Posted: 11 years ago
Pooja loved it dear .
lovely --Guru telling story of Maaneet
i can't imagine you are going to end😭
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow 😊 so guru was telling the story... fantastic😊

truely maan-geet's love lives on, that's why not just now but i m sure even years after the show went off air, we'll remember their love...

can't believe you are ending the story but it was nonetheless a beautiful journey😊

Drashti Dhami & Gurmeet Choudhary

maaneet fan forever😊
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u😃 guys 4 all ur support...
😃GURTI/MAANEET ROCKS!!!!😃
Here's the INDEX to refresh the journey.
GHSP RELOADED
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pj2012

Thank u😃 guys 4 all ur support...
😃GURTI/MAANEET ROCKS!!!!😃
Here's the INDEX to refresh the journey.
GHSP RELOADED

thanks it will help us... i start reading in the starting ... but left mid way. so now when i was back to this episodes i was getting deiffculty to find updatees of yours thanks a ton dearie
cutemishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Indeed a beautiful journey,  Thanks for it.

Pls. start one more maaneet journey.
tanvi04 thumbnail
superb pooja n hatts off to ur work n pata hai aaj jab update padha to pata chala ki 108 parts padhe aur pata hi nahi chala ki itne parts padhe just loved this n thanks to u for writing this
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Epilogue

Karvachauth

Scene 1:

"Geet...main bilkul nahi chahta ki hum yeh function karo. Tum abhi-abhi discharge hui ho...kitni kamzor ho gayi ho...and abhi tak tumne paani taq nahi piya. Geet tum apna vrat tod do...please. Zidd mat karo."

"Nahi Maan...yeh zidd nahi hai. Yeh mera vishwaas hai...aur main jaanti hoon, mere Babaji mujhe kuch nahi hone denge. Maan...yeh vrat maine aap ke liye nahi...apne liya rakha hai...kyunki Geet ki zindagi Maan se hi shuru hoti hai...aur Maan pe hi khatam ho jaati hai. Aap meri chinta mat kijiye...Main Geet Maan Singh Khurana hoon...aisi choti-moti taqleef toh main aaram se sahan kar sakti hoon...aaap hi se seekha hai😳."

Maan gives up...

"Okay...Mrs Khurana...jaisa aap chahein...par jab taq chaand nahi aa jaata aap yahin room main rest karengi."

"Kya Maan?...ghar main function hain...itne saare guests aa rahe hain...aur agar main hi nahi rahoongi toh kya accha lagega? Aur Daadima aur Nandini akele nahi sambhal payenge...Please maan jayiye...Please."

"Theekh hai...ab apni Mishty ki baat toh maanni padegi...but tum mere saath hi rahogi."

"Haye Rabba...Maan main bilkul theekh hoon."

"Toh theekh hai...waise itni saari khoobsoorat ladkiyon ke beech main hum dono saath rahenge toh unke saath main kaise baat kar paoonga. Accha hai Geet...tumne bilkul sahi kaha...Main bhi...kya mistake karne jaa raha tha😉," he teases her.

Geet fumes...😡

"Maan ab toh main aapke paas hi rahoongi...By God...kya bewakoofi karne jaa rahi thi?😲"

Maan smiles and looks at her...😳

Geet blushes...😳

❤️~😍MAHI MAHI😍~❤️

Scene 2:

Guru enters...

Maan and Geet separate with a start...😕☺️

Guru looks at both of them completely perplexed.

"Guru...beta...come here...Mamma ke paas aao😳."

"Mamma...woh main...mujhe Daadima ne kaha ki woh mujhe tayyar karengi...par mujhe aapse tayyar hona hai."

He walks to his Momma and cuddles to her😳. Maan smiles at their cute boy.

"Guru...come here," Maan picks him up, "Aapko Pappa tayyar kar denge. Mamma ko chot lagi hai na."

"Nahi Maan...koi baat nahi...Main Guru ko tayyar kar doongi..."

Maan looks at her...and refuses...

"Please..."

"Theekh hai...but I'll help too."

He didn't want to refuse her anything...and also he didn't want her pain to aggravate...

They both dress up Guru...

"OMG😃...mujhe pata nahi tha mera beta itna handsome hai?"

Maan praises him...

Guru smiles and replies...

"After all I am your son."

"Oh accha..." Maan picks him up and tickles him.

Guru laughs...and Geet looks at them happily, with happy tears in her eyes.

Scene 3:

Terrace

Maan walks to Geet who was all ready for the breaking of fast.

"Arre Geet...tumhari thali kahan hai? Main lekar aata hoon."

"Maan...uski zarroorat nahi hai...I have it here."

"Accha kahan hai??? Mujhe toh nahi dikhta...Geet mujhe pata hai...tum mujhe yahan se bhagana chahti ho taaki tum khud hi sab kaam kar lo...Geet main tumhe koi kaam nahi karne doonga...I'll go and ask Dadima for the thali."

"Maan?"

Maan stops as Geet holds his hand...He turns...

"Maan...ruk jayiye...thali yahan hai..."

She moves aside and Guru appears holding the thali...

"Oh...Mamma ka assistant...Apne toh Pappa ko bhi maat de di..."

The moon comes out...

Geet looks at the moon through the chanani and then sees Maan through it. She takes his aarti...

~MAHI MAHI~

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Maaneet eyelock❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

😍...magical...😍

Guru tugs at Geet's sari...

"Momma...mujhe Chillu ke saath khelne jaana hai...aap Pappa ko baad main dekh lena...Pappa aap please jaldi se Mamma ko paani pilayiye...Aap dono toh mere baare main bhool hi gaye.😕"

Maan and Geet smile at their little angel...and squat beside him.

They both kiss him on either side of his cheeks...😳

Maan takes the thaali from Guru's hand and tells him...

"Beta...aap jaake khel lo..."

Guru runs away to play with Chillu...

Maan gives her water and sweet...and breaks her fast.

She touches his feet and takes his blessing...Maan holds her...and hugs her...

"Geet...tum humesha yoon hi mere saath rehne...Kabhi mujhse alag mat hona...varna main mar.."

"Maan?"😲😭

Geet stops him from speaking further...by closing his mouth with her hand.

"Geet sirf aapki hai...sirf apne Maan ki...sirf iss janam main hi nahi...aane wale har janam main Maan aur Geet ek doosre ke liye hi janam lenge."

Dadima enters with Nandini, Arjun and Guru. Geet's family also comes in from Hoshirapur to surprise her.

Jugnu enters taking swig from his bottle...

"Oye Lucky-Tukky tu yahan? Bhopali di bua bhi saath aayi hai kya??" he asks excitedly.😆

"Bhopali di bua nahi...teri behen aayi hai," Biji gives him a tight slap...Jugnu rotates in circles and falls over Adi.

Everyone laughs...😆😆😆😆😆

Maan and Geet looks at their happy family. Guru runs to them...and Maan lifts him in his arms, pulls Geet closer and hug both of them.

~MAHI MAHI~

😃THE END😃

Maan and Geet's story doesn't end here...They are the epitome of true love and in every life their love brings them together...and shows the world again and again the power of true love.😳

So now this story ends here...so that another one can begin...MAHI MAHI😳

Edited by pj2012 - 11 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome dear just mind blowing 
Shilalipi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
i don't know really what to say ...i feel the same sadness which i felt when GHSP ended..this geet fourm has given us varius kind of love stories with these two character..MAAN & GEET...these ffs gave us every taste of love,thrill,trust ,betrayal,passion..& what not!! we cried & we laughed with these ffs..BUT YPU!!!...what u have written is not a ff..NOPE!!! i won't call it a ff..it is...truely..GHSP...
in every sense...HATS OFF TO YOU..for making writting the episodes this of love saga...
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
awww such a cutiii sweetu update
fab end
jst lvd it
i have no words yaar...
nd plz start a new ff like dis.
nd let me know abt ur new ff
tia wtnggg...😃😃😃