pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

[Note:Updated Index is on the first page...My second post]😃

~⭐️EPISODE 12⭐️~

Scene 1:

Garden

Maan holding Geet's unconscious body😳

"Geet!😲" he shakes her. He lifts her and takes her to the outhouse (OH)

Scene 2:

OH

He carries her in. The office staff, except for Adi, is dumbstruck and completely shocked to see him alive😲. Adi had told them about Dev but not about Maan being alive. They all gasp together on seeing him😲.

"Adi, Geet behosh ho gayi hai😲. Main usse andar le jaa raha hoon. Tum jaldi se Doctor ko bulao."

"Okay...Sir😕" Adi quickly takes out his mobile to call the Doc, while the rest of the staff watch everything with their mouth and eyes wide open😲.

Pinki Enters😆

Lets out a squeak😲 on seeing Maan carrying Geet to the room upstairs.

Then comes the mother of all screams...

"B...B...BHOOTH...AAA!!!!😲"

"Sshhh...Pinki...chup ho jao. Maan Sir zinda hai...bhooth nahi hain😕."

Manish...shaaa...comes in too and pacifies Pinki, "Darling...Yes our Hottie Boss is alive...We also don't know how...but he definitely doesn't seem dead to me...😳" he sighs dramatically.

Adi comes to her and others after calling the Doc and tells them the truth... to which Pinki drops her chips packet and falls on the sofa😲.

They all look at her in wonder...then she speaks...

"Adi Sir...gadbad ho gayi😕."

"Gadbad! What gadbad?"

"Mujhe Dev ke baare main pehle hi pata chal gaya tha. Jab Maan Sir aur Geet Paris gaye the, and Dev Sir took charge of the office."

"Tumhe pehle hi pata tha, then tumne kisi ko bataya kyun nahi Pinki?"

"Kaise batati...Mujhe Dev Sir ke baare main Naintaara ne phone kar ke bataya tha, and mujhe laga woh Geet ko phir nuksaan pahunchana chahti hai...iss liye maine uss par vishwaas nahi kiya."

"Naintara ne...but why?😲 Mere samajh main kuch nahi aa raha...But Thank God, Maan Sir ko kuch nahi hua...Ab Dev humse bach nahi payega...😡"

"But Adi we'll have to be very careful😕. Woh bahut chalak hai. He is capable of doing anything. Maan and Geet ke life main saare problem ussi ne create kiye hain...😕" warns Sasha.

"Yes, Sasha, but if we all work together we can expose his sordid reality before the world😡."

Scene 3:

Maan gently places Geet on the bed😳. He's really worried for her😕.

"Geet, tumhari iss halat ka zimmedaar kuch had tak main bhi hoon...Tumhe pehle hi iss sab ke baare main bata dena chahiye tha😭...but kya karoon I myself was not sure ki mera bhai mujhe marne ki koshish karega. I have to expose him and uske liye kuch aur der I'll have to stay away from you and our baby."

He sits next to her😳, caresses her hair, and kisses her forehead😳.

Somewhere deep inside, in her semi conscious mind, and in her heart, she realises his presence and feels safe😳.

Maan leaves the room before anyone sees him and his attempt to expose Dev got foiled.

!!!!!

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
thekolgal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
like button not working :(

bur none the less...amazing update...u know the best part you have brought back all those characters which were true charms of this serial...Sasha, Tasha, the Indian paints trio...all those amazing characters which were part of GHSP during its best parts ... love you for that...👏

keep up the gud wrk

P.S. : plz add me to your PM list 
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  amazing !! loved it...thanks dear..
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow awesme superb part..
Wow maan zinda hai..muje pata tha o zinda hoga and iam happy that maan ko dev ke bhare mein pata chal gaya..waitng 4 devil's face to be exposed..
Iam lovmg sasha finally she turnd out gud and helpng maaneet..
Very gud wrk guys.tum log a script channel walo ko ya PH walo ko kyun nahi bhej dethe.iam sure it works as they hav no ideas left with them.so ended shw makng an excuse of so called revamp
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOW absolutely fabulous 👏
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it ,waiting for the next episode ,add me to your PM list. its like watching GHSP 2 .
pj2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GM098

loved it ,waiting for the next episode ,add me to your PM list. its like watching GHSP 2 .

Sure I'll add u😃
But i usually don't pm anyone regarding the episode update...You'll find the episode posted on all weekdays after 9:30 pm IST here in Geet Reloaded😃...the episode links are updated on the first page, my second post not the initial post...check it out😃...if u still want me to pm u...then i'll definitely do that😃😃😃😃
LadyArwen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks to god that i found ur thread buddy... was just wondering why u did not update madhu's one yesterday... but was amazing... really really amazing...
pj2012 thumbnail

~⭐️Episode 13⭐️~

Scene 1:

Nandini is still looking for Geet, she looks really worried since Geet was nowhere to be seen. She also has the baby with her.

"Yeh Geet didi bhi kahan chali gayi? Baby ko maine kitne mushkil se chup karaya hai. Ab kahan dhoondhu main?😕"

She sees Nakul carrying flowers for the last rites.

"Nakul! Thahro! Tumne Geet didi ko kahin dekha?"

"Geet Madam ko...eh...maine unhe Garden main dekha tha."

"Accha, theekh hai...tum jao ab."

A sneaky Dev enters and surprises Nandini...

"Nandini, aap yahan par? Baby ke saath? Geet kahan hai?"

"Dev...woh Geet didi garden main hai. Main abhi unhi ke paas ja rahi hoon."

"Jaa rahi hoon...Iska kya matlab hai?😡 Aap abhi tak unke paas gayi nahi?" he chides her looking frustrated, "Nandini, aapko maine kya kaha tha?😡"

Nandini is shocked and hurt at his psycho behaviour. He had never spoken to her so rudely.

"Dev! Aap mujh par itna chilla kyun rahe hain?😡  Geet didi yahin hai...And aapki bhabhi hone se pehle woh meri behen hai. Aapse zyaada fikar hai mujhe unki," she retorts completely disgusted at his obnoxious behaviour.

Dev realises that he should have maintained his cool and suddenly softens his tone.

"Nandini, I am sorry😕. Aap jaanti hai na, I was very close to Bro and I feel so miserable without him (1 bucket Croc. tears😭)...Unke jaane ke baad it is my responsibility now to look after Geet, baby and Daadi (Yeah Right...Geet teri bateesi uda degi when she finds out everything...😆😆)...Daadi hospital main hai (tumhari wajah se)...aur agar Geet ko bhi kuch ho gaya toh (Maan hain uske paas😳😡), main bro ko kya jawab doonga (5 buckets of croc. tears more😭😭😭😭😭).

Nandini clean bold...

"Dev, I am sorry. Main abhi jaati hoon didi ke paas."

"Main aapke bina kaise manage karta yeh sab. I love you Nandini (bloody womaniser).

She replies, "Love you too."

And that rascal DEVil hugs her and kisses our Maneet's baby (YUCKS!!🤢🤢🤢😡...poor baby...Babji DEVil ke zehereele fangs se baby ko bachao😡).

Scene 2:

Garden

Nandini reaches the garden...

"Geet didi yahan bhi nahi hai. Babaji, ab kahan dhoondu unhe?😕"

That's when she sees the Doc in KM...

"Doctor! What are you doing here?😲"

"I've come to see Geet. Isn't she unconscious?"

"Unconscious? OMG?😲 Who called you?"

"Adi. He told me to come to the Outhouse directly."

She is completely shaken by the news...

She composes herself and takes Doc to the OH.

Scene 3:

OH

Pinki is standing at the door like a watchman. The moment she sees Nando and Doc she drops her chips and gulps😕...

She tries to escape but Nandini stops her.

"Pinki, Geet didi OH main hai? Mujhe kisi ne batay kyun nahi? Aur woh behosh hai, woh theekh toh hai naa?"

"Woh woh...G...g...g...Geet..." she gulps😕.

"Accha chodo...woh upar kamre main hai naa...Doctor lets go."

Pinki forgets to stop them, and almost faint fearing they'll find Maan in the room.

Scene 4:

Upstairs

OH

Nandini opens the door...

And...

Geet's on the bed, still unconscious. She rushes to her side.

"Didi?"

No response...

Doc examines her...

"She's very weak, BP bhi low hai...Apko inke khaane peene ka bahut dhyan rakhna padega. She's a nursing mother, baby ko feed bhi karana hai...aur aisi halat main agar yeh theekh se kuch khayengi nahi toh not only her health but the baby's health will also be affected. Please dhyaan rakhiye...Mr Khurana ke baare main inse zyaada baat mat kariyega...She'll be okay...Ab main chalta hoon."

"Thank you Doctor."

He gives Nandini some Vitamin tablets and other medicines to normalise her BP.

Doc leaves...

Nandini sits next to Geet holding BSK...She caresses her forehead tears rolling down her cheeks. Baby is asleep in her arms. She hugs the baby and puts him beside Geet...

Both mum and baby unaware of the incidents happening in KM, longing to be with  him...Maan Singh Khurana.

Scene 5:

Dev gets a note...

"Meet me on the terrace."

"Terrace! Mujhe jaldi wahan jaana padega before he tells anyone about that night."

Scene 6:

Terrace

"Kaun hai? Saamne aao!"

"Itni jaldi bhi kya hai Khurana saab...Sabar kijiye." Speaks a shadow in the dark.

"Dekho mere paas tumhare in games ke liye koi samay nahi hai. Bahr aao...and tell me what do you want?"

"Tumne Brij ko toh be bewakoof bana kar maar daala...par main bewakoof nahi banoonga...Tumhari chaal main acche se samajhta hoon. Mujhe tumahre parivaar se koi lena dena nahi...I just want cash...money...paisa..."

"Mil jayega. Tum mujhe bas thoda samay do..."

"No way...Paisa mujhe aaj hi chahiye."

"Aaj? Theekh hai...how much?"

"Fifty crores."

"KYA!!! Tumhara dimag kharab ho gaya hai kya? Fifty crores...huh!"

"Abhi tak toh kharaab hua nahi hai...par tumne zyaada natak kiya toh...tumhara dimag zarror kharab ho jayega...Fifty crores are too less for the secret I am keeping. If you think it's too much then get ready to face..."

"Okay okay...Alright. I'll give you the money, but it's not possible for me to arrange this much money by tonight."

"Theekh hai...abhi jitna arrange kar sakte ho utna karo aur yahin terrace pe milo...Baaki ka intezaam jald hi karna...Warna tumhari to khair nahi Dev Singh Khurana."

The shadow disappears...

"Fifty crores...Ab ek sir dird aur. Mujhe abhi ke liye toh iska mooh band karna hi padega...phir isse bhi apne raaste se hata doonga, Brij ki tarah."

Scene 7:

Somewhere in Km...

Maan is boiling with anger...

"Dev...Maine tumhe ek baar maf kar diya tha...Par ab nahin...Tumne meri Geet ko pane ke liye...CHEE!!😡 Mera bhai mar chukka hai...ab tum mere liye mere sabse bade dushman ho...Aur MAan Singh Khurana ke dushman ko toh Bhagwan bhi nahi baccha paayenge. Iss baar tumhe mujhse koi nahi bacha sakta😡. I'll kill you for all the tears my Geet has shed, for all the moments my child suffered, and all the pain Daadi ma underwent...You'll have to pay for all this Dev. I'll not spare you this time😡😡😡😡."

He then thinks of Geet😳...

"Geet, I'm sorry iss waqt mujhe tumhare aur baby ke paas hona chahiye😭😳😭...Bas kuch pal aur phir main tumhare paas hoonga aur Dev ki sacchayi poori duniya ke saamne hogi😡."

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 WOW! very nice ..thanks