

Edited by parikashyap - 22 March 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gemini-

erumzaheer Goldie
erumzaheer
erumzaheer

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
nice update.

pj2012

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Pooja short but sweet update Smile

pj2012

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
awesome pooja

pj2012

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Hi guys...sorry for no updates yesterday...Ouch

Will post an update today...Big smile

StarGURTI ROCKS!!!
Star
maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj2012

Hi guys...sorry for no updates yesterday...Ouch

Will post an update today...Big smile

StarGURTI ROCKS!!!
Star
waiting
pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Wait over MansiLOL

~Episode 59~

Scene 1:

KM, Morning

The first thing Maan does is pick up the phone and call Geet. But before doing that he finds a message in his inbox. It is from Geet. It reads...

"Good morning Maan, I love you."

He smiles, and calls her.

"Good morning, Mishty."

"Good morning, mera message pada."

"Haan, pad liya. Kuch khas nahi tha."

"Kya, khas nahi tha. Oh, sorry main toh bhool gayi aapke liye toh woh kadvi black coffee khas hai na."

"Bilkul..."

"Toh jayiye na apni coffee ke pas, mujhe kyun call kar rahe hain. Mujhe bahut kaam hai."

"Arre...naaraz mat ho...mera poora din kharab jayega. Main toh apne sabse khas, sabse precious Mishty ki awaaz sunna chahta tha. Par tum toh mujhe Phoolan Devi wale tevar dikha rahi ho."

"Maan, aap decide kar lijiye, main Mishty hoon ya Phoolan Devi. Lekin kuch farak nahi padega...kyun ki dono hi aapse baat nahi karna chahti. Bye."

"Geet, phone mat katna. I'm sorry...please main mazzak kar raha tha."

"Main bhi...Accha aap ne breakfast kiya. Gaadi dhyaan se chalayiyega...Driver ko lekar jayiyega..."

"Geet, no office today...bhool gayi aaj bandh hai..."

"Par bandh toh partial hai, transport won't be affected..."

"Geet, this is Delhi, capital city, yahan bandh complete hai...no transport, no shops...nothing, sab kuch bandh hai. Nahi toh kya main tumhare paas nahi aa jaata. Sasha tried a lot, but nothing is available."

"Accha chodo iss baat ko, Maan, Daadima kaisi hain? Main toh unke baare main poochna hi bhool gayi. Mujhe unki bahut chinta ho rahi hai."

"Geet, woh ek-do din main bilkul theekh ho jayengi. I mean, abhi bhi theekh hai, par do-teen din main bilkul 100% fit ho jayengi. Abhi she's taking rest. Main abhi ja hi raha tha unse milne. Main abhi unke kamre ke saamne hoon."

"Maan, mujhe wahan ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai. Mujhe jaldi se aakar le jao..."

Scene 2:

KM, Dadima's room

Maan takes the bowl from nurse's hand and feeds Dadima himself. She can't speak, but her eyes spoke all. They were tear-filled and reflected her love for her grandson, Maan.

"Dadima, aaj main aapko garden main le chalta hoon."

He makes her sit int the wheel-chair and wheels her out to the garden.

"Accha lag raha hai Dadima? Fresh air lene se aapki bimari bhi chali jayegi. You'll feel refreshed."

Maan gets a call from Sasha telling him that Ms Sam Arora wants to meet him. He tells Sasha, that she is no special and is like other clients. So she should also follow the professional code and take an appointment.

"Sasha, call Adi and tell him to fax me the papers for the school. I want to re-check them and see if everything was alright."

"Sure MK, but Sam..."

"Sasha, please...I don't want to talk about her. She's just a client."

Suddenly...

"MAAN!"

He hears a familiar voice and turns in shock...

"Tum? Yahan? Mere ghar main? Tumahari himmat kaisi hui..." he fumes.

"Maan, calm down. I just came to see Dadima."

"Sam...Please isse pehle ki main apna dimag kho doon, tum yahan se chali jao."

He tells her, not even looking at her.

"Maan, tum meri taraf dekhoge bhi nahi. Kya itna nafrat karte ho mujhse?"

"Save your tears Sam for fooling someone else. Main tumhe acche se pehechanta hoon. Ab yahan se khud chali jao ya main tumhe dhakke de kar nikalwa doonga."

"You loved me once."

"I never loved you. Tumne mere dil ka tamasha banaya tha. And now yahan naya tamasha karne aayi ho. Main bahut gusse main hoon Sam, pehle meri Dadi then my son...Main sab samajhta hoon. Iss sab ke peeche tumhare aur tumhare ma ka hath hain."

She approaches near him, and places her hand on her shoulder, "Maan, please mujhse aise baat mat karo. Mujhse bardasht nahi hoga. I cannot tolerate the hatred in your eyes."

"Oh STOP IT!"

He gets up and calls the security.

"Maan, please...I love you...I love you Maan."

She hugs him and starts crying. Maan is so furious that he pushes her and her head hits the wall. She faints.

Maan realises he shouldn't have treated her so harshly, after all she's a woman. He calls Nakul and others and tell them to take her to his room and call the doctor.

After some time, she gains her consciousness (I doubt she was conscious all the time – drama) and sees Maan in front of her. She again hugs him and cries, "Maan please mujhe chod kar mat jao...and faints again... (Arre yaar...iss drame ki tokri ko Maan se door karo please...Geet ko bulao koi...uske husband ko koi phasa rahi hai...YUCKS!!!)

He decided it's enough. He puts her in her car and tells the driver to take her home. Jaate jaate bhi usne Maan ka haath pakad liya. Maan puuled his hand back and got inside without giving her a second look.

Scene 3:

Hoshiarpur

Now the administrative and legal aspects of the school's construction were taken care of by Geet and Adi. The construction too had begun. It would take one to two months to formally inaugurate the school, but that didn't require her presence.

"Geet beta do din main holi hai. Tum itne saal baad humare saath phir holi manaogi."

"Ma, mujhe holi se pehle dilli wapis jaana hoga. Maan akele hain, aur dadima bimar hain. Holi ke din woh akele reh jayenge."

"Toh puttar unhe bhi yahan bula le."

"Ma, dadima ko meri zarroorat hai, Maan akele unki dekhbaal nahi kar payenge."

"Theekh hai puttar jaisi teri marzi. Lekin, mujhe tujh par fakr hai, tu apna farz nibha rahi hai. Aur ek Ma ke lioye isse badi khushi ki baat kya ho sakti hai ki uski beti, uske dwara sikhaye hue sanskaron ko nibha rahi hai."

She hugs her daughter. Rajji brings BSK...

"Geet, di tumhara beta mithi kha rah tha. Maine dekha toh mooh band kar smile karne laga. Chota Krishna hain tumhara laal."

Geet takes baby and searches his mouth. Rajji was right, there was mud in his mouth. Geet scolds him and cleans his mouth.

She takes her to her room...still scolding him.

"Aap bhi apne Pappa ki tarah hai. Bas mujhe pareshaan karne ken aye naye-naye kaarname karte rehte hain. Aapko mitti khane ki kya zarroorat thi? Kya main aapko khana nahi deti? Thehriye aap, abhi aapke Pappa se shikayat karti hoon."

Baby is on the bed, he makes goo goo gaga sounds and chuckles.

"Accha, hansi aa rahi hai...Mamma pe hans rahe hain..."

She calls Maan, but he won't answer.  

"Pata nahi iss phone ka use kya hai. Jabhi unhe phone karti hoon, kabhi bhi nahi lagta hai...Koi gal nahi...thodi der baad bulati hoon. Adi Sir ko phone karke phone kar ke poochti hoon, kal ke tickets confirm hue ki nahi."

But while she was calling him, she receives a message from an unknown number. She opens it apprehensively, and gasps in shock. The phone falls from her hand and she stares at the pics with tears gushing out of her eyes...

~End of Episode 59~

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

simran2608jagritimanochabvh123mamatha.thekolgalerumzaheerLadyArwencutemishtiTia-AFreeBirdtanvi04gill123-Mounika--Gemini-zaara2212maanseeabinash079

Go to top