Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arya5 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey superb yar maine saare epi padhe awsome thank you very much
mujhe laga tha ki geet ab khtma ho gayi hai lekin...
thank you very much
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Guys 'am really going berserk with my exam preps...I mean I have only recently found out about my complete syllabus...and half of the things I haven't even touched...So please bear with me if I don't post the updates for a few days...SORRY guys...😕

Keep the Gurti spirit alive...don't let anyone sabotage our mission to bring them back...comment on their profiles...
I'll be back soon😃

Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
its okay😊

all the best for your exams😊 we'll wait for your awesome updates😊
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
the update was awesum 
loved it 
and all the best for ur exams 
will wait for the update
tanvi04 thumbnail
awsome n its ok dear all the best for exams we all will wait u just concentrate on study
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
take care dear all the best for your exams 
arya5 thumbnail
😉by the way tumhari exam kab khtam honewali hai? waiting karna bahot mushkil ho raha hai.
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arya5

😉by the way tumhari exam kab khtam honewali hai? waiting karna bahot mushkil ho raha hai.

pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Guys took some time off...My exams won't be over till the end of this month...it's important...

~Episode 98~

Scene 1:

"Maan...humara beta," she sobs happily keeping her head on his shoulder.

Maan puts his arm around her, and wipes her tears and says, "Thank you Geet."

She looks at him in surprise, "Kis liye Maan?"

"For him..." he replied looking at Guru.

Guru sees his parents watching him from a distance, and runs to them.

He holds both of them tightly, and says, "I love you Mamma-Pappa."

They both sit on their knees...Geet combs back BSK's hair and pecks him on his cheek. Maan too kisses him on his other cheek...and they both say together ti BSK, "We love you beta."

"Guru, aap yahan chath par kya kar rahe the? We were looking for you," asks Geet.

"Aapne apni Mamma ko darra diya...par humein pata tha humara brave beta bilkul theekh hoga."

"Maan??" Geet eyes him and then turns to Guru who looked ashamed to have caused so much trouble, "Beta aap yahan?"

"I am sorry Mamma," he hugs her with tears, "Woh main apne friend ko thanks kehne aaya tha...Mujhe aapko batake aana chahiye tha...I am sorry Mamma."

Geet's heart melts and she wipes his tears and holds him to her chest...

"Beta Mamma aapse naaraz nahi hai...Aap yahan apne friend se baat karne aaye the? Aap humein bata dete toh hum unhe khud bula lete...kahan hai woh??"

"Wahan upar...aasmaan main."

"Kya?"

"Haan Ma...joh yeh moon hai na...wohi mera friend hai...Jab Pappa humse door the...toh main roz moon se unke liye messages bhejta tha...aur aa jab Pappa mere paas hai...toh I want to thank him for giving all my messages to him..."

Geet looks at Maan, who picks Guru and smiles, "Aapne toh moon ko thank kar diya...par kya aap unko meri taraf se bhi thank you kar denge...for giving me my son's messages."

"Pappa woh aapko khud hi karna padega," BSK replies with innocent eyes.

Maan takes Geet's hand in his, and walks towards the moon, still carrying Guru in his arms.

He closes his eyes, "Aap mere aur Geet ke pyaar ke gavah hain...aur aaj mere bete ko itni badi khushi dekar aapne yeh sabit kar diya hai ki jab taq iss sansar main aap rahenge, aapki roshini rahegi...tab taq Geet aur Maan ka pyaar bhi rahega...Thank you...mere masoom bacche ki wish sunne ke liye."

Scene 2:

The party is over, and everyone leaves...but Adi stays behind to inform Maan something of grievous nature.

"Adi kya baat hai?"

"Sir...woh...woh..."

"Adi!" he insists...

"Sir...woh Dev jail se choot gaya hai...mujhe abhi Delhi se information mili hai."

"What??? Par yeh kaise ho sakta hai..." he turns to Adi, "Yeh hua kaise, meri abhi baat karao DIG se..."

"Sir...ab iska koi fayda nahi hai...humein yeh baat Geet se chupani hogi...Nahi toh woh pareshaan ho jayegi..."

"Haan...haan," he repeats completely baffled and outraged, "Geet ko kuch pata nahi chalna chahiye...Itni mushkil se usse khushiyaan mili hai...Main nahi chahta woh phir darr aur ghabrahat main jiye."

"Yes Sir..."

"Adi ab tum jao...Main dekhta hoon Dev ko yahan aane se kaise roka jaaye..."

Geet enters with Pinki...both talking lively...

"Accha main chalti hoon Geet...Kal office main milenge."

"Okay...Good night. Aur apna khayal rakhna."

Adi walks to them...

Adi and Pinki leave...

Geet turns and finds Maan looking distraught.

"Maan?? Kya hua aapko? Achanak se mood kyun badal gaya aapka?"

"Kuch nahi Geet...woh mujhe bahut neend aa rahi hai...Humein chal kar so jaana chahiye..."

"Hmmm..." replies Geet apprehensively.

"Guru so gaya na?"

"Hmmm..."

"Aur Daadi??"

"Hmm...woh bhi."

Scene 3:

Maan is asleep. Geet was sad that Maan went to sleep without talking to her...that too meeting finally after three years.

"Maan?" she calls him...but when he doesn't respond, she too lies down and closes her eyes.

A few moments later...

Maan gets up and turns on his back...to look at Geet. He lifts himself on his hand and leans over her. He gently pecks her on her cheek and whispers, "I am sorry Geet...par main tumhe Dev ke baare main nahi pata chalne doonga."

Scene 4:

Arjun messages Nandini...

[Pata nahi m ❤️ was tellin me dat u r still awake. N if I hv disturbed u...Banda aapse sry kehta hai. Aaj aapse milne ke baad meri neend hi udd gayi hai...]

[Arjun...r u flirtin wid me?]

[Flirtin??? No no no...Meri itni majaal...main toh aapse sirf sacchayi ka bayaan kar raha tha...Bas ek baar aapki aawaaz sun loon toh...phir chain se so jaoon.]

Nandini smiles...unknowingly she was falling for him...

Precisely at that moment, he calls...

"Mere baare main soch rahi thi na??"

"Arjun???"

"Bas tumhari aawaz sun li...ab mujhe neend aa jayegi..."

"Kyun main kya koi sleeping pill hoon?"

"Nahi tum toh..." he stops...

"Main toh kya??"

"Kuch nahi...kal milte hain," and he cuts the call.

Nandini is "Yeh Arjun bhi naa...iski batein mujhe kabhi samajh nahi aayegi."

~End of Epi 98~

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update