Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Omgg!!!th's sam is gonna create problms nw...hey dear plz let cme after surprise party...
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pooja waiting for today's episode ,are you busy in your studies dear πŸ˜Š
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

~Episode 30~

Scene 1:

Hotel Conference Room

Maan enters with Adi behind him...

"Good Morning Gentlemen...I hope maine aapko zyada wait nahi karwaya...Adi ne aapko humare naye project plans ke baare main already brief kar diya hoga😊...and I am sure aap logon ko inn changes se koi problem nahi hogi, infact it's good for both our companies..."

"Definitely, Mr Khurana...and we are looking forward to a fresh start..."

"Mr Patel, I was told that today in this meeting we'll meet with your company's new CEO, where is she?"

"That's right Mr Khurana, she'll be here any moment."

"Alright, then we shall continue with our discussion..." he said looking a bit irritated since he never tolerates such casual attitude.

Scene 2:

Geet and Dadi enter the party venue

Geet excuses herself and goes to meet Sam

Scene 3:

Sam and Geet meet

They exchange their bags...

"Geet, I am sorry but I have an important meeting to attend...I have to go now, but I'll call you in the evening."

Geet bids goodbye and leaves her...

Scene 4:

Sam is rushing towards the conference hall with her secretary, when suddenly her mobile rings...

"Hello, Ramesh what happened? Praveen theekh hai na?"

"Madam, he's become violent again...and aap please jaldi se aa jayiye..."

"Doctor ko bulao aur main abhi pahunch rahi hoon."

She leaves the hotel in a hurry...and in the car she calls Maan...

"Hello, Mr. Khurana...This is Sam Arora...Arora Hotels ki CEO..."

Maan stood rooted to the place when he heard her voice, something from the past struck him like a dagger and he went numb.

"Hello, are you there?"

"Yes," he replied.

"Mr. Khurana, I am really very sorry, that I won't be able to meet you today because of a really personal issue. It's very urgent and I really hope that you'll understand."

"But..." he looks away and then replies, "Okay..." he cuts the phone in anger...

"God, this is really ridiculous...atleast she should have informed beforehand...Main Geet ke saath time spent karna chahta tha, lekin iss meeting ke liye maine ...D-A-M-N!" he bangs his fist.

"Kya hua Sir, is everything alright?"

"Adi😑 This Ms Arora, whoever she is, agli baar inse meeting fix karne se pehle confirm kar lena...agar agli baar bhi aise hi time waste karna padega toh you'll be fired...samjhe😑."

"Okay SirπŸ˜•, Alright...Sir..."

Scene 5:

Geet and Dadima are about to leave...when suddenly Geet notices Maan getting into his car from the hotel...She even calls him, but he left before she could reach him...

Scene 6:

Evening, KM

Geet is lost in thoughts about Maan, about seeing him in the hotel...

Dadima notices her and...coughsπŸ˜†...and then happily tells Nakul to bring her favourite lemon tea...

"Dadima, aap bahut khush lag rahin hai?"😊

"Haan, khush toh hum bahut hain beta...arre India ne Australia ko jo hara diya hai, cricket match main...πŸ˜†"

"Dadima...yeh aap kya bol rahin hai? India toh match haar gayi hai...woh bhi buri tarah...πŸ˜•"

"Arre Geet beta, kya farak padta hai, haare yah jeete... Umeed kabhi bhi nahi chodni chahiye...Agar sab kuch sad ho toh iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki khushiyaan kabhi aayengi hi nahi..."

"Dadima...aap kya bol rahin hain, mere toh kuch samajh main nahi aa raha..."

Actually...it made no sense, Dadi simply wanted to divert Geet's mind...

"Bete, aap bahut bholi hain...iska matlab yeh hai ki "Picture abhi baaki hai" ...Pata hai, hum subah se kuch dhoondh rahe hain, bahut koshish ki usse wapis lane ki...par pata nahi kahan kho gayi hai..."

"Dadima, aap mujhe batayiye, I'll search it for you..."

"Aap layengi...okay toh beta woh cheez hai ' apki smile' "😳

"Dadima, meri smile..." she tries to turn away...

"Geet, accha smile na sahi, hum chahte hain aap jaldi se tayyar ho kar neeche aa jayiye...humne aaj ek party rakhi hai..."

"Daima, party...but Maan ko toh yaad bhi nahi hai..."

Dadi gives a naughty smile and asks as if completely ignorant about their anniversary, "Geet, issme Maan kahan se aa gaye...Aaj Dadima day hai...yani ki Grandmother's day aur issliye humne party rakhi hai, apne liye..."

"Ha!😲 "

But Dadima, being the naughty Dadi, sends her to her room  to get ready...

While climbing the stairs...

"Ek toh Maan mujhe sata rahe hain, aur ab Dadima bhi kuch ajeeb sa behave kar rahi hain...Babaji...kisi ko bhi yaad nahi hai ki aaj...Chaddo...main hi faltu main itni sentimental hue jaa rahi hoon...Mujhe toh pata that aise hi hoga...shaadi ke ek saal baad sab kuch badal jaata hai...ab Maan mujhse utna pyaar nahi karte...Babaji...agar woh kuch dino main mujhe bhool gaye toh...Geet...shaant ho ja, aise kuch nahi hoga..."

She sees a packet on the bed...

She puts baby into his cradle and picks up the packet...

It has a beautiful saree...and a note...

To Geet

She simply keeps the note aside and picks up the beautiful maroon saree...

"Dadima ne yeh kab khareeda...Chalo jaldi se pehen leti hoon..."

Precap: Geet and Maan slow dance...

Sam calls Geet...and she invites her to KM...

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
-Gemini- thumbnail
awesome dear πŸ‘ ,intezaar ka pal meeta hota haiπŸ˜‰
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesme update dearie..
Bechari geet maan ke intezar kar rahi hai aur waha dadi maa geet ka tang keech rahi hai aur keh rahi hai dadi day ke liye party rakhi gayi..lol
so maan is cmng in next update and that stupid sam bhi..pata nahi ab kya hoga..
pj2012 thumbnail
Guys...sorry, won't be able to post an epi today...Will post an exciting one tomorrow...for sure!!πŸ˜ƒ
-Gemini- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pj2012

Guys...sorry, won't be able to post an epi today...Will post an exciting one tomorrow...for sure!!πŸ˜ƒ

Ok dear ,intezar ka pal meeta hota hai na πŸ˜‰
pj2012 thumbnail
Guys please wait for some more time...I accidently deleted everything I typed...DARN😑...Just half an hour more...pleaseπŸ˜ƒ
pj2012 thumbnail

INDEX

~Episode 31~

Scene 1:

Maneet's room...

Geet remembers her first anniversary and smiles...while wrapping the sari around her slender waist...She remembers all those times when Maan would come from behind and hug her while she wore the sari and how she used to scold him for being so troublesome...but now everything has changed...he doesn't even remember their anniversary, and this realisation broke her thought and brought tears into her eyes...She quickly wears the sari and after making sure that baby is asleep goes down to the hall.

Scene 2:

Hall, KM

"Arre, yeh Dadima kahan chali gayi? Aur yahan toh koi nahi hai...koi party nahi hai...Shayad apni room main hongi, main wahan jaa kar dekhti hoon..."

"Geet beta...you look beautiful...as always..."πŸ˜ƒ

Geet turns and it's Dadima...

"Thank you Dadima...but yahan toh koi party nahi hai, apne toh kaha tha..."

"Geet, party toh ab shuru hogi, aap jo aa gaye hain...yeh party toh apke liye hi hai..."

"Mere liye...par Dadima main toh abhi tak mother hi bani hoon, Grandmother banne ke liye toh abhi bahut samay hai..." she says in all her innocence.

"OFF OOO...Geet beta...aap ab bhi nahi samjhi...yeh party aap ke aur Maan ke anniversary ki khushi main hai...There's nothing like Grandmother's day...atleast as far as I remember...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!"

"Thank you Dadima...aap ko yaad tha..." she hugs Dadima with tears in her eyes...

"Ofcourse Geet, arre aap woh pari hain jinhone humare Maan ki veeran zindagi main khushiyan bhar di aur humein Aditya ke roop main itni badi khushi de di...Aap toh humari beti hain...aur hum aapka special din kaise bhool sakte hain..."

She again hugs her and Dadima blesses her when she touches her feet...

The party begins...and guests pour in congratulating her...but she's not happy...we know why (Arre Maan ke bina Geet adhoori hai isliye!!)πŸ˜†

"Geet, chaliye aayiye humare saath dance kijiye."

"Dadima...par..."

"Hum samajh gaye...aapke woh jo nahi aaye...Arre sirf unke saath hi aap dance karengi kya? Chaliye humare saath...Geet aap sun rahi hain...Accha main samajh gayi...Abhi bulati hoon Maan ko aur poochti hoon woh kab aayenge?"

"Nahi Dadima, please unhe phone mat kijiye...unhe toh yaad bhi nahi ki aaj..."

"What???" (Nottie Nani acts as if she didn't know this)

"Geet, he hasn't wished you yet...OMG...kaisa pati hai aapka...I feel so sad for you...just like his grand father."

"Dadima please aap unhe dantiye matt...woh shayad bhool gaye hai...office ka itna kaam jot ha...aap please unse kuch mat kahiyega..."

"Geet beta...aap na purani Hindi filmon ki heroinno jaisa behave kar rahi hai'pati parmeshwar and all' Wake up!!! Arre Maan bhool gaye toh kya aap yeh party enjoy nahi karengi...this is your anniversary too...chaliye aayiye...aur dikha dijiye that you don't care...aap unke bina bhi enjoy kar sakti hai..."

"Dadima par..."

"Geet!" Dadima frowns...

"Dadima, aap bilkul sahi bol rahi hain...main subah se unke phone ka wait kar rahi hoon...kab se pareshaan hoon, aur woh hain ki unhe meri koi fikar hi nahi hai...Toh theekh hai main bhi unhe dikha doongi ki mujhe bhi koi farak nahi padta..."

She goes to the dance floor, but half heartedly...

Suddenly the lights go off...and a spotlight comes alive on her...She looks like a heavenly nymph in her transparent maroon saree...She hides her face with her hand avoiding the light into her eyes...

She hears...

Slow piano music...

--MAAN sings'

Tumse milke😳

Aisa lagaaa...

Tumse milke...armaan hue poore dil ke

Ae meri jaane wafaa...aaa...

Music stops...slow wind blows...😳😳😳

"MAAN!" she gasps...but she can't see him anywhere...

She then barges into someone...her head resting peacefully on his chest...and the smell of his neck takes her into the land of forgetfulness...It was Maan, and she recognised the very moment she heard his sound...and she was lost in his arms that now held her gently around her waist...😳

"Happy Anniversary Mishty" he whispered into her ears...

"Maan..."😳 she hits him, "aapko yaad tha...aur aap aur Dadima mujhe aiwe hi bewakoof bana rahe the...πŸ˜•"

"Ab Geet...tumhe bewakoof banana main zyada mushkil nahi hai...πŸ˜†"

Her mouth falls open😲...and she hits him again..."Kya matlab hai aapka...😑"

"Dekha...issi liye main office bhag jaata hoon...nahi toh tum mujhe mar dalogi..."

"Maan...kuch bhi bolte ho😭...Jayiye main aapse baat nahi karti...😭"

Maan winks at Dadima and plays the piano...

He then gets up and walks to her😳...She turns away in anger😑😳...

He goes down on his feet and sings again...😳

(Tumse milke aisa laga

Tumse milke armaan hue poore dil ke) - 2

Ae meri jaane wafa

Teri meri meri teri ek jaan hai

Saath tere rahenge sada, tumse na honge judaa

Tumse milke aisa laga

Tumse milke armaan hue poore dil ke

Mere sanam, teri kasam chhodenge ab na yeh haath

Yeh zindagi

Silence...😳

Maan waits for her reply...but when she won't turn...he gets up and begins to leave...

That's when she comes from behind and hugs him...😳

She sings back...😳

(Tumse milke aisa laga

Tumse milke armaan hue poore dil ke) - 2

Ae meri jaane wafa

Tumse milke aisa laga

Mere sanam, teri kasam chhodenge ab na yeh haath

Yeh zindagi

Maan turns and hugs her😳...They stand holding on to each other...

Then Dadima comes and separates them...but

They continue the song...

--Geet--

La la la

--Maan--

Guzregi ab

--Geet--

La la la

--Maan--

Hamdam tumhaare hi saath

Apna yeh vaada raha, tumse na honge judaa

(They slow dance...holding eachother closely)😳😳😳

😍

--Geet--

Tumse milke aisa laga

Ae meri jaane wafa

Tumse milke aisa laga

Aah aah aah aah

--Maan--

Maine kiya

--Geet--

La la la

--Maan--

Hai raat din

--Geet--

La la la

--Maan--

Bas tera hi intezaar

--Geet--

Tere bina aata nahin ek pal mujhe ab qaraar

--BOTH--

Hamdam mera mil gaya, ab hum na honge judaa - 2

--Maan--

Tumse milke

--Geet--

Tumse milke aisa laga

Tumse milke

--BOTH--

Armaan hue poore dil ke

Ae meri jaane wafa

Saath tere rahenge sada, ab hum na honge judaa

La la la la, la la la la la la la la

La la la la la la la la

When the song ends...they both look into each other's eyes...and Maan wipes her tears and kisses her eyes😳...and before he could get lost in her wife's beauty anymore...everyone begins clapping and they thank everyone...πŸ˜†

Scene 3:

The party continues and everyone greets them and wishes them...Office staff too having fultu fun...

Romeo is trying to cool down the tension between the trio of him, Sasha and Tasha...where as Pandey ji tries to escape from the clutches of girls in skimpy dresses, chanting all possible mantras...πŸ˜†

Adi sir indulging in some weird samba dance...with none other than Manisha...aaa...🀣

Geet and Pinki burst out laughingπŸ˜†...Maan comes and takes her to a side...he begins fiddling with her hair...😳

"Maan, yeh kya kar rahe ho aap. Sab dekh rahein hai...Mujhe pareshaan mat kijiye...πŸ˜•πŸ˜³"

He bends low and whispers into her ears...

"Geet, andar chalo...I want to show you your gift...πŸ˜ƒ"

"Maan, abhi nahi...chodiye mera haath...Abhi sab guests yahin hain...and it'll be rude if we leave them here...πŸ˜•"

"Geet...theekh hai...I'll wait for you in the out house...tum wahan aa jaana...πŸ˜ƒ"

"Maan??? Arre suniye...😲😳"

But he already left...kissing her on her cheek...😳

"Yeh Maan bhi na...pata nahi Out house main kaun sa gift laaye hain??πŸ˜•"

Her phone rings...

It is Sam...

"Hi Geet...kya kar rahi ho...I am really sorry, I couldn't meet you properly in the hotel...woh...mere husband..."

"But you said, you had a meeting..."

"Haan, meeting cancel karna pada...it's a long story...phir kabhi bataoongi..."

"Tum kahan ho abhi?"

"Main...X market main...apne kuch friends ke saath aayi thi...woh sab chale gaye...ab main bhi ghar jaoongi..."

"Do one thing, my home is nearby...and we are having a party here...it's our wedding anniversary...tum bhi aa jao...mujhe bahut accha lagega..."

"Oh! Wow! Congratulations Geet...I can't promise you, but I'll try..."

"Okay...then see you soon..."

"I'll try...Bye"

"Bye"

~End of Episode 31~

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
pj2012 thumbnail
Guys the song above is from the movie Parinda...

Here's the link...

😳MANEET SLOW DANCE ON TUMSE😳

Just imagine them dancing on this song...GAWD...I'll faintπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ