Frequent Posters

-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
loved it Pooja ,waiting for today's episodes.😃
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

SORRY GUYS FOR NO POST YESTERDAY...COLLEGE WORK!!

~Episode 26~

Scene 1:

KM

Dadima noticed that Geet seemed quite sad after Maan left for office.

"Geet...beta, aapka mooh itna utara hua kyun hai? Chaliye jaldi se tayyar ho jayiye, we'll go shopping. Aur aapka mood bhi theekh ho jayega."

She gets up mechanically, wiping her teras, which Dadima notices, and she decides,

"Kuch toh karna padega!"

"Dadima, main abhi change karke aati hoon. Baby ko bhi..."

But Dadi doesn't give her BSK...

"Baby ko hum bhi change karva sakte hain. You go and get ready."

She then calls someone...

Scene 2:

Office

Tasha is waiting outside the Boys Washroom...

Pandey and Manish...aa rush out, standing guard to the door...

"Pandey, Manish...a, where's Romeo?"

"Woh...andar...aaahhh" he screamed cuz Manisha had pinched him, stopping him from blurting out the truth, since he couldn't lie, that's when Manish...a takes over from him...

"Tasha, tum kyun dhoondh rahi ho Romeo ko? What do you want?" he asks arrogantly.

"Why should I tell you of all the people? It's personal, between me and Romeo. Just tell me, is he inside?"

"No!" snaps Manisha...a confidently...and Pandey ji for sure was chanting Hanuman chalisa in his mind shivering like hell.

"She tries to push Manish...a aside to which he was so annoyed and yells at her...

"We don't know where he is, so, will you please get lost...If you haven't noticed yet, this is Boys Washroom, not some hoity-toity Girls Room."

Tasha had enough...She stamps her feet and leaves.

Manish...a and Pandey hops in restlessly almost pushing over eachother, and looks at Romeo sceptically.

"Personal, eh! Romeo, what are you hiding from us?"

"Guys...You already know what happened..."

"Yeah...you hugged Sasha, but what about Tasha...Don't tell me you hugged her too. Office main aur koi ladki bachi hai Romeo??? Tumhare andar Dev sir toh nahi ghuss gaye?" punches Manish...a almost bursting into tears...Ofcourse...it was the usual Manisha's melodrama...which really annoyed not only Romeo but also Pandey.

"Manish...a, will you stop your drama and listen to me for once. Look, I like Tasha, and I told her that, and also asked her to meet me in the staffroom yesterday after office hours. It was dark, and I heard someone coming...I was so excited, and thought it to be Tasha...I hugged her, but to my horror it turned out to be Sasha. And now I can't face her or Tasha, who'd have known by now what I did. I'm so dead."

"As long as you stay here in the hiding, you'll never know what they feel..."

"ROMEO! PANDEY JI! MANISH...AAA!!" Adi knocks at the door, "Come out! Maan Sir has come and has called in an urgent meeting."

They freaked out at the mention of Maan's name and rushed out almost dislodging Adi, who was rescued in time by Pinki.

VIOLINS PLAY IN THE BACKGROUND

Kiska hai yeh tumko intezaar, Main hoon na...!!!!

Scene 3:

Maneet's room

"Aaj ka din, woh bhool gaye...and he fought with me...Actually no, it was me...I fought with him...Kitni buri hoon main," she scolds herself, "par pehle unhone mera mazzak udaya tha...aur unhe yaad bhi nahi hai..." she gets up from the dresser and looks at Maan's picture, "Maine bhi toh unhe wish nahi kiya..."

Precap:

MAHI MAHI moments and a new entry!!!

-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice Pooja ,new entry ,was it their anniversary or something else ðŸ˜• ,continue dear when you get time.
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Newentry!!who is that?waitng to knw.btw what is the occasn 4 whch geet is expectng maan to wish...
pj2012 thumbnail

~Episode 27~

INDEX

Scene 1:

Office

Romeo and the other two rush into the conference hall in their usual reckless manner. Maan stares at them😡, scaring the hell out of them😕😕😕.

"Sir, we were in...😕" Romeo decides not to create more trouble and simply says, "We are sorry Sir..."

"Ji Manyavar...hume iss vilambh ka atyant khed hai, hume kshama kar dijiye😕."

"Yes, yes, OMG, we are terribly sorry, OMG!" adds Manish...a in his dramatic air😲.

"Sorry, aap log sorry kyun kah rahe hain😳," everyone looks at him in shock, but he continues, "I wanted to wish you all...

A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!😃"

"WHAT!" echoes the staff in unison, their eyes popping out in disbelief😲.

"Yes, you guys have always been with me through all the ups and downs, and today I want to give you all off, so, no work today...😃"

Manish...a almost faints🥱...and Pandey bangs into Sasha...to his horror😕.

Everyone looks at each other in shock😲, and that's when Romeo sees Sasha and Tasha, opposite to his side of the table, which gives him knock knees😕😕😕.

"Today no work! I give you all leave and shaam ko mere ghar sabhi milenge for a grand party...A surprise party for Geet😳."

Manish...aaa hits the roof squeaking in excitement😃, almost jumping into Adi's lap. Adi drops him and adjusts his glasses nervously.

Pinki is busy munching her chips, lloking super thrilled...

"Geet ko abhi phone karti hoon."

Maan stops her...

"Pinki! Geet ko tum phone kar ke bata dogi toh yeh surprise kaise rahega?"

"Oh Sorry Sir, main bhi naa...Okay Sir, Thank you Sir...mmm..." she gulps, "Bye Sir..." she fumbles and dropping the chips everywhere.

"Adi, isse please yahan se jao, aur tumhe pata hai na kya karna hai? I've to go now and meet the clients in Fleur de Lis hotel...shaam tak main wapis aa jaoonga. Tum sab sambhal lena."

"Ofcourse Sir, you don't worry at all. Main sab arrange kar doonga. I'll take care of everything."

"Good Adi, and Thank you."

"My pleasure Sir..."

Maan reaches the door and just when he opens it, Adi calls him...

"Sir!"

"Yes Adi"

"Happy Anniversery!"

He smiles...

"Thank you Adi..."

...And he leaves...

Scene 2:

KM

Maneet's room

"Maan bhi na, abhi tak wapis aana to door, phone tak nahi kiya. He's forgotten about our anniversary...Meri galti hai, maine hi subah subah unka mood kharab kar diya, unse jhaghad baithi," she gets up and walks across the room twisting her hands, and looking really tensed, "Meri galti thi toh main hi unhe pehle phone kar deti hoon," she picks up her mobile, presses the number but then cuts the call, "Koi zaroorat nahi hai...Main kyun phone karoon...unhone pehle mazzak udaya tha...toh maafi bhi unhe hi mangni chahiye...Kya Geet...Aaj tumhari anniversary hai...aur aaj ke din bhi tum unse jhagadna chahti ho...Main hi bula kar wish karti hoon...Nahi thoda wait kar leti hoon, shayad unhe yaad aa jaaye."

Her mobile rings...

"Hello...Maan"

"Geet...Thank you for coming into my meaningless life and fill it with love I never knew existed. Meri zindagi ko khusiyon se bharne ke liye aur mujhse itna pyaar karne ke liye...Mere zindagi ke sabse khoobsoorat do saal ke liye...

HAPPY ANNIVERSERY MISHTY"

Geet was speechless and had tears in her eyes...

"Maan aapko yaad tha?"

"Tum meri zindagi ho Geet. Mere liye har din...har ghadi...har pal special hai...kyun ki tum mere saath ho, mere paas ho..."

"Accha! Toh abhi aap mujhse door kyun ho? Mere paas kyun nahi?"

"Door kahan hoon Geet...Maan apni Mishty se ek pal ke liye bhi door nahi rah sakta...Main toh humesha apni Mishty ke paas hoon...tumhare bilkul kareeb."

"Maan, aap phir mazzak kar rahe hain na? Dekhiye...main serious hoon...agar aap turant yahan nahi aaye toh?"

"Toh kya karogi Geet?"

Geet goes numb and turns...

Maan is standing there right in front of her eyes. She runs into his arms...

😳😳😳😳MAHI MAHI!!!!😳😳😳😳

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
tanvi04 thumbnail
fabulous continue soon eagerly waiting for next update
cutemishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update.   thanks for entertaining us with fabulaous updates daily.
erumzaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update dear 

keep doing good work.
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow dear u r just amazing..hw can u manage to gve such fabulous updates even in ur hectic schedule...i want u thank u 4m bottom of my heart 4 gvmg us such amazing updates..
So cmng to update it was amazing asalways..wow maan apni anniversary nahi bhoola aur upar se surprise bhi plan kiya hai apni mishty ke liye...me waitng 4 hs surprise..
pj2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneetlover1

Wow dear u r just amazing..hw can u manage to gve such fabulous updates even in ur hectic schedule...i want u thank u 4m bottom of my heart 4 gvmg us such amazing updates..
So cmng to update it was amazing asalways..wow maan apni anniversary nahi bhoola aur upar se surprise bhi plan kiya hai apni mishty ke liye...me waitng 4 hs surprise..

Thank you sweetie...😃
Anything for Maaneet and Maaneetians😃
MAANEET ROCKS!!!