lovely update Pooja πŸ‘
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

~Episode 40~

Scene 1:

Lift

"Maan, why don't you talk to me?πŸ˜•"

Maan is still as stone...but still holding her hand.

The lift stops, he pulls her out and throws her in fron of him. She composes her balance and looks at him in shock.

"Maan, what is wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this? I thought you missed me. But you seem to have changed. What happened to our love?"

"Our love?  Huh! Sameera...what love are you talking about? There was never any love between us. It was always you who made me believe that we were in some sort of love. And then what happened, you just vanished, leaving me complete mess...You know what I am not at all angry at you because if it was not for your leaving me...I would have never met her...my true love."

"Your true love..." she gasps, clapping a hand to her chest and almost falling down.

"But, I thought you always loved me."

"Sam, I never told you that I did. You always assumed and when I decided to accept it as love, to begin a new relationship with you, you betrayed me. You left me wondering what I did wrong?"

"I am sorry Maan, I never meant to. It was so difficult for me. My dad was ill, and he wanted me to marry someone of his choice."

"Someone who was very rich, richer than me."

"I am sorry...so sorry" she cries, almost losing her sound into a pant.

"I have forgiven you Sam, because she changed me, she touched my heart, which you never could do. She made me a different person. And I am totally in love with her, truly."

Sam is speechless...

"Sam, I'll be happy to continue this business relation with you. But, nothing more...I have forgotten the past we had, and I don't want it to return."

"Maan, who is that lucky girl?"

"My wife, Geet.

"Geet, Geet...and I was thinking she was Dev's wife...I should have guessed it...I saw the love in her eyes...and only you deserved such love...And you have a son too"

"Yes, and they both are my life...Sam, I'll drop you at your home. You don't seem well."

"No, Maan...I shall go by myself. After all this life is chosen by me. I left you long ago..." she wipes her tears, "Maan, yeh sab chodo, I am really happy for you. Geet is really a sweet girl," she looks at him with pleading eyes, "Maan, can I hug you for one last time?"

Even before Maan could say anything, she hugs him tight and starts crying.

She lifts her head, wipes her tears and says,

"Bye Maan."

And she leaves...

Scene 2:

Hoshiarpur

"Maan, please call me?"

She is sitting on the window in her room, holding the phone, waiting for his call.

Baby is asleep in his cradle.

"Geet didi, jijaji ne abhi tak bulaya nahi."

"Arre Rajji...woh busy hai...bas bulate hi honge."

"Accha, suno didi, Chachi kah rahi thi ki sham ko bhi pooja ke liye mandir jaana hai. Agar aap raat tak mandir main nahi baith sakti toh aap ghar main hi ruk jayiye."

She wanted to go with the rest of the family, but baby was not feeling well. He had fever, and Geet decides to stay back.

Scene 3:

Haveli

It's night and there's no one inside the haveli except for some men guarding the house and a maid, whom Geet had sent away to her family to celebrate Shivratri.

Baby was crying due to the irritation caused by the fever and cold. Geet was really scared...and on top of that Maan hadn't called yet.

She feeds the baby but he just wouldn't stop crying...And stargely the weather changes and it starts raining, and it was very cold.

Geet holds the baby close to her, warming his body, covers him in blanket. She tries to call her father and others to tell them to send someone home so baby can be taken to the hospital.

When no one replies she decides to go on her own...

She asks the guards to arrange for a vehicle to go the hospital.

"Gaadi aa chuki hai ji...aap jaldi chaliye."

But suddenly she realises that baby has stopped crying, she turns and sees him. She just couldn't believe her eyes...

~End of Episode 40~

thekolgal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I know I know...its Maan πŸ˜ƒ

hey one suggestion though...once in geet they showed(when Maan scolded Geet, before the Dargha scene) that Maan  accused geet of trying him to get him to like her so that she can have his money. Probably that had something to do with what Sameera did. You can add something an those terms also.

loved the update πŸ˜Š
waiting for the next one
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
lvly partπŸ‘
bs ye sameera maaneet se dhoor hi achi hai..πŸ˜›
baby achanak se chup kaise ho gya...
hope maan ne aakar hi aus ko chup kraya ho...πŸ˜ƒ
cont soonnn
erumzaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update continue soon dear.
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazng update pooja.i knw it's none other than maan..hw can he stay without hs mishty and their baby.cant wait to knw wat happens next..par muje aisa lag raha hai ki sam itni asani se maan ko nahi chodne wali hai..o zaroor kuch karegi maan ko pane ke liye..hmm dekthe hai age kya hota hai
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update Pooja,please baby ko jaldi se achha kardena 
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh i am glad maan clarified everything to sam

baby stopped crying is maan there 😊
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5