u r an amazing a writer๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ
erumzaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
superb update dear.
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg dear u r just mindblowing..hw can u manage to gve us fabulous updates every time..i just dnt hav words to praise u bt still i say u r just just awesme..
Cmng to update it was amazing as always..tho yashmeera ke beech kuch problem chal raha hai..i thnk maaneet's next misson is to help them in sorting out their problems..just lovd their newyear nite...hmm..ab next update ke liye monday tak wait karna padega..par koi gal nahi..wo kehte hai na'intezar ka fal meeta hota hai'
love u sweety...
Mona
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Guys...sorry๐Ÿ˜•
won't be able to post an episode tonight...
I'll compensate with double episodes tomo...one in the morning and one at night as usual...
okay๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hope u'll understand๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PJ๐Ÿ˜Ž
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pj2012

Guys...sorry๐Ÿ˜•
won't be able to post an episode tonight...
I'll compensate with double episodes tomo...one in the morning and one at night as usual...
okay๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hope u'll understand๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PJ๐Ÿ˜Ž

will wait for your episode & please don't be sorry ,good night Pooja๐Ÿค—
pj2012 thumbnail

~Episode 20~

"Good morning, Mr Khurana"๐Ÿ˜ณ she greeted him in her husky voice.

He looks at her unsatisfied, and doesn't greet her back, to which Geet narrows her mouth in anger๐Ÿ˜ก and walks to him (still on bed avoiding her)

"Maan? Ab yeh kya nayi shararat hai? I said goodmorning and aap mooh bana rahe hain.๐Ÿ˜•"

"Geet ek saal ho gaya hai humari shaadi ko and you still haven't learnt how to say goodmorning."

"What? Oh! toh ab aap sikhayenge goodmorning bolna..." she looks away grumpily, "Aap toh waise bhi yahi samajhte hain ki mujhe kuch nahi aata...blah...blah...blah...I can speak English, itni bhi gavar nahi hoon...humare Hoshiarpur main I was ...blah blah blah..." speeded on Ms Hoshiarpur Express to the complete annoyment of Maan, who held his head.

"GEET!" he yelled out her name holding his finger against her articulating mouth. She stopped her blabbering abruptly, closed her mouth looking at him, he removes his finger after assuring that she has stopped her bak bak. PHEW!!

She was going to retort back...which Maan recognised and before even a syllable could escape her mouth he pulls her down towards him, her face a few millimetres above his. Her hair slips around her cheeks and falls on his face. Geet looks at him in shock, but Maan has a loving smile on his face which puzzles her even more.

"Geet...I don't care if you goodmorning in English, Punjabi or even gibberish...meri goodmorning toh tumhari ek muskaan hai..."

"Accha meri muskaan...toh theekh hai..." she grins, "Ab theekh hai? Ho gay aapka goodmorning?Ab chaliye uthiye..."

She is about to get up, when he pulls her back, and this time she falls on his chest, and he puts his hands around her, holding her tightly.

"Maan...subah subah aap mujhe tang kyun kar rahe ho? Good morning ho gaya na...?"

"Mm...hhh..."he nods sideways.

"Nahi matlab?? Maan mujhe gussa aa raha hai...chodiye mujhe."

He slides his hand into the wet strands of her hair and pulls her close. He's about to kiss her...and right then BSK wakes up, lifting his tiny pink hands...and his cute biceps then fall on MSK's biceps...

Geet pushes Maan away and sits up with her back towards him...Maan gets up and sits upright, looking at her and then their baby.

"Geet yeh cheating hai...Main nahi janta...Mujhe bas mera goodmorning chahiye."

"Ssshhh...baby aapko sun raha hai...aap toh use bhi bigad doge."

"Baby ko, bilkul nahi...my junior's gonna be the best...Pappa's super boy."

"Pappa's super boy?? Huh!!" she takes baby from the bed and holds him to her heart, "Baby toh Mamma ka dulara hai...hai na Aditya?"

She's sitting with her back towards Maan, who closes in and places his chin on her shoulder, kisses her sweetly on her cheek. She closes her eyes and smiles...baby smiles too.

"Geet, baby yeh chahta hai...ki mamma humesha papa ki baat sune aur jaldi se unhe goodmorning de de..."

Geet takes in a deep breath and smiles...she then elbows him in his chest and gets up.

"Mil gaya Goodmorning...now get up."

Maan grumpily gets up, flinging the blanket up in the air and starts searching for his phone.

Geet walks to him but he ignores her...

"Maan yeh dhoond rahe hai aap?"

She holds out his phone...He snatches it out from her hand...and avoids her angrily...

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
meena.. thumbnail
awesome episodes
loved it
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow mindblowing update asalways
pj2012 thumbnail

~CHAPTER 21~

Scene 1:

"Maan...Dadima humare liye pareshaan ho rahi hongi...kal bhi unse theekh se baat nahi kar paye...please abhi bula dijiye unhe... want to talk to her..."

"Accha...taki poori daant mujhe pad jaaye...you call her on your phone...and then we both can talk to her."

"Maan...aap bhool gaye...mera phone kharab hai...naya lena padega...please baat maan jayiye..."

Scene 2:

He calls Dadi ma...and both of them talk to her and assure her that they were having a great time...of course they didn't tell her about the nok-jhoks which was not hidden from Dadi ma...who understood everything...

"Geet beta...aap pareshaan mat hoyiye...ek baar aap wapis aa jayenge toh phir dekhiye hum kaise aapke DD ki khabar lete hain...Zara dijiye unko..."

"Maan dadi ma aapse kuch kehna chahti hain..."

"Mujhse??" "...tumne zaroor Dadi ma se meri chugli lagayi hogi..."

"Maine??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† Hey Babaji...sun rahe hain na aap...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•"

He snatches the phone from her hand...๐Ÿ˜ก

"Haan...Dadi ma..."

"Maan...beta, aap Geet ko kyun tang kar rahe ho??"

"Dadima...woh Geet meri koi baat nahi manti hai..."

"Bas...humein aur kuch nahi sunna...Aap dono toh bacchon ki tarah ghadi ghadi jhagadte rehte ho...aur humara Aditya...uski koi phikar bhi hai aap dono ko?"

"Dadima...๐Ÿ˜ณ" he softens his tone, "Aap ki bahut yaad aati hai...Baby bhi aapko miss kar raha hai..."

"Aap dono humari bilkul phikar mat kijiye...Adi, Pinki, Romeo, Manishaa, Pandey ji, Sasha, Tasha...sabhi humara bhut khayal rakhte hain...aap bas enjoy kijiye...Acha...ab hum phone rakhte hain...office se kuch log aaye hai..." she then says to Adi, "Adi...seat them in the study,I'll be there in a moment..."

"Dadima...kaun se clients hai??"๐Ÿ˜•

"Arre kuch khaas nahi...woh Dev ne joh tax returns and shares main hera pheri ki thi...bas usi se related tha..."

"Dadi...Maine baat kit hi...lawyer se...and...everything was settled...then...๐Ÿ˜•"

"Beta...dekha...isi liye hum aako kuch batate nahin hai...Koi badi baat nahi hai...You just concentrate on enjoying your holidays...Geet ko please khush rakhiye...Aap apna khayal rakhiye...Geet aur humare pote ka bhi...Bye..."

"Bye Dadima..."๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Scene 3:

"Maan...kya hua...sab theekh hai na...Delhi main??"๐Ÿ˜•

Maan wipes off the concern from his face and looks at her lovingly, "Kuch nahi Geet...she's just missing us..."๐Ÿ˜•

She hugs him and says, "Maan...mujhe bhi dadi ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai...hum wapis chalet hain..."

He holds Geet and looks into her eyes...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ก

"Geet bilkul nahi...hum yahan holiday manane aaye the...and we'll go only after that...Samjhi?๐Ÿ˜ก"

"Hmmm...๐Ÿ˜ณ" she smiles and hugs him again.

He too smiles, but suddenly he becomes serious...and pushes her...๐Ÿ˜ก

"Maan?"๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

"Mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni hai."๐Ÿ˜ก

Scene 4:

Door bell rings...

It's a guy from the housekeeping

"Goodmorning Ma'am..."

Maan's eyes pops out๐Ÿ˜ฒ an he looks at Geet as if he was going to burn her with his stare...๐Ÿ˜ก

Geet could no longer control her laughter and lets out a laugh...which she tries to stifle.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

He rushes to her side and asks the attendant...

"What is it? We didn't call anyone..."๐Ÿ˜•

He informs them that the holiday inn is taking all the guests for sightseeing and a pleasure trip to Munnar...and that the bus would be there in one hour.

"Okay...thankyou..."

Geet feels naughty and thinks of taunting Maan...

"Excuse me..."๐Ÿ˜ณ she stops the bell boy...

"Yes ma'am."

"We'll be there on time...humare friends Mr and Mrs Yash bhi next cottage main thehre hue hain...did you inform them aswell..."

"Yes ma'am...all the guests have been informed...Good day ma'am...Good day sir..."

"Aap good morning bahut accha dete hain..." ๐Ÿ˜†she says loudly, Maan looks at her in shock๐Ÿ˜ฒ and anger๐Ÿ˜ก...she smirks๐Ÿ˜† and suddenly masks her words when she sees Maan fuming red๐Ÿ˜ก and also green with envy๐Ÿคข, "I mean you people really take good care of your guests...๐Ÿ˜ƒ"

After he left...

"Maan...kya hua...aapko uska good morning accha nahi laga?"๐Ÿ˜†

"Laga naa๐Ÿ˜ก..." ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก"...par uska nahi...kal jo aayi thi...coffeee lekar๐Ÿ˜ณ...uska...Kitni beautiful thi๐Ÿ˜ณ...I was hoping...aaj bhi wohi aati...but...koi baat nahi...baad main mil loonga...๐Ÿ˜ณ"

"Kya???"๐Ÿ˜ฒ she is shocked, "Maan...I'll kill you..."๐Ÿ˜ก

She chases him around the room...she loses balance...Maan catches her hand and both of them fall on the bed...

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณMahi MAHI!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Notices baby chuckling...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And they both give goodmornings on his two cheeks...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Precap: Yashmeera's fight...๐Ÿ˜•

Maaneet decide to solve their differences...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
erumzaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Šsuperb update your hardwork is appreciable.