GHSP Reloaded- Weekdays 9:30 pm IST - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys...I am extremely sorry...but I couldn't write tonight's episode since I was busy with my college work...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Sorry guys!!!πŸ˜•

Will try and post tomorrow's episode...πŸ˜ƒ

⭐️Gurti Rocks!!!⭐️
Originally posted by pj2012

Guys...I am extremely sorry...but I couldn't write tonight's episode since I was busy with my college work...πŸ˜•
Sorry guys!!!πŸ˜•

⭐️Gurti Rocks!!!⭐️

don't  say sorry dear ,studies first .πŸ˜ƒ

<div align="center"><font size="3">Guys...I am extremely sorry...but I couldn't write tonight's episode since I was busy with my college work...πŸ˜•
Sorry guys!!!πŸ˜•

⭐️Gurti Rocks!!!⭐️
</font></div>

no prblm dear.u carry on with ur studies first becoz they are imp na..

<div align="center"><font size="3">Guys...I am extremely sorry...but I couldn't write tonight's episode since I was busy with my college work...πŸ˜•
Sorry guys!!!πŸ˜•

⭐️Gurti Rocks!!!⭐️
</font></div>

Guys...I am extremely sorry...but I couldn't write tonight's episode since I was busy with my college work...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Sorry guys!!!πŸ˜•

⭐️Gurti Rocks!!!⭐️
loving it very much πŸ˜ƒ very nice 😊
honey studies are imp...pls take care😊

~EPISODE 19~

Scene 1:

Maaneet shocked to see Meera and Yash having a fight(unlike Maneet's cute nok jhoks)...

"Maan, yeh dono toh..."

"Geet, I think humein abhi inke paas nahi jana chahiye..."

Maan takes Geet's hand and is about to leave when suddenly Yash calls,

"Maan?"

They stop...

Yash and Meera nervously walk up to them and look at them sceptically...

Maan looked at Geet and said, "Yash...It's too late and baby is asleep. Iss shor main he'll wake up...so we thought of going back to our cottage."

"Bina humein bataye?"

"Woh..." Geet answers, "Woh tum dono ko disturb nahi karna chahte the? I mean it's your honeymoon and we are sort of interrupting..."

"Oh... accha bahana hai...Geet...tum dono humara naam lekar khud ek doosre ke saath akele rehna chahte the...hai na?"

"Heh!" Maan looked confused and then when Geet nudged him he went with the act... "Haan haan...you caught us...Main Geet ke bagair ek pal nahi rah sakta...and isiliye..."

"I knew it...You've changed a lot Maan...jo banda humesha mooh phulaye rahta tha," Maan frowns and Yash gulps, "Matlab...joh thoda khadoos...no no jo pyaar se door rehta tha, aaj woh Geet ke pyaar main itna badal gaya...Your love is magical...You both are so in love."

Maneet eyelock...and Geet blushes taking her eyes off him.

Meer who was silent till then speaks nudging Yash to just shut up...

"Yash...atleast let them celebrate their love together...if not..." she stops...and then continues, "We won't stop you any longer...Kash tum dono jaisa pyaar sabko naseeb hota..."

Yashmeera look at each other sadly...

Maneet too look at each other and understand that things are not right between Yashmeera...

Scene 2:

Maneet in their cottage

Baby wakes up...Geet feeds baby and puts him to sleep...

She tells Maan to look over him while she goes and changes...

Geet comes after taking a shower...

Maan now goes in to change...

Meanwhile, Geet plans a surprise for him...

When he comes out...

All dark inside the room...

"Geet? Kahan ho tum? Itna andhera kyun hai...Geet?"

A striking sound and a light flickers to life at the end of a match stick held by Geet...She looks heavenly like an angel in the light and Maan's dumbstruck by her beauty...😲😳😳

She comes near him, takes his hands and places them around her waist...😳😳😳😳

She lifts herself up on her toes, reaches his face, and kiss him on his cheeks...Maan is completely stunned, and simply looks at her...😲😳

Geet withdraws herself and looks at him...Her loving face transforms into an annoyed one...😑

She hits him on his chest...😑

"Maan...maine kya kya socha tha...ki aap mere saath kuch waqt...par aap toh chup chap mujhe dekh rahe hain...jaise koi shock lag gaya ho😑...huh!😑" she stamps her feet and goes and sits on the bed...

Maan holds his head and goes to her...

He sits behind her and turns her to face him...😳

He gets down on his knees and asks for her hand...😳

She looks at him angrily and turns away...😑

He takes her hand and pulls her into his arms...😳

"Geet...party main hum poora song complete nahi kar paaye...Kya tum mere saath woh song complete karogi...Will you dance with me?"

"Abhi iss waqt bilkul nahi..." she then continues, "aap ko toh meri koi fikar hi nahi hai...aapne mera poora mood kharab kar diya...Kya soch rahe the aap...Office ke baare main naa..."

"Geet...tum meri saamne hoti ho toh main sab kuch bhool jata hoon...Yeh tumhari aankhein mujh par humesha jadoo kar deti hai...abhi bhi main tumhri inn aankhon ke jaadoo main kho gaya tha...aur tum mujhe hi daant rahi ho...Wah bhai...sache aashiq kit oh koi kadar hi nahi hai..."

"Saccha aashiq aur aap?? Poore nautanki ho...Mujhe stane ka koi mauka nahi chodte ho...Main jaa rahi hoon sone...Good night..."

She turns to leave...but he holds her hand and walks close to her...her heart beating hard...

"Maan...chodiye mujhe!" she pleads soflty...unable to control her rising feelings...

Maan turns her and leads her gently into a beautiful romantic dance...

Saanson Ko Saanson Mein
Dalne Do Zara
Dheemi Si Dhadkan Ko
Badne Do Zara

Lamho Ki Guzarish Hai Yeh
Paas Aa Jaaye

Hum Hum Tum
Tum Hum Tum

Choolon Badan Magar Iss Tarah
Jaise Surila Saaz Ho

He closes in on her...pinning her gently to the wall...their breaths almost diffusing into one...
Andheri Chupe Tere Zulf Mein
Kholo Ke Raat Azaad Ho

He caresses the wet strands of her hair...sending shivers down her wet skin...right into her heart...pounding restlessly.
Aanchal Ko Seene Se
Dhalne Do Zara
Shabnam Ki Boondein
Phisalne Do Zara

His hand traces the drop of water from her hair... down her neck...to the bare skin of her back...she closes her eyes and loses all awareness of her surrounding...completely lost in his love...their pure love.

Lamho Ki Guzarish Hai Yeh
Paas Aa Jaaye
Hum Hum Tum
Tum Hum Tum

00:00 hrs

"Happy New Year Geet"

"Happy New Year Maan"

The scene fades with Maan lifting her in his arms and walking away...Geet holding on to him, her hands around his shoulder and their eyes coveying their emotions...the windows to their heart.

Scene 3:

Morning

Geet gets ready first...

Maan and baby asleep...She didn't want to wake them up...

Phone rings and Maan squirms, lifting his hands and screwing his eyes...

"Good morning Maan..."

Greets Geet and picks up the phone...

awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

you're a ⭐️⭐️⭐️ lovely πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by music_girl - 12 years ago
awesome Pooja πŸ‘,please continue ,have to wait till monday .
wow
lvd it
awsmm partπŸ‘
add me plz...πŸ˜ƒ