Frequent Posters

Shruti_0505 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
waiting 
update soon 
16anyaa.gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey di! Love ur efforts in continuing geet through this ff. Every scene is jst awesm. waiting for maneet to reunite😳. Pls di after sorting their MU give us sm cute cute moments.I wait every n8 for ur post. I cud totally understand tht studies & work load is too mch🤢. Bt updt whn ur free. Would b waiting.😃
-LUV Anyaa😳
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: 16anyaa.gurti

Hey di! Love ur efforts in continuing geet through this ff. Every scene is jst awesm. waiting for maneet to reunite😳. Pls di after sorting their MU give us sm cute cute moments.I wait every n8 for ur post. I cud totally understand tht studies & work load is too mch🤢. Bt updt whn ur free. Would b waiting.😃

-LUV Anyaa😳

Aww...😳 thanks for ur sweet msg, the appreciation and motivation. I'll definitely update regularly unless there's no escape. So glad u understand😃. Love ya too😃                                                PJ⭐️
16anyaa.gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aj update milegi kyaaa?😊 Wld be waiting dee.
-LUV Anyaa😳

pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Wait over...😃 sorry for the delay!

~Episode 78~

The rain turns into a heavy downpour. They had no umbrella, and BSK was asleep.

Geet looked at Maan apprehensively when he tried to lift BSK, who was asleep in her lap.

"Geet, mujhe pata hai, baby ko, mera matlab hai, Guru ko baarish main jaldi zukhaam aa jata hai..."

Geet knew that Maan definitely would have remembered that about his son, but she was trying so hard to stay away from him, that she dismissed the idea and said,

"Humein shayad car main hi rukna chahiye."

"Geet, no way, itni thand main tabiyat kharab ho jayegi tum dono ki. Dekho zidd mat karo, nahi toh main tumhe utha kar le..." he stops and looks away. Geet too rememberes the old times when Maan would carry her in his arms...but now things have changed. He hated her and she couldn't accept her love for him.

Maan removes his jacket, wraps BSK into it and carries him in the rain, while Geet looks on.

He comes back...and was really angry to see her outside the car, completely drenching in the rain.

"Geet, pagal ho gayi ho kya, tumhe baahar nikalne ke liye kisne kaha," he scolded her wiping the rain off his face.

"Maan, main woh...mujhe bechaini ho rahi thi...waise aap mujh par gussa kyun ho rahe hain. Meri marzi main andar rahoon ya bahar..."

"Oh! Main toh bhool hi gaya tha Geet Singh Khurana..." suddenly he stopped and looked at Geet who too looked back into his  eyes.

"Geet, chalo mere saath..."

After walking a few feet, Geet slipped on the wet grass, but Maan caught her at the right moment.

~MAHI MAHI eyelock~

Maan looked away and Geet loosened her grip on his collar, and adjusted her duppatta. He helped her to stand but she was limping.

"Geet, tum theekh ho?"

"Haan!" she lied, and tried to walk but couldn't and Maan held her hand.

~MAHI MAHI~

Maan understood she was lying, the pain was eveident in her eyes. When she tries again to stand on her feet,

"Ruko!" he stops her and picks her up in his lap.

"Maan, main theekh hoon, aap please mujhe neeche utariye."

"Tum kisi galt fehmi main mat rehna that I am dying to hold you in my arms...Main sirf aur koi problem nahi chahta. Tum apna sprain aur severe kar dogi toh problem toh mujhe hi hoga na...So please...chup raho apni bak bak," says Maan indifferently.

Geet flares her nostrils in anger...and says to herself, "Dusht Danav!"

Scene 2:

At Adi and Pinki's house...

"Humein un dono ki galat fehmiyon ko door karna chahiye. Maan Sir Geet se naaraz zarroor hain, parr andar hi andar woh Geet aur Guru ke bina tadap rahe hain. Aaj party main unn dono ko saath saath dekh kar purani batein yaad aa gayi ' kaise Maan Sir Geet se aur Geet Maan Sir se ek pal ke liye bhi alag nahi reh paate the, aur ab..."

"Pinki, sab kismet ki baat hai...pata nahi Geet aur Maan sir ke saath hi aisa kyun hota hai. Parr mujhe vishwaas hai ki Bhagwaan unn dono ko alag nahi rakh sakte...unn dono ko milna hi hai."

Adi turns and looks at Pinki who was munching on to her favourite chips...Adi was gobsmacked and held his head,

"Pinki raat ke baara baje toh yeh chips packet ko baksh do...kabhi kabhi toh lagta hai, tumhe yeh chips mujhse bhi zyaada pyaare hain."

"Woh...sach kahoon toh, aap sahi hain...I love my chips...I love you too...but chips..."

"Okay okay...I understand...ab raat bahut ho gayi hai, main sone jaa raha hoon...pata nahi Maan Sir aur Geet ke beech kya ho raha hoga?"

"Wow...baarish aur woh dono...so romantic...ab toh kuch hoga hi..."

"Pinki ji...aapki dreaming khatam ho gayi toh, hum sone chalein..."

~Scene 3~

At Hoshiarpur...

Haveli

Everyone is talking about Geet and Maan...

"Shukar hai Babaji ka humari bacchii aur humara pota shai salamat hai..."

"Rano, mujhe to hiss ladki par gussa aa raha hai...bina soche samjhe damad ji ko chod kar chali gayi...aur bechaare damad ji itne saal unke bina, kitne akele aur bebas the. Mera mann kar raha hai, main abhi Mumbai jaaon aur usse..."

"Aap shaant ho jayiye...Babaji ne humari prarthana sun li...humari bacchii ka pata chal gaya...ab humein shaanti se aage ke baare main sochna chahiye..."

"Kya sochna hai...kal hi chalet hain uske paas aur dimag thikane late he uska...Abhi samajhti hai Maan ne usse dhoka diya hai...Bade balidaan ka bhoot sawar hai uss par..."

Rano holds him and Geet's dad breaks down...He was actually angry because he was very worried for his daughter and when he got the news that she was alright he was overwhelmed with emotions...

Scene 4:

Maan carries Geet towards the shack...After three years they were so close and all the old memories gush in like waves. Maan looks away from her, but she simply couldn't stop looking at him...the familiar touch, the familiar scent...but then there was pain, that made her realise none of that was hers anymore.

In the shack, which was more like a rest room with a thatched roof, there were a few more people.

Maan puts Geet down and tells the shack keeper that they would have to take shelter there till the rain stops. The keeper agreed happily. Geet took BSK from a woman's hand and put him on her shoulder.

Geet goes and sits with the women folk and Maan with the men. A fire was burning in between and their hearts too burned not able to bear the strain, the indifference...They simply loved each other so much that the hatred act was losing its strength.

Love conquers all!!!

~End of Episode 78~

Guys I found this pic on facebook😃...It's not mine...all credits to the uploader...OMG it's so dreamy...I mean it's the dream of all of us Gurtians/Maaneetians...

😳
😳

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
oh yaar plz plz ab toh ye
mu clear kr

ab aur nhi
plzzz

erumzaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update dear and the pic at the end of the epi really depicts the wish  of all of us.
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
nice update 
i hope geet ke parents aa jaye aur sahi main ek thappad mare zor ka 
stupid idiot
uske ek galat decision ki wajah se maan ko kitna sufferkarna pada aur guru ko bhi 

tanvi04 thumbnail
awsome but pooja main to thak gayi hoo ye kah kah ke inki mu dur kardo par pata nahi tumne kya socha pls ab itne bhi mat tadpao hume ab bardaas ke bahar ho gaya hai
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg pooja dear ab mujse nahi hota..sachi mein rone lagthi hu update padthe hi..
Plz jaldi kuch karo aur geet ke bheje mein thoda akal dalo...
Ab plz plz geet ko sachai pata chalne do bt i want her redemptn b4 maan frgves her..it's my req
btw u r mindblowing yar..kese athe hai yar itne sare ideas..
Love..
Mona