Frequent Posters

-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
nice update ,please MU clear kardo ,we have to wait till monday ๐Ÿ˜”
16anyaa.gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesm update di. Nw eagerly waitng 4 them 2 reun8๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Waiting 4 more.
-LUV Anyaa๐Ÿ˜ณ
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys extremely sorry...but won't be able to update today...Tomorrow morning i'll put up an update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
16anyaa.gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okz di, would b waitng.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-LUV Anyaa๐Ÿ˜ณ
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
wtnnggg yaar
cont soonn
pj2012 thumbnail

Guys i know i promised to update in the morning, but i wasn't well...it's very hot and humid here...and i am totally dehydrated and dead...i hardly got up from my chair today...actually i didn't move only. ๐Ÿคข

~Episode 79~

Scene 1:

BSK was burning with fever, poor child could hardly open his eyes. Maan realised that there was something wrong and Geet was not telling him, even though her eyes told him everything. He got up and walked to her, he looked at her and then at their son. He understood immediately that he wasn't well. He was really angry at Geet,

"Geet, tumhara dimag kharab ho gaya hai kya? Guru ko fever hai, he can't even speak and tum...tum meri saza mere bete ko kyun de rahi ho."

Instead of retorting, she broke down, unable to bear the anger and hate in his eyes.

Maan too realised that he was too harsh, but he was really worried for BSK.

Maan walks out to check the rain. It hasn't slowed down and the temperatures were really low that even he was shivering with cold.

He comes back and asks the rest of the travellers for an umbrella, but nobody had one. He went back to Geet and kneeled beside Guru, who was shivering in Geet's lap. He bent low and kissed him. He then looked at Geet and spoke, "Main dekh kar aata hoon yahan aas paas koi doctor ya medical shop hai ya nahi?"

He got up, but she didn't say a word...but he understood those hazel eyes, he could read them like an open book, he always read her eyes...but now...

After walking a few steps, he spoke with his back still towards her, "Tum fikar mat karo, main jaldi aa jaoonga."

Geet's restless heart slowed a bit on hearing those words...

Scene 2:

Maan finally returned and a restless, fear stricken Geet waited for him all the while. He was soaking wet, but was not at all bothered about himself.

Geet immediately walked to him, and took her saree's pallu to wipe his head. He held her hand and stopped her. She looked into his eyes and

MAHI MAHI

They both returned back to the real world from their MAHI-land and looked away from each other. Maan broke the awkward silence and told her,

"Woh...Doctor nahi mile. Yeh tonic Guru ko pila dena, aur yeh geeli patti uske maathe par lagati rehna...bukhaar utar jayega."

BSK was allergic to medicines just like his father MSK, and Maan remembered that, and Geet noted that. Geet took the things from his hand and walked to BSK who was murmering Mamma-Pappa in his sleep.

The whole night Maan and Geet kept awake, both of them holding each of Guru's hands. They remembered the time when BSK was born and they would sleep on his sides, holding his tiny hands. But now things have changed...or at least it seemed like they have changed. However hard they tried they could not changed one thing...their hearts that still beat for each other...THEIR LOVE!!!

Scene 3:

Morning

Geet opens her eyes and sees BSK sleeping peacefully. She immediately checks his temperature, which is now normal. She kisses him on his forehead and hugs him.

"Thank you Babaji..." suddenly she thinks of Maan.

He was sleeping at the spot where he was sitting all night, right next to BSK. She gets up and walks to him, bends and pats him on his shoulder, "Maan!"

But, he wouldn't get up...Now Geet was really scared and holds his shoulder, shaking him. He falls on the floor unconscious. Geet cries out, "MAAN!" she shakes him and places her hand on his face, and that's when she realises he is having fever, high fever. And she knew that Maan's became extremely weak, weaker than the normal people, during fever. And anti-biotics also won't do. She was completely afraid because Maan was not even moving. She placed his head on her lap and tried to wake him up. He murmured ... "Geet...tum kahan ho Geet? Please wapis aa jao...Geet...Baby..."

Geet was choked with emotion, tears came gushing down her eyes. She held his face in her hand and hugged him, "Maan, main yahin hoon, aapke paas...aapko kuch nahi hoga...aapki Geet aapke paas hai..."

BSK now is well awake and wonders why Maan was calling his mother's name and why his Mamma was so worried for Maan.

There were a few people left in the shed and they help her to carry Maan to a car. She forgot everything about the past, and the only thing in her mind was Maan's health.

"Maan, main yahin hoon, aapke paas," she held on to him tightly. BSK just looked on in wonder.

Scene 4:

Dadima was shocked to see Maan being carried in like that.

"Geet, Maan ko kya hua??"

"Dadima, woh kal baarish main bheeg gaye the, unhe bukhar ho gaya hai...aur aap toh jaanti hai...bukhaar main yeh kitne weak ho jaate hain. Daadima, mujhe ghabrahat ho rahi hai, aap please Doctor ko bulayiye...poori raat yeh aisi bheegi halat main the...aur subah tak toh poori tarah behosh ho chuke hain...Daadima...main jaitoon ka tel garam kar laati hoon..." she kept on mumbling, forgetting that it was not her house...but her heart knew Maan was hers and at that moment she forgot all misunderstandings and problems because for Geet...Maan meant her life, Maan meant everything.

~End of episode 79~

Tomorrow MAHA-EPISODE (if 'am alive๐Ÿ˜†)

But here's a surprise...I've made a vm on this MU phase of Maaneet...and in this vm they come together cuz Maaneet ek the, ek hain, aur ek rahenge!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Check it out...it's a preview ( don't take it literally...i mean the vm is a series of some maaneet moments...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...do give ur views)๐Ÿ˜ƒ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHFfJis3Wcc
Edited by pj2012 - 11 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update pooja
hope maan would be fit and fine
awesome vm yaar loved it
pj2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abinash079

awesome update pooja
hope maan would be fit and fine
awesome vm yaar loved it

Thanks yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ
erumzaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update pooja .
i m praying 4 your health dear plzzz get well soon.
tanvi04 thumbnail
amezing dear i hope ki kal to unki mu clear ho jaye n pls take care ur self dear then update we can wait for more days till u r alrite so first take care of ur self