GHSP Reloaded- Weekdays 9:30 pm IST - Page 22

Posted: 12 years ago
Pooja its turning to be more interesting ,geet going to hp & sam will meet maan , i have a request please try to avoid mu as we got them too much in the serial .
again an fantastic episode i loved vikram and fight partπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜²πŸ‘β­οΈlol

hey pooja...you r awesome
i hav a few suggestions...
1stly...can u change vikys name from vikram to vicky itself...vicky singh khurrana doesnt sound bad...we've already had 1 vikram  ritte?!
and can u keep vsk as karan wahi or mohit sehgal?
Karan WahiMohit Sehgal
the can u bring bak ranbir...nandos friend and get her married 2 him...som of the geetians are reely not fond of her and want her to go
Melanie PaisAmit Jain

if you lyk these suggestions...i will feel honoured...
Pooja  dear why not updating ,busy with your studies πŸ˜Š
😑hey yare agar tumse nahi ho raha hai toh chod do. 😲ek to sat-sun holiday and other days also yeh toh hamare jakhma pe namak jaisa hai  

please such batana kya πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›GHSP2πŸ˜›πŸ˜› possible hai? (your magazine)

Sorry guys for no updates on wed and thur...I know you all were waiting...

So...I'll update on this Sat and Sun to make up for the previous two days...πŸ˜ƒ

Yaar naraaz mat hoπŸ˜•...I have lots of course work to do...or I'd have updated every hourπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So crazy abt MaaneetπŸ˜ƒ

Now enjoy!!!

INDEX

~Episode 37~

Scene 1:

Geet packs the necessary things, and Nandini helps her. Baby is playing with Dadima in her room.

"Nandini, itne dino baad ghar jaa rahi hoon, bahut ajeeb lag raha hai."

"Didi, aap bahut acchi ho, issi liye Babaji ne aapke sabhi dukhon ko door kar diya...and ab sirf khushiyon ki baari hai. Jijaji kitna pyaar karte hai aapse aur aap bhi toh. Babaji sabko aapke jaisa pyaar nahi deta..." Nandini sighs.

"Nandini!" Geet takes her hand in her's and says, "Babaji ne tumhare liye bhi kahin kisi ko banaya hai jo tumhe saccha pyaar karega...bilkul Maan ki tarah."

Nandini smiles and hugs her.

Scene 2:

Office

All the girls except Sasha and Manish..aaa of course are drooling over Vicky.

"OMG, Boss ka bhai...tauba tauba..." says Manish...a.

"Manish, what the hell are you doing here hanging from the curtains?" scolds Maan coming suddenly out of his cabin.

"Oh...Woh...I was checking the strength of the curtains...eh...I mean..."

"Strength of the curtains...Why? Yeh office hai ya koi circus jahan tumhe curtain ke saath koi kartab dikhana hai...Get to your desk right now, and kaam main dhyaan do."

Manisha...a falls down with a heave of relief when he leaves.

Adi comes...

"Romeo aur Pinki ko kahin dekha hai kisi ne? Subah se gayab hai."

"Romeo is on leave and Pinki ko dekhne aaj ladke wale aane wale hain, so she too is on leave."

"WHAT????"

"Manyavar, aap theekh hai?" asks Pandey ji gulping.

"Kisi ne mujhe bataya kyun nahi...Arre Pinki ne bhi nahi bataya. Ab main kya karoonga?"

"Aap kyun kuch karenge? Karna toh, I mean choose toh Pinki ko karna hai..."πŸ˜•

Adi is completely broken...and is completely deaf to the talks going on around him.

Vicky comes out...

Girls sigh together...😳

"Hi, everyone...I'm Vikram Singh Khurana."

"Vikram Sir, aap..." Manisha begins to ask something when Vicky interrupts him.

"Aap mujhe Vicky bula sakte hain...I'm cool with that."

"Oh Wow, Vicky, kya ab se aap bhi office aaya karenge?"

"Oh, no no...Main toh bas aap longon se milne chala aaya...Yeh office woffice mere liye nahi hai. I'm a free bird...music ke liye jeeta hoon. But I really appreciate the hard work that you all put in. Especially Bro ke saath kaam karna koi aasan baat nahi hai."

"Vicky!" πŸ˜•

On seeing Maan everyone disperse to their places.πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Yes Bro."

"Vicky, tum office sambhalo, main ghar jaata hoon. Geet aur baby ko airport drop karke aata hoon."

"Okay bro..."

Scene 3:

KM

Maaneet's room

Geet picks up their marriage photo and says,

"Maan, I'll miss you."😳

Maan comes from behind and sits beside her on the bed...

"I'll miss you too."😳

"Maan aap aa gaye."πŸ˜ƒ

She hugs him...

"Aisa ho sakta hai ki meri Mishty mujhe yaad kare aur main naa aaoon 😳..."

"Maan...Mujhe aapko chod ke jaane ka bilkul bhi mann nahi kar raha hai."

"Toh ruk jao na Geet."

"Maan...aap mazzak mat kijiyeπŸ˜•...Aur ek baat dhyaan se sun lijiye...Agar mere absence main aapne apna khayal nahi rakha toh main aapse bilkul baat nahi karoongi, samjhe aap."

"Theekh hai, your highness." πŸ˜†

They laugh...

"Maan beta aap aa gaye..." Dadima comes there with BSK.

"Dadima, aayiye na please."

"Geet, aapka beta toh bilkul aapke Maan ki tarah hai, kab kaisa mood hota hai, kisi ko pata nahi chalta...Ab dekhiye, chup chap so gaye...Jaane se pehle main uske saath ji bhar kar khelna chahti thi, usko dekhna chahti thi, par jaise hi mere room main aaye waise hi woh so gaye."

"Mere jaisa?πŸ˜• Ofcourse woh mere jaisa hai😊...but uska sone se kya connection hai Dadima?πŸ˜•"

"Connection hai betaπŸ˜†...aap jab chote the toh aise hi the. Jab aapko sone ke liye cradle main letathe the tab aap sote nahi the, aur jab sab jaage hote the tab aap so jaate theπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Aapka Junior bhi aisa hi hai."

They all laugh...

Scene 4

A Flower shop

"Please pack these red roses. Make a large bouquet of these and send it to this address. Also place this card in it."

The card reads...

❀️To Maan❀️

❀️With love❀️

Sam comes out of the flower shop and walks to her car. She puts on her Ray-Ban glasses and smiles...😳

"Maan...main jald hi tumse miloongi. I want to clear all the misunderstanding between us.😳"

Scene 5:

In the car to the airport

"This traffic is so frustrating😑, uss par yeh gaddhe😑..." Maan complains.

Geet looks at Nandini and stifles her laughπŸ˜†.

"Geet tum hass rahi ho?😑"

"Main😲, nahi tohπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, meri itni zurrat kahanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Waise Maan😳...aap itna gussa mat hoya kariyeπŸ˜†...aap haste hue zyaada acche lagte hain..."

"Hasta hua?😑"he looks at her angrily...

"Aur nahi toh kya...Aise gusse main mooh phulaye hue bilkul woh lagte hai...DDπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†."

"Geet!😑"

Scene 6:

Air port

Before the security check...

Geet hugs him...He kisses her forehead and tucks removes the hair from her face...

She looks at him and tells him...

"Maan, apna aur Daidma ka khayal rakhna..."

"Tum bhi...I'll call you every minute..."

"What?😲 Maan...bilkul nahiπŸ˜•...Main aapko itna bhi nahi miss karoongi...πŸ˜†"

"I meant everyday...πŸ˜†"

He then takes BSK and kisses him...😳

"Aap apni aur apni Mamma ka khayal rakhna, jab tak Pappa wahan nahi aa jaate."

Geet takes baby and walk towards the entry...

"Bye..."

"Bye Maan..."

"Bye Nandini..."

"Bye Jijaji..."

Geet lifts baby and shakes his tiny fist...

"Pappa ko bye karo...Bye Pappa.😳"

Maan smiles at them...πŸ˜ƒ

They disappear into the line...

"Chal Maan, ab ghar chalte hain...all alone I guess...Oh Geet kaise rahoonga main tumhare bina..."

~End of Episode 37~

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
Pooja thanks for the update ,superb dear πŸ‘
Originally posted by pari_jyothika

hey pooja...you r awesome
i hav a few suggestions...
1stly...can u change vikys name from vikram to vicky itself...vicky singh khurrana doesnt sound bad...we've already had 1 vikram  ritte?!
and can u keep vsk as karan wahi or mohit sehgal?

Ok...πŸ˜ƒ I'll choose Karan as Vicky then.πŸ˜ƒ
Karan WahiMohit Sehgal
the can u bring bak ranbir...nandos friend and get her married 2 him...som of the geetians are reely not fond of her and want her to go
Melanie PaisAmit Jain

if you lyk these suggestions...i will feel honoured...Hey...feel free to give ur suggestions...I'm no ShakespeareπŸ˜†...so your suggestions are always welcomeπŸ˜ƒ And I too don't like Nando much...but you'll have to wait till the coming episodes to know about her future. Right now I am as clueless as you areπŸ˜ƒ But really nice suggestions. Thank youπŸ˜ƒ

Hey thanx 4 update..
Dmt worry dear first cncentrate on ur work.it's imp na..
Anyway update was awesme as always.geet chaligayi aur ye dayan sam agayi hai maan ki zindagi hell banane..hey babaji mere maan ki raksha karna