GHSP Reloaded- Weekdays 9:30 pm IST - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow superb update dear..just lovd the way maaneet teased each other..

Lovely update. Maneet's nok joke really very cute.

Awesome Pooja πŸ‘ ,please continue.

~Episode 22~

Index

Scene 1:

The Avenue

A bus is waiting for the trip

Maan holding baby, Geet behind him enter...

"Maan...I'm so excited...Yeh jagah bahut ki khoobsoorat hai..."

"Geet...tumse zyaada nahi...😳"

"Accha...😳"

They laugh...

"Arre...Yeh Yash aur Meera kahan rah gaye?"

He asks the manager about them...

"Sir...unhone kaha hai ki woh iss trip par nahi aa rahe hain...Mrs Yash is not feeling well."

"What?" asks Geet shockingly, "Kal toh Meera bilkul theekh thi. Maan zarror dono ke beech kuch hua hai..."

"Hmmm...Geet...you are right...We should go and check?"

He then turns to the manager...

"Aap please thoda wait kijiye...we'll come back soon..."

Just when they were to leave...Geet feels dizzy...

"GEET!" he holds her and baby from falling, "Tum theekh ho na..."

"Maan...woh zarra sa...chakkar aa gaya tha...shayad woh sudden slimate change ki wajah se hoga...Aap chinta mat kijiye...I'm alright now. Chaliye, we'll go and meet them."

"Nahi, bilkul nahi...tum yahin rukogi...Mr Joseph (Manager) please call your doctor, my wife's not feeling well."

"Sure Sir, I'll call the doctor right now. Ma'am you please take some rest in the lounge. The trip will be postponed..."

"No...please don't postpone the trip because of me. Everyone's excited to go on this trip and I don't want to spoil that. I'll be alright in a while...Five minutes rest and a hot tea would do it."

"Geet...are you sure? Your health is more important to me than this trip...you very well know that...Agar tumhari tabiyat kharab hui toh I'll never forgive myself."

"Maan...main theekh hoon...Aap jakar Yash aur Meera ko lekar aayiye...Unki koi baat mat sun na..."

Maan half heartedly leave her and baby...

Scene 2:

Maan enters Yashmeera's cottage...

Just when he was going to knock the door...he heard loud arguments from inside...

He didn't wanted to intrude into their privacy, so before he could hear the reason, he knocked on the door...

Silence

The door opens...

It's Yash...

"Oh...Maan," he asks sceptically, wondering if he had heard everything...He looked relieved when Maan asked...

"Tum dono trip par kyun nahi aa rahe ho??"

"Trip parr...woh...hum dono akela rahna chahte the...trip par toh aur log bhi honge...and you know...aise main romance ka koi scope nahi hai..."

Maan is sceptical...

"Romance???"

"Haan...yaar"

Maan frowns and Yash withdraws his hand from his shoulder...

"Manager toh kah raha tha ki Meera ki tabiyat theekh nahi hai...issi liye tum dono trip par nahi aa rahe ho..."

"Yeh Meera bhi yeh kahne ki kya zaroorat thi..." Yash speaks to himself from the corner of his mouth...

"Kya??"

"Kuch nahi...Arre...Maan main bhi na...yahi baat thi...Meera is not feeling well..."

"Meera kahn hai? Main milna chahta hoon usse."

She too comes there and she looks alright...though her eyes were red from crying...

Maan understands that a fight was going on between them and that Yash had made her cry...He was really upset with Yash, but he controlled his anger and persuaded them to come for the trip. They finally agreed...

Scene 3:

The Avenue

Geet was waiting for them...

"Meera! Yash...Accha hua tum dono aa gaye...Ab hum bahut mazza karenge...Tum dono ek saath kitne acche lagte ho..."

"Geet...tum bahut bholi ho...tum lucky ho tumhe tumhara saccha pyaar mila...but...Anyways...chalo andar chalet hain..."

"Ek minute...Maan kahan hai?"

"Maan aa rahe hain?"

Maan comes...with red roses in his hands...

"Geet...tum yahan kya kar rahi ho? Tumhe rest karne ko kaha than a?  Doctor...where is he?"

"Maan...Shaant...Aap na...mujhe agar cheekh bhi aa jaye toh poori duniya hila dete ho...Mujhse itna pyaar kyun karte ho aap...Kabhi kabhi toh darr lagta hai...agar mujhe kuch..."

"Geet!" he stops her closing her mouth...and then pulls her into a tight hug.

"Maan main mazzak kar rahi thi..." she then looks at baby, "Baby aapke Pappa na bilkul darpok hain...Mazzak bhi nahi samajhte..."

"Accha darpok😑...Geet tumhe toh main dekh loonga...😑😳"

They climb into the bus...holding each other's hands...😳

😳MAHI MAHI!!!😳

Precap:

Yash slaps Meera...and Geet feels awful for Meera...

She wants to tell Maan, but fears he'd do something to Yash.

Yash and Man have a talk...

Truth comes out...

Night camp...😳

The weather becomes very very cold...

Baby sneezes...catches cold...🀒

Mummy Pappa worried...😲

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
Wow awesme..
Wat's d problm b/w meera and yash?omg our bsk with cold
superb πŸ‘,suspense btw yash & meera ,poor baby got cold .

~Episode 23~

Scene 1:

Bus

Baby and Mamma asleep...😳

Maan looks at them, smiles and then thinks to himself...

"Very goodπŸ˜•...hum yahan ek doosre ke saath time spent karne aaye the...par yeh Geet toh poora time sone main spent kar rahi hai...Mera kya??πŸ˜•"

He thinks of something...to wake up Geet...

He blows the hair lock that carelessly fell on her face...😳😳😳

Geet moves...unconsciously smiling...😳😳😳

He repeats it...this time reaching very close to her...😳😳

Geet wakes up and their heads strike...

Both of them hold their heads...

Baby too moves...and Geet pats his back gently, lulling him back to sleep...😳😳😳

"Maan...yeh kya shararat thi??"

Maan was still massaging his temple...

Geet is worried and angry...😑

"Dikhayiye...πŸ˜•" she looks at his head and angrily tells him, "Dekha...lag gaya na aap koπŸ˜•...Aap bhi...bas mujhe pareshaan karne main lage rahte hain...😑"

She blows gently on his head😳...Maan is lost in her eyes...πŸ˜ƒ

"Geet...😳" he removes her hand from his head, "lagi toh tumhe bhi hai...par tum toh sirf meri fikar karti ho...😳"

He then kisses her forehead😳...and also their baby's pink cheeks...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

"Geet...waise...humara baby bilkul meri jaisa dikhta hai naa...smart and bilkul price jaisa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†"

"Aap aur Prince...huh!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†" she sneers...

"All girls say that...πŸ˜ƒ"

"Andhi hongi...🀣"

"Kyun...tum andhi ho kya?πŸ˜†"

"Maan...haan...tabhi toh apko pasand kiya...😑"

"GEET!😑😑😑" he chides her...in his angry young man avtaar.😑😑😑

"Maan...😳😳😳" she calls him lovingly, but he's turned his face, and is looking out of the window grumpily😑.

"Maan...aap sirf mere Prince hai...aur kisi ke nahi..."

He turns and they look into each other's eyes...😳

😳😳😳😳MAHI MAHI!!!😳😳😳😳

Scene 2:

A few seats away

Yashmeera sitting silently...😭😭😭

They watch Maneet's cute nok-jhoks and their reconciliation...😳😳😳

They look at each other and suddenly take eyes off each other...trying to avoid any eye contact...πŸ˜•

Driver applies break...

Meera falls into Yash's lap...😳😳😳

😳😳😳Eyelock!!😳😳😳

"Tum theekh ho na?"πŸ˜•

"Haan...I'm fine"πŸ˜• she answers nervously...covering her shoulders with her duppatta. Yash looks sad and looks away...Meera is lost in thoughts...😭😭

Scene 3:

Delhi

Khurana Constructions

New Year has begun with great excitement...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Manisha...aa is flying excitedly in the whole office like a butterfly...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Pinki...I'm missing our hot hot boss😳😳😳😳😳😳...but...I also am enjoying this freedomπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...No one will stop us from having fun...HEY...we should have a party...here at office...and call everyone...What say??πŸ˜ƒ"

"MANISH!"😑

Manisha...aa...lets out a squeak😲...and jump off the receptionist's desk...gasping and shivering...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

It was Sasha...She walks to him, with Tasha behind her and Romeo following Tasha, like a hypnotised slave...

"Oh...tum??😑 Don't call me Manish...It's Manish..shaa...πŸ˜ƒ"

"Shut up😑...Just because MK chutti par hai...doesn't mean that we'll drown the entire Khurana Constructions in his absence...Kal hi toh New Year party hui thi...And you want to party everyday...Kaam kaun karega...Manish...shaaa???😑😑"

"Ek din party karne se koi toofan nahi aa jayega...You are such a spoil sport...Aunty jiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†."

"What did you call me??😑😑😑"

Tasha stops laughingπŸ˜†πŸ˜• when Sasha gives her a glaring look...😑

Adi breaks the fight...and comes to a compromise...

"We'll work till noon, and then sham ko we can have a party...Okay!!"

Everybody agreed to this...though Sasha was not satisfied...

Adi and Pinki alone...

"Pinki ji...yeh aapke chips...canteen se laaya hoon.😳"

"How sweet Adi Sir, aap mera kitna khayal rakhte hain."

Adi lost in her eyes...but Pinki lost in chips!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Manishaa...and Romeo busy preparing for party...Pandey ji scolds them for not concentrating on work, to which Romeo taunts him...

"Pandey ji, kya baat hai?? Aap Sasha Ma'am ki baat aaj kal bahut seriously le rahe hain??? Koi...???"

"Jai Hanuman Gyaan Gun Sagar,

Jai Kapish tihu lok ujagar...

Ram Ram RamπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•" he holds his ears...

"Shriman Romeo...aise heen vichar mujh jaise brahmachari ke mann main...kadapi nahi...Aap ko lajja aani chahiye...Main jaa raha hoon kaam karne...aap aur Manishaa...apna samay nasht kijoye aisi vyarth baton main..."

"Huh!! Bada aaya Ponga Pundit...isko toh main dekh loonga..." says Manisha...

"Kya???" asks a shocking Romeo...

"Matlab...Pandey ji ke liye humein kisi ko dhoondhna padega...jo unki barren life main spring lekar aaye...like our hot hot boss...Maaneet...Ahhh...so romantic."

Scene 4:

Bus halts...

Munnar...

The place looks heavenly...

They all have great time...except Yashmeera...

Lovely update dear..just lovd maaneet's scene and curious to knw yash and meera's prblm