Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

~⭐️Episode 64⭐️~

Scene 1:

Maan wants to put an end to this whole "Sam issue" once and for all. He's had enough and can no longer bear her intrusion in his life.

He drives unaware of the flowing traffic, the sounds and scenes. He was furious and also worried for he knew Sam was up to something. But he wanted to face her one last time so that he could make sure that she would not hurt Geet, baby or Dadima again.

Meanwhile in KM...

Scene 2:

Geet saw him leaving in a hurry. She saw the worried look on his face. She had also heard him talk to an unknown girl...and particularly about Maan being engaged before. She was shocked but her trust over her love, over Maan was so strong that nothing could move that faith. But she could no longer stay there and do nothing to help her husband. There was no time to enquire or ask Dadima about the truth. She feared that it might be the work of Dev or Naintara, who never left a chance to ruin Maaneet's life.

"Mujhe jaana hoga. Maan zarroor koi mushkil main hai. Mujhse ab aur nahi ruka jaa raha."

She leaves baby with Pinki and Tasha...

"Tum log baby ka khayal rakhna. Main abhi aati hoon."

"Par Geet..."

But she already leaves...

...Some distance away...

Sasha sees her leaving and calls Sam.

Scene 3:

KM

Romeo, Manisha and Pandey ji (RPM), the loony trio search for Adi who has escaped from the store room where he was kept confined.

"Sriman Romeo, ab kya hoga? Sriman Adi toh bandhan se mukt..."

"Pandey ji...shut up" Romeo groans clenching his fist, "please not now. Apni yeh shudh hindi please thodi der ke liye band karenge. Agar Adi Sir nahi mile toh...Pinki toh humein sunayegi hi...parr Geet aur Maan Sir humein zinda nahi chodenge."

"Oh no...ab kya hoga? Mujhe chakkar aa raha hai," faints Manishaa.

Scene 4:

Outside KM, on the road.

Geet's car almost hits someone. She halts and checks for the person. It is Adi who could not even stand properly.

"Adi Sir aap? Aap aise yahan par?"

"W...ww...ww...woh Romeo aur...M ...m...m Manisha ne mujhe..."

"Accha aap chaliye mere saath."

"Kahan...mujhe...un dono ki khabar leni hai."

"Adi Sir!" she shouts and Adi sits quietly with finger on his lips.

Scene 5:

Sam's place

Geet and Adi reach Sam's house following Maan.

"Yeh kiska ghar hai? Adi Sir aap jaante hai?"

But he didn't answer because he fell asleep and started snoring.

"So gaye...koi baat nahi...Main khud hi jaa kar pata kar leti hoon. Aakhir kaun hai jo Maan ko phone kar ke pareshaan kar rahi hai. Chodoongi nahi main usko."

She follows Maan without his knowing. Maan knocks at the door and Geet is shocked to find Sam at the door.

"Maan, mujhe pata that um aaoge. Ab bhi tumhare dil main mere liye..."

"Sam please...mujhe yahan kis liye bulaya hai?"

"Maan, tum pehle andar toh chalo. Don't worry maine sabhi servants ko leave de diya hai. Aaj sirf hum dono hi hai."

Maan didn't wanted to go inside, he just wanted to get through with her one last drama. And for that he'd have to listen to her one last time.

Geet still not recovered from the shock of seeing Sam, falls on the pavement. She composes herself, gets up and follows him and Sam. Strangely, Sam left the door opened, as if she knew Geet would come (courtesy Sasha- the mole)

~End of Episode 64~

goldrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
its awsmeee...luvd it👏👏👏 plz continue😳
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love it please dont create any mu between maan aur geet
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update 👏 ,what is Sam up too ,hope no MU btw maaneet.
pj2012 thumbnail

Guys you are gonna kill me for this...I just have one request...BE PATIENT!!😃

~⭐️Episode 65⭐️~

Geet followed them inside.

Scene 1:

"Sam! Wait. Yahin baat karte hain. Tum kya batana chahti thi mujhko? Geet mera intezaar kar rahi hogi, mujhe ghar wapis jaana hai."

"Maan, I am sorry mujhe tumhe aise yahan nahi bulana chahiye tha par Maan baat hi kuch aisi thi. Main jaanti hoon tum mujhse nafrat karte ho aur humare rishte ko nahi mante ho."

"Wait...tum kis rishte ke baare main bol rahi ho."

Sam wipes her glycerine/croc tears and sobs...

"I know main tumhare maafi ke kabil nahi hoon. But you cannot deny that we were engaged and loved each other."

Geet claps her hand on her mouth, and stifles her cry. What she heard was true, and the woman was indeed Sam.

"Sam stop all this please. Main yeh sab sun-sun kar thak chukka hoon. You tell me the matter or I leave this instant."

Maan is frustrated over her melodrama. He knew it was fake and her usual business.

She recollects the entire Scotland period: of how they met, how they got engaged...but not even for once she mentioned that Maan never loved her. She told everything in such a manner that seemed like she and Maan were crazily in love with eachother. Maan was in no mood to correct her tale or even look at her face. But, Geet didn't know the reality and every word that Sam spoke of her and Maan's intimacy (fake) felt like a thousand daggers piercing into Geet's heart. She had no life left in her after hearing Sam's version of their time in Scotland.

Geet could no longer bear it and she ran out of there. Sam realising that changed her melodramatic demeanour and returned back to her chudail avatar.

Scene 2:

Outside Sam's house

"Adi Sir ghar chaliye."

"Geet, dekho shaant ho jao."

"Adi Sir aap mujhe ghar le chalet hai ya main khud chali jaoon," she asks almost breaking into a cry.

Meanwhile inside Sam's house...

Scene 3:

"Ho gaya tumhara drama," asks Maan looking disinterested, "I'm leaving...your fairy tale may interest some film guys not me. I know the real you, so don't go all this 'I'm so innocent' on me. Tum sirf baatein kar sakti ho par Geet toh mere liye pyaar ka doosra naam hai. Geet nahi toh Maan nahi. Woh mera wajood hai, woh meri zindagi hai, Sam, tum nahi samjhogi. Main tumhe abhi bhi maaf karne ke liye tayyar hoon, chali jao humari zindagi se."

He turns to leave...

"Main jaanti hoon Geet is your life aur main yeh bhi jaanti hoon ki agar Geet ko pata chal gaya ki hum dono ka ek beta bhi hai toh? Toh kya Geet tumhe maaf kar payegi?"

"Kya bakwaas kar rahi ho tum?"

"Bakwaas nahi yeh sach hai, Maan you have a son. I didn't tell you this before because I believed that you would return back to me. But pata nahi uss Geet ne tumpe aisa kya jadoo kar diya😡 ki tum uske alava aur kisi ki taraf dekhte hi nahi."

"Oh...toh yeh thi woh important baat😡. Sam tum itna neeche gir jaogi mujhe yakin nahi hota. I have a son and uski mom Geet hai. Woh hai mera beta. Aur khabardaar phir kabhi aisi ghatiya baton ko lekar mujhe phone kiya toh. I am leaving😡."

"Pappa"

Maan stops on hearing the voice calling him Pappa and turns.

"Kaun ho tum...and main tumhara Pappa nahi hoon."

"Maan yeh tumhara beta hai. I know tum mujh par vishwaas nahi karoge but this is the truth. I have proofs."

"Tum kitne bhi proofs dikha do, I know very well that nothing ever happened between us. Tum jhooti ho."

"Maan, uss raat ko bhi nahi when you were brought to my room all drunk. Tumne nashe main mujhse kaha tha that you love me and then..."

"Stop it" he covered his ears in agony, "Tum jhooth bol rhi ho, main aisa kabhi nahi karoonga..."

Sam returns back to her girgit avatar...all rona-dhona and that.

"Maan, ek ladki ke liye yeh kehna kitna mushkil hota hai, kya tumhe ehsaas bhi hai. If you want I can show you proofs, but I don't want to force anything on to you. Main aur mera beta humein tumse kuch nahi chahiye. I thought after hearing this you'll come to us. But, jab maine yahan Geet ko tumhare saath dekha toh mujhe yakin ho gaya that I've lost you for ever. Maine jo kuch kiya woh apne bete ke liye, to give him his father. But main haar gayi...boo hoo hoo"

Maan was in some kind of inferno...he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

He storms out of the house in a frenzied state of mind. The words of Sam was revolving in his head.

Scene 4:

KM

Geet is lying on the bed crying breathlessly.

"Babaji, yeh sab kya ho gaya. Maan...woh Sam se..."

"Geet!"

She stops crying when she hears him.

She gets up, still unable to control her sobs. She looks away from him, biting the duppataa hard to stifle the sound of her crying. Tears flooded her eyes and she had no air to breathe.

"Geet...tum ro rahi ho?"

She doesn't answer...

He walks to her and turns her to face him. Maan is shattered to see her like that.

"Geet, main...I am sorry. Main nahi chahta tha ki tum Sam ke baare main kuch bhi jaano. She was a bad dream in my life...aur agar tum meri zindagi main nahi aati toh mujhe kabhi ehsaas hi nahi hota ki iss duniya main pyaar bhi hota hai. I didn't wanted to lose you."

"Maan, par mujhe toh laga tha ki aap ko jhooth se nafrat hai. Phir aapne mujhse sach ko kyun chupaya? Kya aapko humare pyaar par vishwaas nahi tha? Kyun Maan, kyun?"

"Geet...I am sorry," he was broken and didn't know what to say, he then speaks as if dreaming, "Pata hai jab maine tumhe pehli baar Hoshiarpur me dekha tha, tum unn gundo se door bhaag rahi thi aur mujhse aakar takrayi thi. Mujhe bahut gussa aaya tha...par na jaane kyun tumhari woh sehmi si, bholi si aankhen main bhula hi nahi pa raha tha. Mera dimag mujhse kehta ki tum ek musibatt ho aur sirf mujhe pareshaan karne aati ho...par mere dil ke kisi kone me main yahi mangta tha ki main tumse phir miloon...tumhe phir dekhoon. Anjaane me hi main tumhari taraf khincha chala aata. Main tumse pyaar karne laga tha aur mujhe pata hi nahi chala kab tum meri zindagi ban gayi😳😭...tum woh hi thi jo mere sapno main aati thi...par tab mujhe pyaar ke baare main kuch pata hi nahi tha..."

He then comes back...

"Sam, usse toh pyaar ka matlab bhi nahi aata😡. Woh mujhe Scotland main mili thi. Usne meri bahut help ki...aur phir ek din usne mujhse kaha ki woh mujhse pyaar karti hai..." Maan shudders at the thought of what happened at Sam's house some time ago, "Geet" he begs, "Geet tum mujhse door mat jaana. Tumhare bina mai marr jaoonga..."

Geet stops him speaking any further. She looks into his eyes which had only fear, the fear of losing her...She took his face in her hands and spoke, "Maan bas aage kuch mat kahiye. Maine sab kuch sun liya tha. Mujhe aapse koi shikayat nahi hai." Geet tells him whatever she had heard, and Maan understood she didn't hear the part when Sam told him about the child.

"Maan, mujhe aap par Babaji se bhi zyaada vishwaas hai. Aapke atit ka humare pyaar par koi asar nahi hoga...kyunki humare pyaar ko Babaji ne aashirwaad diya hai, humare rishtey ko Babaji ne joda hai. Maine aapko kabhi kasoorvaar nahi mana...phir maafi ki toh koi wajah hi nahi."

She hugs him and he hugs her back but there was a prick of conscience. It wasn't easy for her to forgive him, but she just listened to her heart which said that he was innocent.

"Maan, Dadima ke paas chalein...woh humara intezaar kar rahi hongi."

Maan still was thinking about what Sam had revealed...but he was sure it was false. However hard he tried to remember he just couldn't recollect the memory of that night. He remembered only going to that party and then waking up at Sam's dorm.

"Why is she doing this? This is not true. Main kabhi bhi aisa nahi...," he thinks.

"Maan aap theekh toh hai?😕"

"Hmmm..."

Scene 5:

In the hallway they meet Pinki

"Geet tu aa gayi. Baby toh so gaya. Dadima ke room main hai abhi."

"Thanks Pinki. Kaafi raat ho chuki hai, aur meri vajah se tumhe itni der tak yahan rukna pada. I am really sorry. Maine driver ko keh diya hai woh tumhe ghar tak chod dega. Tum chaho toh I can come with you."

"Koi zarroorat nahi, Adi Sir ke saath chali jaoongi."

"Adi, woh gaya nahi?" asks Maan.

"Nahi...Maan he came along with me to Sam's place."

"Sam ke ghar😲...Geet par Adi Sir toh..." wonders Pinki.

"Pinki chod na...woh koi baat nahi hai...main toh ainwain hi kuch bhi bolti rehti hoon...Acha sun maine tere liye kitchen main chips ke packet rakhe hain. Jaane se pehle leti jaana."

"Theekh hai Geet, tu mera kitna khayal rakhti hai. Ab main chalti hoon. Good night...Good night Maan Sir."

"Maan chalein?"

She begins to walk, but he holds her hand.

"Kya hua Maan?"😕

"Geet, tum room main jao. Main Baby ko lekar aata hoon. Dadima ko iss waqt disturb karna theekh nahi hoga."

"Parr Maan..."

"Please Geet."

Maan didn't wanted her to be with him and Dadima when they talked about Sam and her explosive revelation, which Maan knew was a lie.

Geet leaves half-heartedly...

~End of Episode 65~

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
-Gemini- thumbnail
Pooja ,i was not shocked ,i was guessing Sam issehi kuch karne wali hai 😡
tanvi04 thumbnail
awsome eagerly waiting ke sam ka jhut ka parda geet faash kare tab to aur bhi maza aayega continue soon
pj2012 thumbnail

~⭐️Episode 66⭐️~

Scene 1:

Maan walks in silently. Dadima is still awake and so is baby.

"Maan beta aap aa gaye?"

"Dadima...aap theekh hai na?"

"Ji beta, hum bilkul theekh hai. Aapke ladle ne humein bilkul theekh ar diya."

She kisses baby who smiles cutely and lifts his hands towards Maan.

Maan saw his big bunny eyes twinkling like two precious jewels. His son meant everything to him. He took baby from Dadima's hand and hugged him in his arms. Tears rolled down from his eyes.

"Beta, Pappa loves you. Aap meri jaan hai. I am so sorry...so sorry."

Baby also starts crying when he sees Maan crying and Dadima senses that the thing she was fearing has happened.

"Maan, kya baat hai? Aap Sam se milne gaye the? Batayiye Maan beta aap kuch bolte kyun nahi."

Maan just would stop crying...He was afraid. Maan Singh Khurana was afraid for the first time. He feared losing Geet and their son.

"Dadima, mujhe pata chal gaya."

"Hey Bhagwan..." Dadima clapped her hand to her chest.

"Dadima!"

"Maan beta, Geet? Kya Geet ko pata chal gaya ki aapke aur Sam ka ek beta hai?"

"Dadima, she is lying. Woh mera beta nahi hai. Nothing ever happened between us. She just wants to trick us into believing that it's all true. But I know her very well. She can stoop to any levels. Dadima...woh mujhse Geet aur baby ko cheen legi...agar Geet ko pata chal gaya toh..." he panics and Dadima tries to console him.

"Bete shaant ho jayiye. Aisa kuch nahi hoga. Aap Geet se saccha pyaar karte hain, aur Geet bhi. Sam jaisi koi bhi aapke pyaar se badkar nahi hai. She can do nothing to break you two apart. Kuch nahi hoga."

Maan then realises that baby is really scared and wipes his tears.

"Baby, Pappa is fine. Sorry Pappa ne aapko dara diya."

Baby stops crying and looks at him pouting his baby lips.

Maan kisses him on his soft baby cheek.

"Dadima, Geet humara wait kar rahi hogi. Main chalta hoon. Aap so jayiye. Aapne apni medicines toh le li na."

"Haan bete."

"Good night."

Scene 2:

Geet is making the bed. Maan enters with their baby happily playing in his arms. Maan forgets all the bad things the moment he sees Geet's angelic face.

"Maan, aap aa gaye," she then takes baby from his hands and pampers him, "Mamma is very sorry...Mamma apko akela chod kar nahi jaana chahti thi...Baby ko bhookh lagi hai?"

Maan smiles completely lost in watching the two beautiful people in his life.

"Maan, aap jakar fresh ho jayiye. Kaafi raat ho gayi hai. Aapko kal office bhi toh jaana hai."

Maan comes out from the wash-room. Geet is awake and so is baby. She doesn't talk about the things that happened some time before. She looked happy as if none of the things mattered.

"Geet, baby soya nahi?"

"Maan, dekhiye na...yeh sota hi nahi. Bilkul aapki tarah shararti ho gaya hai. Mamma ko tang karne me mazza aata hai."

Suddenly she stops and looks at him...Maan too looks at her apologetically.

"Maan, mera matlab..."

"Geet, I understand. Mujhe bahut neend aa rahi hai. Good night."

Geet understood his state of mind and never did she let suspicion get over her faith over him.

She too lied down with baby on one side and Maan on the other. She knew Maan was not asleep, he was still in agony. After baby slept, she put him in the cradle. She then came and sat next to him. Maan opened his eyes and she stopped him from speaking anything. She caressed his face and looked at him with her loving and comforting smile. Maan felt like he was forgetting everything and the only her face remained like guarding him from all problems. He felt safe and sleep slowly crept into his tired eyes.

After he slept, Geet slowly got up and walked to the othe side. She prayed, "Babaji, please mere Maan ki raksha kijiye. Woh bahut taqleef main hai...Maine Maan ko humesha har musibat ko bravely face karte dekha hai, parr aaj pehli baar...Babaji main unhe aisa toot ta hua nahi dekh sakti."

Scene 3:

Maan went to office and Geet and baby are with Dadima in the garden.

"Geet beta, kal jo hua uske baare main humein pata tha parr hum himmat hi nahi kar paye. Hum darte the ki aap aur Maan ke beech main phir dooriyan aa jayegi."

"Dadima, aap kuch mat kahiye, mujhe Maan par, humare pyaar par poora vishwaas hai. Hum iss problem se zarroor bahar aa jayenge. Dadima...aap chinta mat kijiye."

"Oh Geet," she hugs Geet.

But Dadima doesn't know that Geet doesn't know about Sam's son.

Scene 4:

Sam is in the car with her five year old son, and she is headed towards KM.

"Mum, where are we going?"

"We are going to your dad's house."

"Mum, will dad be there?"

"No, but you Grnadma and your step-mum will be there."

"Mum, is she bad?"

"No, she'll your dad how much you need him and then daddy will be with you."

"For ever."

"Yes dear, for ever."

~End of Epi 66~

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome upadte
loved it
-Gemini- thumbnail
Pooja  nice update ,hope Geet usse karara jawab de & put sam's plan an end.