Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesme dear..lookng 4 maaneet's moments.
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome dear
plz dont make any physical relation of man and sam
and dont make sam baby as maan's baby
its a request
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
nice part
bt ha
maan ko sam ke pyaar mai kuj aisa vaisa mt krte dikhana😳
vaise hmara maan bhut samajdaar hai😳
wo kuj nhi krega
arey jisne apni wife ke liye itna cntrl kiya wo aisa kaise krega😆🤣
cont soonnn
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

~Episode 52~

Scene 1:

Flashback

Sam was all alone in her room. Her friends had all gone out to enjoy before the end of the school term.

She felt confused and helpless. She just couldn't control her heart.

"I should just tell him😕. But, Maan will never accept my love😭. I know him very well. Use pyaar shabd se bhi nafrat hai. If I tell him that I love him, he'll never talk to me ever again. I'll lose him forever. Kya karoon main?😕 Aur iss Angie ko aaj hi party rakhni thi?"

Scene 2:

Flashback

In the party

Maan was really annoyed with the loud music and the crazy guests, who were his school friends but they were acting really weird that night. He saw his friend Mayank doing a crazy jelly-fish dance in the pool.

"What the heck?😲" he held his head, "Mayank, you promised you won't get drunk😡."

"Hey, dude, did you really believed that I was gonna keep my promise, that too at such a party. Duh!😆" then he said something else also which sounded like gibberish😆. Maan decided to leave before he encountered any more weirdos.

He couldn't find his car keys...

"I can't go back in. I'll ask him tomorrow."

A girl came out of the party, following him...

"You need a lift?"

"No, thanks...I'll manage."

"Hey, I am Vicky, third sem...Listen, boys hostel is too far from here and at this time you won't get bus either. I am going to the girls' hostel anyway.And..."

"Okay..."

He got in, and they sped on...

She gave him something to drink. He drank it not thinking it to be something that'll knock his senses out.

Scene 3:

Flashback

He opened his eyes and found himself on bed. But, it wasn't his room, or his bed.

"Where 'am I?" he wondered holding his throbbing head.

Sam appeared with a glass of lemon juice with salt.

"Sam, what are you doing here? And what 'am I doing here?"

"Maan calm down. This is my room, and Vicky brought you here all drunk. I was so shocked. I had never seen you like that. What happened?"

"I don't know. She gave me something to drink and the last thing I remember was the fading music in the car."

"She drugged you. No way. She'll never do that. It's something else. Did you take anything at the party?"

"No. Okay just a light drink or maybe two. I was really bored."

"Maan, you might have taken more. And that is why...anyways, now you should get back to your hostel. The in-charge might be wondering."

Maan didn't know what to say, he was really embarrassed for causing so much trouble to her. He walked to the door, Sam behind her. At the doorway, he stopped and turned back looking at her,

"Sam, thanks."

"We are friends Maan. Bye, see you later."

Scene 4:

Flashback

Days passed...

The farewell party

Sam was dancing with Maan. She waited for this day impatiently. She had decided to open up her heart to him at the party.

"Sam, you need something to drink."

"No Maan, you just stay here with me."

Maan felt strange. She was staring into his eyes and the look was different from what he had ever seen.

Later in the party...

Maan and Sam were seated on a bench outside the school hall.

"Maan, I want to tell you something."

"Okay."

"I love you" she simply spoke those words like they were eagerly waiting to come out of her mouth, all the time. Maan looked shell shocked.😲

"Sam, what are you saying?"

"Maan, I wanted to tell you this since a long time. I tried to control my emotions, but I just couldn't stop myself from falling in love with you. Please kuch toh bolo Maan. Your silence is killing me."

"Sam, I dunno what to say. Meri life main pyaar ke liye koi jagah nahi hai. I hate love. The only thing I have is ambition. I want to be successful, the most successful businessman, bigger than even my father," his eyes gleamed with ambition, he then turned to Sam, "You are a very good girl. Any man would be happy to have you, but not me. It doesn't mean anything to me."

"Tumne kabhi ek pal ke liye bhi mujhse pyaar nahi kiya?😭😭😭😭" she asked with tears flooding her eyes.

"You're really special to me. I don't have many friends, only a few. And you hold the highest position among them all. But, love...no. I don't want our friendship to end. Mujhe pata hai, iss pyaar ne humesha mujhse mera sab kuch cheena hai. And I had promised to myself that I'd never allow this feeling to make me weak."

"Maan, I will be your strength. Main tumhare bina nahi rah sakti. Please don't break my heart. Kya tum kisi aur se...😕"

"Sam, I told you...you are the best. It's just that I can never love anyone. Aur agar mere liye koi bani bhi hogi toh main usse pehchaan loonga. And I am sure, mere jaise insaan ke liye Bhagwaan ne aisi koi bhi ladki nahi banayi hogi. Even I don't know myself how she'd be, cuz I don't care."

😳😳😳😳~Somewhere in Hoshiarpur...Geet wakes up from her sleep, dreaming of her prince. And strangely she felt him near her. She opened her eyes and he was gone~😳😳😳😳

"Sam tum please samjho, main tumhe kabhi koi khushi nahi de paoonga. Kyun ki meri zindagi main khushiyon ke liye koi jagah nahi hai. And I don't want to ruin your life."

"Maan, I don't care about the troubles and pain. I can endure anything if you are with me."

Maan tries to make her understand. But she simply refused to listen to him.

Finally, Maan gave up and decided to accept her. She even tried cutting her hand🤢. Maan knew he didn't love her, but he also believed he could never love anyone.

"Meri life main kabhi koi nahi aayegi jisse main pyaar karoonga. Then what is the difference it is going to make if I accept Sam or not. Atleast she'll be happy. She has helped me when I needed it and if I can make her happy by accepting her love, then why not."

~~~

Scene 5:

Present

Hoshiarpur

Maan pulls her out from behind a tree. And holds her tight...😳

"Maan, chodiye mujhe. Koi dekh lega."

"Dekhne do...Geet, maine tumse kaha tha, tum mujhse door nahi jaa sakti."

But, suddenly Geet became grim and sad.

"Geet, kya hua?" he asked caressing her hair.

"Maan, pata nahi mera dil bahut bechain ho raha hai...pata nahi mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai jaise kuch anarth hone wala hai. Mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai Maan."

"Geet, tum phir shuru ho gayi. Kuch nahi hoga. Main hoon na tumhare paas, humesha."

She hugs him and tears trickle down her cheeks.

"Geet, tum ro rahi ho?"

"Maan, I'll miss you."

"Oh, toh yeh baat hai. Main kal jaa raha hoon, issi liye tum ajeeb se behave kar rahi ho."

He lifts her chin and wipes off her tears.

"Geet, kuch din ki baat hai, phir hum saath honge. Agar kaam itna important nahi hota toh main kabhi tumhe aur humare baby ko akele chod kar nahi jaata. Geet...hum holi ek saath manayenge. Bas do din ki baat hai."

He hugs her...

~End of Episode 52~

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
suprbb part
hope geet ka veham sach na ho
maan ne sam ko kbi pyaar nhi kiya.. 😃
nd krega b kaise usko toh geet ka wait tha😳
ct soon⭐️
aminaluvmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!! thanx sooo much for the update...it actually feels like GEET is back!!!! missing maneet sooo much!!!! maneet are fantastic and make a gr8 onscreen couple...by far the best couple ever!!!!!😃
pj2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aminaluvmaan

OMG!!!!! thanx sooo much for the update...it actually feels like GEET is back!!!! missing maneet sooo much!!!! maneet are fantastic and make a gr8 onscreen couple...by far the best couple ever!!!!!😃

Yup totally agree with you. Gurti the perfect couple on screen. Dunno why the production houses and channels don't see that. I hope someone with good sense brings them together again. Till then I'll update till my fingers bleed😆😆😆
Congrats pooja for succesfully competing a GRAND 50...continue the posts and god bless !!!!!!!!!!!!

love...
jyothika
pj2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari_jyothika

Congrats pooja for succesfully competing a GRAND 50...continue the posts and god bless !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks a lot sweetie😃

Gurti Rocks!!!

love...
jyothika love ya too🤗

pj2012 thumbnail

~⭐️Episode 53⭐️~

Scene 1:

Flashback

Sam was on cloud nine after Maan accepted her love. She had informed her parents and they supported her completely. Maan wanted to finish his college first, but Sam's parents insisted on getting them married.

Maan was not at all bothered about this issue. He was concentrating on his studies and his career. He had decided to give away his entire share, in his father's property. He wanted to start his own business. And he was completely focussed on that. But, inspite of the indifference to love, somewhere deep inside he longed for that someone special, about whom he wasn't aware of. He never tried to listen to his heart. He had buried his feelings deep inside his heart, and no one could make those feelings re-surface, not even Sam.

Maan told Sam, his plan to give away his share. But, Sam was very upset.

"I don't need my dad's money. I can achieve success on my own. And I need your support like before Sam."

"Are you crazy? You are giving away all the riches for your ego. In this world, money is the most important thing."

"But, you said you loved me.Aur tum kisi bhi condition main mere saath khush rahogi."

"Haan, par mujhe kya pata tha ki tum itni badi bewakoofi karne jaa rahe ho. Maan, ek baar acche se soch lo."

"Sam, I have decided. Maan Singh Khurana ek baar jo decide kar leta hai, woh phir change nahi hota. We don't need my dad's money. You trust me. Don't you?"

"Maan, I'll have to think," she said with hesitation.

"What do you want to think about? You love me and that's it."

"No, that's not it. It's about our future, my future...Without your father's support you are nothing...nothing Maan, samjhe."

"Oh,I didn't think you thought so.Now, since you've told me the truth,I think we must part ways here."

Sam realises the danger and quickly tries to control the situation.

"Maan, maine aisa toh nahi kaha na. Don't get angry. Main toh humari bhalayi ke liye kah rahi thi.

"Sam, I am not an immature, rich spoilt-brat. Bachpan se I've learnt to be independent. I always wanted to achieve things on my own. And..."

"Maan, I'll meet you tomorrow. We'll talk about this, after you decide to drop this mediocre idea of yours."

"Sam...wait. I have thought about it, it's not going to change."

"Alright, then...eh...Bye"

Maan didn't stop her. Strangely, he didn't want to. The night air was freezing. It was snowing and he closed his eyes. For one moment he thought he saw a face, a beautiful face. He felt like he knew her since ages. He opened his eyes quickly shaking his head.😕

"Kaun ho tum, aur baar baar mere khayalon main kyun aati ho?"

~In Hoshiarpur~

"Geeet!😕"

But she didn't reply😍. She was lost in thoughts, smiling to herself😳.

"Geet" called her friend again😕, this time shaking her vigourously.

She looked around completely shaken.

"Kya hua?"

"Kya hua...accha, humse pooch rahi hai kya hua. Tu bata na, tu kahan khoi hui thi. Kiske baare main soch rahi thi?"

"Aur kiske baare main, apne rajkumar ke baare main. Din-raat sirf uske baare main hi toh sochti rahti hain," taunted another friend.

"Mandeep, bakwaas band kar aur mujhe padne de😡. Hum shayad yahan combine study karne aaye hain na ki shaadi karwane."

"Ohhh😳😳😳😆...shaadi han?😳 Geet kaun hai woh? Salman ya Ranbir?"

"Na Salman aur na hi Ranbir. Woh toh sabse alag hoga😍. Mujhse bahut pyaar karega😳. Aur sacha hoga, apne dil ka pakka," Geet spoke dreamily😍.

"Ohhh😳😳😳😳😆😆😆" the girls teased her.

"Jao, mujhe nahi padna tum logon de naal😡. Aiwain hi meri khilli udane main lagi ho. Main ja rahi hoon😕."

She gets up to leave.The girls get up too...

Mandeep sings teasing her...😉

Saari saari raat jagata hai yehi

Akhiyon se neend churata yehi

(She tickles Geet, and Geet pushes her)

Sacche jhoote khwaab dikhata hai yehi

Hansata hai yehi yehi rulata hai

Mmm...Dil toh pagal hai

Dil deewana hai😉

Geet looks at the sky, and closes her eyes, trying to figure out the one face that comes in her dreams and begins singing her heart...😳

Soorat se main na pehechaanoongi😳

Naam se bhi na usko jaanoongi😳

Dekhoongi kuch na main sochoongi😳

Dil jo kahega vahi maanoongi😳

Mm.mm...😳😳😳😳

She hums walking towards them...and barges into Mandeep...who frowns at her...😉😆

She stops humming and tries to hide the blushing😳😕.

"Main...woh...tum logon ki vajah se..."

"Ohhh...😳😳😳😳"

Geet stamps her feet and grumpily walks to a corner...😡

"Ladkiyon, kyun meri Geet ko pareshaan kar rahi ho?😕" enters Biji (Mandeep's grandmother. She loved Geet the most.)

"Biji😳" Geet runs to her and hugs her, "Yeh mujhe chida rahi hain😡."

Biji pull their ears and scolds them😆😆😆.