Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanroy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey fantastic but pls geet ko phir se hoshiarpur mat bhej dena. It is so boaring. and please sat sun chodkar holiday mat lena already it is very difficult to wait for one day
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pooja ,please don't separate maaneet 😭 Edited by -padma- - 12 years ago
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maanroy

hey fantastic but pls geet ko phir se hoshiarpur mat bhej dena. It is so boaring. and please sat sun chodkar holiday mat lena already it is very difficult to wait for one day

I understand...but what to do...i too have constraints esp due to college. Tonnes of assignments, seminars, tests...even though main kabhi books ko touch nahi karti but karna padta hai yaar...until i write my own book😆  Phir toh  Foucault, Barthes... ki toh aisi ki taisi.

I'll definitely try not to leave gaps...but if i do...I hope u'll understand my plight...One Gurtian for all, All for one!!!😃

pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Three years later...

Three years ago Maan not just lost Geet, he also lost his happiness. Life never was the same for him, it was miserable, every day, every hour, every minute and every second.

~⭐️Episode 69⭐️~

Scene 1:

Mumbai

"Maan! Aapne apna poora business yahan shift toh kar liya, lekin aap abhi bhi waise hi hain jaise Delhi main the. Aap maan kyun nahi lete ki aap Geet aur baby ko bhula nahi paye hain."

"Dadima, please aap phir se unn baton ko mat start kijiye. Main Geet ko bhula chukka hoon...haan apne bete ki yaad mujhe har pal aati hai. But, Maan Singh Khurana ne kabhi life main rukna nahi seekha, kisi ke liye bhi nahi, not even for her. She no longer means anything to me."

"Maan, yeh aap apne dil se kah rahe hain?" she asks with tears in her eyes.

"Dil? Huh! Iss duniya main dil se nahi dimag se sochna padta hai. Main yeh acche se seekh gaya hoon. Dadima main function ke liye late ho raha hoon. I have to reach the college by 11: 00 am. Aap apna khayal rakhna, maine Nakul ko saare instructions de diye hain, phir bhi aap dekh lijiye."

"Maan," she looks at him with sad eyes, knowing that he is under pain every second.

"Daadima, I am okay. Mere liye ab sirf aap hi important hai."

He leaves...

Scene 2:

Maan reaches college and is greeted by the principal and staff. He is the chief guest for a felicitation ceremony where the best out-going student is awarded.

Maan enters the auditorium under the resounding echo of claps by students of the college. He takes seat and converses with the principal.

"She is not just an excellent student but also an inspiration to many girls who had to give up their dreams of education."

"Apne pairon pe khade hone wale hi iss duniya main change la sakte hain. And I really appreciate your college's attempt in giving girls such opportunities. Your college has started a great initiative and I am happy to be a part of it."

"Arre Mr Khurana...agar aap itna bada donation nahi karte toh we couldn't have started this initiative. We are really thankful to you."

"Please Principal Joshi, I only helped you in a small way, par aap ne jo kiya hai...I mean main jaanta hoon aaj bhi humare country main ladkiyon ke saath bahut atyachar ho raha he...female foeticide, child marriage, violence and what not...woh bhi unke hi parivaar walon ke haathon...but some people fight these abuses, fight for their right" he thinks of Geet in Hoshiarpur, how she fought for her right, "they pave way for others to follow...and such people must be supported. And maine bhi bas wahi kiya hai."

His phone rings...

"Excuse me! I'll be back in a moment."

"Yeah sure."

Scene 3:

He walked out and in the hallway...

"Hello, Adi...Hello, I can't hear you..."

Suddenly he heard a crashing sound. He rushed to the site of the sound and found a small child lying unconscious at the bottom of the steps. His head was bleeding...Maan didn't think twice, scooped the child into his hands and rushed to his car. He drove the child to the nearest hospital. He felt some kind of connection with the child, his son would have been of the same age...

After some time, the doc informs Maan that...

"Mr Khurana, woh baccha ab theekh hai. Bas thoda sir pe chot hai, but that's a small wound. I have informed his family. Woh aate hi honge. Aap chahe toh, uss bacche se mil sakte hain."

Scene 4:

Maan walks into the room. The little boy was sleeping. He comes and sits beside him, takes his little hand into his, and caresses his cheek.

"Pappa!" he whispers in sleep.

Maan gets up in shock, because he suddenly remembered of his own son.

He came out and met the doctor.

"Doctor I'll be in the lounge. Koi zarroorat ho toh mujhe bula lijiyega. Paise ki bilkul chinta mat kijiye."

Scene 5:

Maan's phone rings again...

"Maan Sir, aapko abhi office aana padega. Woh Khandala wale site par workers strike kar rahe hain."

"Adi, main abhi aa raha hoon."

He looks for the doctor, who tells him that the baby's mum and dad have come, and that they want to meet him.

"Doc I am sorry but I have to leave right now. Aap meri taraf se unhe sorry kah dijiyega...aur uss bacche ko..." he stops himself, "Main chalta hoon Doc."

"Okay Mr Khurana main aapko rokoonga nahi. Waise agar aap chahein toh unse baad main mil sakte hain, this is their address. They'll be really happy to meet you."

He takes the slip and leaves...

Scene 6:

Maan drives straight away to the college, realising that in all the accident issue he forgot the duty he had to fulfill at the college.

"I am so sorry Principal Joshi...Woh ek baccha..."

"Aapko kuch kehne ki zarroorat nahi hai. Humein sab pata chal gaya hai. That little boy was our student's child, the same student whom you were going to present the award. For her what you did for her son is a greater gift than anything else.She is really thankful to you."

He was surprised and before he could say anything, the students gathered around him and shouted his name excitedly.

~End of Episode 69~

Precap: Maan and Geet come face to face after three years.

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
Please Let maan and Geet have reunion these time and let maan stop her
teen saal?????!!!!!???
hey babaji...kaise jiya hoga meeri geet didi.maan bhaiya aur meri baby
nice...touched my heart pooja...
i am gettin goosebumps of thrill.imagning them meeting
uss sam ki to...R.I.P sponsored by all geetistanians...
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
but this time fault is of geet
she didnt try to find what is the truth
just left
all the MU shown in serial was  geet's fault more as compared to maan
erumzaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pooja your update is nice but for me ghsp is special coz maaneet never doubted/ misunderstood each other like other daily soaps .
2ndly their was no one ever between them . 
3rly they never spoke bitterly about each other as in your update maan said geet is nothing to him now and he remember only his son.

only my point of view this is neither bashing nor arguing, i m a true maaneetian and i love my geet forum family alot if any of my words have hurt u i m really sorry i didn't meant that.
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
hayeee rabba 3 YEARS... THUD🤢🤢
yaar ye khi maan ka baby toh nhi if yes ttoh uski mom tk theek hai doosre papa kaise aa gye
noo yaar srsly agr kuj aisa vaisa kiya na.. ill' kill u...
i lv my maaneet only nd wnt 2 c dem togthr...
BT HATE GEET.. EK MOKA TOH DENA THA MAAN KO
BS KHUD KO SHI MANA ND CHL PADI BAG UTHA KE...😡
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pooja ,loved it ,aankon mein pani aagaya ,please maaneet ko milado.