Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP Reloaded- Weekdays 9:30 pm IST (Page 46)

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aminaluvmaan

OMG!!!!! thanx sooo much for the update...it actually feels like GEET is back!!!! missing maneet sooo much!!!! maneet are fantastic and make a gr8 onscreen couple...by far the best couple ever!!!!!Big smile

Yup totally agree with you. Gurti the perfect couple on screen. Dunno why the production houses and channels don't see that. I hope someone with good sense brings them together again. Till then I'll update till my fingers bleedLOLLOLLOL

mygurmaan Senior Member
mygurmaan
mygurmaan

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Wow...awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2012

-Awaari- Goldie
-Awaari-
-Awaari-

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Congrats pooja for succesfully competing a GRAND 50...continue the posts and god bless !!!!!!!!!!!!

love...
jyothika

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thekolgalpj2012

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_jyothika

Congrats pooja for succesfully competing a GRAND 50...continue the posts and god bless !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot sweetieBig smile

Gurti Rocks!!!Dancing

love...
jyothika love ya tooHug
pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

~StarEpisode 53Star~

Scene 1:

Flashback

Sam was on cloud nine after Maan accepted her love. She had informed her parents and they supported her completely. Maan wanted to finish his college first, but Sam's parents insisted on getting them married.

Maan was not at all bothered about this issue. He was concentrating on his studies and his career. He had decided to give away his entire share, in his father's property. He wanted to start his own business. And he was completely focussed on that. But, inspite of the indifference to love, somewhere deep inside he longed for that someone special, about whom he wasn't aware of. He never tried to listen to his heart. He had buried his feelings deep inside his heart, and no one could make those feelings re-surface, not even Sam.

Maan told Sam, his plan to give away his share. But, Sam was very upset.

"I don't need my dad's money. I can achieve success on my own. And I need your support like before Sam."

"Are you crazy? You are giving away all the riches for your ego. In this world, money is the most important thing."

"But, you said you loved me.Aur tum kisi bhi condition main mere saath khush rahogi."

"Haan, par mujhe kya pata tha ki tum itni badi bewakoofi karne jaa rahe ho. Maan, ek baar acche se soch lo."

"Sam, I have decided. Maan Singh Khurana ek baar jo decide kar leta hai, woh phir change nahi hota. We don't need my dad's money. You trust me. Don't you?"

"Maan, I'll have to think," she said with hesitation.

"What do you want to think about? You love me and that's it."

"No, that's not it. It's about our future, my future...Without your father's support you are nothing...nothing Maan, samjhe."

"Oh,I didn't think you thought so.Now, since you've told me the truth,I think we must part ways here."

Sam realises the danger and quickly tries to control the situation.

"Maan, maine aisa toh nahi kaha na. Don't get angry. Main toh humari bhalayi ke liye kah rahi thi.

"Sam, I am not an immature, rich spoilt-brat. Bachpan se I've learnt to be independent. I always wanted to achieve things on my own. And..."

"Maan, I'll meet you tomorrow. We'll talk about this, after you decide to drop this mediocre idea of yours."

"Sam...wait. I have thought about it, it's not going to change."

"Alright, then...eh...Bye"

Maan didn't stop her. Strangely, he didn't want to. The night air was freezing. It was snowing and he closed his eyes. For one moment he thought he saw a face, a beautiful face. He felt like he knew her since ages. He opened his eyes quickly shaking his head.Confused

"Kaun ho tum, aur baar baar mere khayalon main kyun aati ho?"

~In Hoshiarpur~

"Geeet!Confused"

But she didn't replyDay Dreaming. She was lost in thoughts, smiling to herselfEmbarrassed.

"Geet" called her friend againConfused, this time shaking her vigourously.

She looked around completely shaken.

"Kya hua?"

"Kya hua...accha, humse pooch rahi hai kya hua. Tu bata na, tu kahan khoi hui thi. Kiske baare main soch rahi thi?"

"Aur kiske baare main, apne rajkumar ke baare main. Din-raat sirf uske baare main hi toh sochti rahti hain," taunted another friend.

"Mandeep, bakwaas band kar aur mujhe padne deAngry. Hum shayad yahan combine study karne aaye hain na ki shaadi karwane."

"OhhhEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL...shaadi han?Embarrassed Geet kaun hai woh? Salman ya Ranbir?"

"Na Salman aur na hi Ranbir. Woh toh sabse alag hogaDay Dreaming. Mujhse bahut pyaar karegaEmbarrassed. Aur sacha hoga, apne dil ka pakka," Geet spoke dreamilyDay Dreaming.

"OhhhEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL" the girls teased her.

"Jao, mujhe nahi padna tum logon de naalAngry. Aiwain hi meri khilli udane main lagi ho. Main ja rahi hoonConfused."

She gets up to leave.The girls get up too...

Mandeep sings teasing her...Wink

Saari saari raat jagata hai yehi

Akhiyon se neend churata yehi

(She tickles Geet, and Geet pushes her)

Sacche jhoote khwaab dikhata hai yehi

Hansata hai yehi yehi rulata hai

Mmm...Dil toh pagal hai

Dil deewana haiWink

Geet looks at the sky, and closes her eyes, trying to figure out the one face that comes in her dreams and begins singing her heart...Embarrassed

Soorat se main na pehechaanoongiEmbarrassed

Naam se bhi na usko jaanoongiEmbarrassed

Dekhoongi kuch na main sochoongiEmbarrassed

Dil jo kahega vahi maanoongiEmbarrassed

Mm.mm...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

She hums walking towards them...and barges into Mandeep...who frowns at her...WinkLOL

She stops humming and tries to hide the blushingEmbarrassedConfused.

"Main...woh...tum logon ki vajah se...Ouch"

"Ohhh...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed"

Geet stamps her feet and grumpily walks to a corner...OuchAngry

"Ladkiyon, kyun meri Geet ko pareshaan kar rahi ho?Confused" enters Biji (Mandeep's grandmother. She loved Geet the most.)

"BijiEmbarrassed" Geet runs to her and hugs her, "Yeh mujhe chida rahi hainAngry."

Biji pull their ears and scolds themLOLLOLLOL.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

simran2608sapna68jagritimanochabvh123mamatha.ShilalipithekolgalerumzaheercutemishtiLadyArwenritzy09tanvi04gill123mrk-1-Veritaserum-Tia-AFreeBird-Gemini-zaara2212-Mounika-abinash079

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it

pj2012

-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
awesome dear..too good..chi chi sam kitna useless creature hai..apne love ko support nahi kar sakthi..just money minded...
thanx for the update dear

pj2012

Tia-AFreeBird IF-Rockerz
Tia-AFreeBird
Tia-AFreeBird

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
wndrful part
shi time pe sam ka asli rng samne aa gya..

ye bi**** krna kya chahti haiAngry

Edited by parikashyap - 15 March 2012 at 1:16pm

pj2012

Go to top