Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanroy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
its ok but at the end of maonday epi maan searching geet and at tuesday? how fear converted into anger and also what about secret papers send by maan to sam via saasha Also what about nandini and vicky. kya maan ne geet ko   dhundne ki koshish nahi ki  there are many Q due to yesterdays epi.
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maanroy

its ok but at the end of maonday epi maan searching geet and at tuesday? how fear converted into anger and also what about secret papers send by maan to sam via saasha Also what about nandini and vicky. kya maan ne geet ko   dhundne ki koshish nahi ki  there are many Q due to yesterdays epi.

Alright...so there are many things unanswered...
...that's cuz i thought they were insignificant when i was making the story make a leap of three years. Only Maaneet was going inside my head.

But, yeah in the story there are no untied loops, so i'll try and clear up the the loose ends. Thanks for notifying...😃 
Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
pj2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: erumzaheer

pooja your update is nice but for me ghsp is special coz maaneet never doubted/ misunderstood each other like other daily soaps .

2ndly their was no one ever between them . 
3rly they never spoke bitterly about each other as in your update maan said geet is nothing to him now and he remember only his son.

only my point of view this is neither bashing nor arguing, i m a true maaneetian and i love my geet forum family alot if any of my words have hurt u i m really sorry i didn't meant that.

Oh please don't be sorry or anything😳(We are Maanetians remember...I mean I am not doing this for some Booker or Pulitzer prize...it's for our Maaneet and you can totally tell me anything, i'll never feel bad, never if it comes from a Maaneetian like u)...I totally understand😃...I'd have felt the same if i were u😉. I know for us Maaneetians they are angelic but i thought a bit realistically...in real life too you encounter such things...that's the beauty of life...IMPERFECTION IS THE REAL PERFECTION...otherwise it's boring.
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh gosh yeah kya ho gaya ðŸ˜­
three years they are away, and maan know thinks geet is not a part of his life, so sad😭
pj2012 thumbnail

This post is not an episode update, it is like an interlude/ a gap-filler for all the loose ends scrambled in the previous parts before the leap.

First of all i'll do away with the junk part...i mean the trash (everything and everyone except Maaneet/ BSK and Daadima.)

Sasha sneaked out the company docs for Sam. She thought she could get rid of Geet, but never fathomed the seriousness of it. Tasha understood the real intention behind faxing papers of utmost secrecy to Sam and talked to Romeo about it.

Meanwhile, when Maan found out that Geet has left all because of the confusions created by Sam, and how she lied and connived against him and Geet, how she destroyed his family, he wanted to beat the **** out of her, but being the gentleman that he was, he left it out to the cops. There were no proofs, and then she showed him the papers that legalised her right over his company.

"It was always about money, wasn't it? You left me five years ago for money. Actually you never loved me in the first place. And now too...hah! You could've taken all my money but my family...Geet and my son...but you played all this dirty game to destroy me. What wrong did i ever do to you? Tum kaisi aurat ho..."

"I love you..."

"Bas, apni gandi zubaan se pyaar ka naam bhi mat lena. Tum kya jaano pyaar kya hota hai. Tum paagal ho. You can only love money, status...Sam, but main aaj tumhe maaf nahi karoonga."

He slaps her, she falls on the floor.

"Sir, please ruk jayiye. She's lost everything. Isse chod dijiye, iske paapon ki sazza isse mil chuki hai. Her husband has taken over as the new Chairman of the company, and Vivek is also with him. They've given their statements to the police. They'll be here any moment," Adi told him.

"Adi, please don't stop me," he was angry, he was crying, and he screamed, "tumhe pata hai na isne kya kiya...issne meri Geet ko mere bacche ko mujhse alag kar diya. I will kill her."

Daadima comes in and controls Maan who had lost all his senses.

"Bechaara Maan, mere husband ki company gayi toh kya, I have the ownership rights of Khurana Constructions. Ab kya hoga Daadima. Apne pote se kahiye that if he comes back to me I'll give him everything back."

"SAM!" he screams, and tries to reach her, but Adi and others stop him.

The truth is revealed that the papers were fake. Sasha had sent her the fake docs when Tasha and others convinced her that she was not hurting Geet but MK, who she had immense respect for. Maan was not told anything about it.

Finally she had to give up, and the cops took her away for cheating, forgery, kidnapping(BSK) and all the other charges.

Two years later it was came to be known that she actually has contracted cancer – a punishment for her sins. She made use of the disease to destroy Maan's life, and by doing so she was making fun of the millions of people who die everyday of it, she was making a mockery of the pain, and agony that the real cancer patients go through. Finally she had to bear their pain. Maan visited her and forgave her. This time she was really sorry and repented by begging him to forgive her.

"Maan, ab bas ek hi khwaish hai, Geet se maafi magna chahti hoon. I am so sorry. I know you both can never be separated. Maan aur Geet kabhi alag nahi ho sakte. I have realised that Maan. And yes she's your true love. Mujhe maaf kar do please," she cries begging at his feet.

"Sam, maine tumhe maaf kar diya hai. Aur main Geet ko jaanta hoon, woh tumhe zarroor maaf kar degi, uska dil ki aisa hai."

Now about Nandini

She doesn't have to be tailing around Maaneet everywhere. I mean she's in Amritsar with her family and her family is helping her in her education than finding her a groom. They have left it to her.

Vicky was lying, and he was scheming to take revenge against Maan, for sending Dev to jail. Daadima kicked him out and warned him to stay away.

And now i come back to the beautiful jodi of Maaneet...😳

First of all I don't think Maan hates Geet (not happening...I mean anything can happen...2012 the year of Apocalypse...kuch bhi ho sakta hai par Maan kabhi apne Geet se nafrat nahi kar sakta, aur na hi Geet.)

Actually he is angry, and his anger is rooted in pain, agony of losing her. He is Maan Singh Khurana, he cannot act like a heart-broken Romeo drowning himself in alcohol. He just won't show his real feelings to Daadima and others. He is hiding it behind his anger, when in real each moment without her is killing him. Inside than calm and composed MSK, there is a hidden volcano, a bleeding heart, a broken soul that burned him every single moment he lived, he breathed. But he has to go on with that one hope that one day she'll be back, that he'll hold his son and his wife to his heart and never let go.

He is angry because he thought that Geet would've hanged on to her faith and let him prove their love to be pure. But she didn't, unka pyaar kam pad hi gaya( not really but he is human to have thought so.)

But then you can't blame Geet either. What could have she done?😭 She would have hung on to her faith till death. She still did when she left him but what made her leave has got nothing to do with her trust. Maan told her in anger that she was his problem, and wanted her to leave. And she felt guilty for being a cause of pain for Sam(whom she thought was terminally ill). And when she saw Maan in Sam's house she was assured that Maan wanted to be with Sam and her son, and that it was she who was preventing her from doing so. For her Maan was everything, and she sacrificed her happiness, her love for him (so that his problem would be solved), she sacrificed her life for the happiness of a dying woman and her son. But she didn't know that she was actually sacrificing their true love for a demon. Ofcourse she was angry that Maan didn't tell her the truth, than Maan stayed with Sam without telling her but she left only for him.

I know it's difficult to digest that even Maaneet can get separated, not trust each other, but such is life. It is because they love each other so much that they are even ready to sacrifice themselves for eachother. Their love is divine. And if they are meant to be together, nothing and noone can prevent them from being in each other's hearts, not even the devils called anger and ego.

It is perfectly human to make mistakes cuz then we learn from them and not repeat them. Maan and Geet still love each other but sometimes things happen cuz you have no control over them, and that's how life is and that's how life should be.

OMG😲...what is this some philosophy class...I better stop here...guys tum logon ka sir already kha chuki hoon...thoda chill karne ka toh haq banta hai boss...

Guys i hope this solves all the MU ( Maaneet ka nahi...mere gadbad update ka😃)

PHEW!!

maanroy thumbnail
bas ab yeh galatfaimi duuur ho jaye.
tanvi04 thumbnail
very sad update n thanks for justification but i really hope ki maan aur geet jaldi mil jayenge continue soon the only part which i don't like in update is geet has left maan after reading ur justification also i m not liking this part because for that matter she has trusted sam n not on maan n not on their pure love before leaving atleast she would have asked justification from maan that why he has done like this then i don't think it will create any sepration btw them
Ok Jo bhi hua Woh sirf ek galtfemi thi magar from now i request please let maan and geet meet because i cannot bear these things now just have a happy ending please bohot hogaya . maan aur geet ko milwarkar happy ending kardo . its an request

😊
no update today... 😭
i dint sleep at alll yest thinlking...aage kya hoga
pooja...pls dont exuse frm posting today...pleez 😃
dontbe late
luvz
sleepless jyothika
erumzaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for clearing the misunderstandings.