zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oh welcome back sweety 😊
lovely update 😊
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Guys one more exam to go...July 4- my last exam...
So i won't be able to update tonight...but i promise i'll make up for it in tomorrow's episode...PAKKA😃100% sure...
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pj2012

Guys one more exam to go...July 4- my last exam...
So i won't be able to update tonight...but i promise i'll make up for it in tomorrow's episode...PAKKA😃100% sure...

😡
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
hayeee sweetu updt
lvd it
how was ur exams..
kk
wtngg 4 nxt updt..😃😃
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
all the best for ur exams.
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
welcome back 😊

waiting for long updates😊

hope your exams were good😊
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

PHEW!!!!! Exams finally over...Yesterday I was so tired after the exams that i slept like a dead body...so i couldn't update...Sorry!!!

~⭐️Episode 101⭐️~

Scene 1:

By the time Geet comes out Maan has left. Geet claps a hand to her forehead sadly...a few seconds later she smiles as if she knew what she had to do to make up to him.

"Geet...tu bhi na...aiwayi hi pareshaan ho rahi thi...tujhe bas office jaana hai aur Maan ko manana hai. Babaji...meri help karna."

Scene 2:

Office

"Adi...whats going on? Maan sir, aaj sabko fire kar rahe hain?" asks Pinki munching on her healthy chips.

"He he he..." Adi  nervously laughs looking completely lost...

"Adi Sir...main andar nahi jaoonga. Aap kyun nahi le jaate yeh file? I don't want to get fired," says Romeo thrusting the file into Adi's hand.

"Off-oh...aaj kya ho gaya mere hottie ko...Oh God...I can't see this," complains Manish..aa...dramatically.

"Manish..aa...ji...aap kyun itna vichilit ho rahein hain...aap ko toh waise bhi Maan ji ne office se nikal diya hai..."

"W-H-A-T???" shouts Manisha...aa.. in shock, "Kya bakwaas kar rahe ho Pandey?"

"Ji hum satya keh rahe hain...Humein Romeo ji ne bataya..."

"Romeo...you???"

"He he..." Romeo gulps, "Main toh aise hi mazzaak kar raha tha...Pandey ji bhi...kuch bhi...seriously le lete hain."

"Excuse me...agar aap logon ki nautanki khatam ho chuki hai toh kya hum iss file ke baare main sochein."

"Sochna kya hai...it's clear...MK ka Geet ke saath jhagda hua hai...Nahi toh woh aise behave nahi karte..." says Tasha, combing her hair with her fingers.

Romeo looks at her open-mouthed...batting his eyes. Tasha blushes...and Pandey and Manish...aaa look at them confusingly.

Adi's phone rings at that moment and he excuses himself...

Scene 3:

Geet  enters the office...

"Itni shaanti...lagta hai janaab ne mera gussa bechaare office walon par utar diya. Abhi jaake unka gussa ek chutki main door karti hoon."

Suddenly she barges into Sasha carrying a building design. It was all glass, and it came crashing down on the floor...broken into pieces. Geet clasps her mouth in horror...and Sasha looks at the pieces in shock.

"Geet!" she screams, "Yeh kya kiya tumne???"

"I am so sorry...Sasha woh maine...hey Babaji...ab kya hoga??? Ab main kya karoon?"

"Tum chalo mere saath...aur Maan ko bata do ki tumne itne important model ka kya hasher kar diya."

Geet was really terrified...this was not at all that which she was thinking.

"Babaji," she squeaked in fear...but Sasha was enjoying it.

Pinki and others also gather around trying to console Geet...but then comes the voice...

"Yeh kya ho raha hai yahan par???"

Geet looked up from the pieces of glass shattered all over the floor and held her breath in fear...

Sasha complained to him...as expected from her...and Geet simply stood there, her head down...her eyes no where near him.

"Geet...tum chalo mere saath," he takes her hand and drags her into his cabin.

Everyone looks at her in pity...except Sasha who had a satisfying smug on her face.

Scene 4:

Adi is on phone...looking very nervous...

"Kya woh yahan par hai??? Tumne pakka usse hi dekha hai na?"

"Haan saab...wahich hai...apun ne usse apni aankhon se dekha hai...apun kai ko jhooth bolega?"

"Theekh hai...tum uss par nazar rakhna...Main tumhe baad main bulata hoon."

He wiped the sweat off his temple and looked at the watch...

"Sir ko abhi nahi bata sakta...abhi unki bahut important meeting hai...aur agar unhe Dev ke baare main pata chala toh woh aur pareshaan ho jayenge...pehle mujhe confirm karna padega..."

Adi leaves...

"Yeh Adi kahan jar aha hai???" wonders Pinki.

Scene 5:

At the park...

"Kahan thi tum??? I was waiting for you since half 'n hour..." asks Arjun.

"I am sorry...woh Guru ki teacher ne rok liya tha...I am really sorry," Nandini apologises, sitting down on the bench, next to him.

"I'll accept your apology only at one cost..."

"What???"

"Arre yaar...chill...Main toh mazzaak kar raha tha...Arre...woh wahan bachon ki slide par tumhare Mamaji hai na?"

Nandini looks at the slide and it was Mamaji...and he was fighting with the kids...blocking the slide...

"Oh My God...yeh Mamaji yahan kya kar rahe hain..." she turns to Arjun, "Main abhi aati hoon," and she goes from there...

~End of Episode 101~

MAHA EPISODE TOMORROW!!!!

tanvi04 thumbnail
awsome but sad that today is no maaneet scenes