Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...Maan jaldi aa jao aur Dev ki band baja do ...waiting eagerly for the update 

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
fantastic...
awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesme
superb part.
Wat a bloody idiot dev is!he's gettng on my nerves..i just wanna kill hm.plz maan jaldi is devil ka kuch karo aur jaldi sd apne geet aur baby ke paas aajao...
Cant wait 4 next part.
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome Pooja๐Ÿ‘ ,please continue ,but after your studies ๐Ÿ˜Š
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing post
do give da next part soon :)

harneet <3
najmaDG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Thanks for a fantastic update dear.๐Ÿ˜Š
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

[Guys I've written this update just now...at the speed of Hoshiyarpur express๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so please overlook the mistakes...if there are any blunders please feel free to inform me...]

[Also a clarification...Maan has got his memory back before the birth of the baby...]

And now...without much ado...here's...

~Episode 15~

Scene 1:

Devini's room

Dev in his room, all alone...

Lights go off!

He hits the bedpost and falls (OUCH! /YES!)

Someone lends him a hand to stand on his feet again...

"Thank you."

"Tumne mera itna bhala kiya hai...toh mujhe bhi toh tumhari help karni chahiye..."

"BRIJ!๐Ÿ˜ฒ" Dev recognises the voice.

The lights come back to life...

And Dev is shocked to see...

"Romeo! Where is he?๐Ÿ˜ฒ"

"He? Aap kiski baat kar rahe ho...We are the only two people here..."

"No...He was here, I heard his voice," he panics๐Ÿ˜•.

Romeo grins๐Ÿ˜ƒ and says in a serious tone๐Ÿ˜• hiding his intention, "Dev Sir...aap bahut pareshaan ho isliye you are imagining things...Pandit ji aapko bula rahe hain."

Dev sighs and tells Romes, "Theekh hai...tum jao...I am coming."

Romeo leaves with a satisfied expression๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...

Scene 2:

Hall,

Rites being performed before the final kriyakaram

Pandit ji tells Dev that the sun has set, and after one hour the body will be burnt on the pyre.

Dev decides to finish off the things in that one hour.

"Dev Aap mera phone kyun nahi utha rahe the?" asks Nandini appearing in the hall.

"Woh...phone main kamre main bhool gaya tha. Accha aap Geet se mili?"

"Dev...woh Didi Out House main hai, aur woh behosh ho gayi thi."

"What?"

"Haan...Doc abhi unhe dekh kar gaye hain...kamzori aur tension ki wajah se woh behosh ho gayi...She's better now."

"I have to see her..." he calms down "I mean...I'll go and check on her first. Aap yahan ke arrangements dekhiya"

Scene 3:

OH

On the way Dev meets Sasha and Adi who ask him, "Sir aap kuch pareshaan lag rahe ho?"

"Woh main Geet...Kuch nahi," he leaves without answering. They look at each other and hi-five.

In the Outhouse hall he sees rest of the office staff. Then to his utter shock, walking down the stairs...he sees Maan, his dead brother.

"Dev, aa gaye tum?"

"BRO... Then to his utter shock, walking down the stairs...he sees Maan, his dead brother.

"Dev, aa gaye tum?"

"BRO...aap?" he looked around and everyone looked at him in shock. But he continued, "Aap kaise?"

"Main kaise zinda hoon? Yahin poochna chahte ho naa. Tumne toh mujhe maar diya tha?"

Dev screws his eyes in disbelief, "No...This is a figment of my imagination...Bro marr chuke hain."

Maan approaches him and he is petrified...

He closes his eyes holding his hands to his head...screaming,

"I'm sorry bro Please mujhe maaf kar dijiye..." he begged.

Sasha and Adi shake him...he looks around and Maan's gone. The staff enquires,

"Aap theekh hai na Sir...aap kuch ajeeb behave kar rahe the."

Dev composes himself and justifies his act,

"Woh...I'm feeling tired...Main Geet ko dekh kar aata hoon."

"Geet yahan par nahi hai...She's gone to her room."

"When?"

"She insisted on going back to her room, so Pinki took her."

Scene 4:

Dev calls the blackmailer and tells him he has arranged some cash...

Terrace

Blackmailer arrives...

"Bag wahin rakh do aur nikal jao yahan se."

"Hmmm...okay...par tumhe apna vaada yaad hai naa."

"Vaada...kaisa vaada...jab tak tum mujhe mera mooh band rakhne ki kimat pahunchate rahoge...tab tak tumhara secret safe rahega...Waise tum ho bade shatir...Apne bhai ko marva diya...Kamal hai...humari biradiri main toh yeh koi badi baat nahi...par tum jaise ameer log bhi khoon ke rishton ko "bhula dete ho...Apne hi bhai ko..."

"Woh mera bhai nahi tha..." shouts Dev, "Woh mera sutela bhai tha jisne meri zindagi ki sabhi khushiyan cheen li thi. Main usse nafrat karta tha...Maine use maaf bhi kar diya tha...par phir usne mujhse Geet ko bhi cheen liya."

"Geet ko?"

"Haan...maine Geet ke saath shaadi kit hi? Main Naintaara ki wajah se usse airport pe chod kar Canada chala gaya...par kabhi usse bhula nahi paaya...Jab main wapis aaya tab Geet Bro se pyaar karne lagi thi...Unhone phir mujhe hara diya...Geet ko mujhse cheen liya...par iss baar main haar manne wala nahi tha..."

He then discloses all his dirty plans till then in the onrush of anger and emotion.

"Mujhe tumhari zindagi se koi matlab nahi...I need my money...aur baaki paise ka intezaam jaldi kar dena nahi toh tum jante ho kya hoga..."

Dev scolds himself to have lost control over his emotions thereby revealing everything to the blackmailer.

Scene 5:

Last rites

Body is placed on the neatly stacked sandalwood logs, holy water, and other holy ingredients are sprinkled. Pandit ji chants the mantras...

Dev comes after taking a dip in the river to perform the funeral rites...

He knows it's not his brother's body and he doesn't care...he's ready to flaunt religious rules, disrespect relationships, all for his desires, his needs, and his wishes.

Since the baby is too small for the ritual, Dev takes the baby in his arms as per the instructions given by the priest, and performs the ritual on his behalf.

Geet screams to leave her. She is held back by Nandini and some other women...

"Dev...aisa mat karo...yeh paap hai...tum mere bete se uske pita ka karm karva rahe ho, when his father is alive...please aisa mat karo...My Maan is alive..." her pleads go unheard...and Dev continues...

And the emerges from the crowd...

"MAAN!" gasps Geet.

Dev is shocked...

Maan and the office staff explain everything that happened...Prrofs are shown...

The blackmailer was planted by Maan to expose Dev. Earlier in Dev's room it was Romeo who impersonated Brij's voice...In the OH the staff acted as if they didn't see Maan and made Dev realise that it was his guilt that made him see Brij and Maan, and in the frustration and panic he revealed the entire story to the blackmailer...There were videos of him showing him steal the khandaani jewellery from dadi's locker...

...Geet is shocked and petrified. Nandini is completely shattered. Being a strong girl she composes herself, walks to Dev, takes the baby from his hand gives him two tight Punjabi slaps... and says,

"Dev...mujhe tumse kuch nahi kehna...You are going to stay alone all your life in the jail...for all the lives you've spoiled...and don't think I am a weak, helpless woman who'd cry and weep at my fate...I'll make sure that you lead your miserable life behind bars. But joh tumne Geet didi aur jijaji ke saath kiya hai uske baad toh maut bhi tumahere liye choti sazza hogi..."

Geet runs to Maan and look into his eyes...tears gushing from her eyes...

To everyone's shock...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Geet slaps Maan๐Ÿ˜ญ...

"Yeh kisliye tha๐Ÿ˜ฒ?" asks Maan holding his face.

"Aapko pata hai...apke iss plan ki wajah se mujh par aur humare baby par kya beeti...Humara baby aapka karm karne jaa raha tha...aur agar...๐Ÿ˜ญ"

"Geet?๐Ÿ˜•"

"Baat mat kijiye mujhse๐Ÿ˜ก...aapne mujhe bataya kyun nahi๐Ÿ˜ญ...pata hai meri jaan nikli jaa rahi thi yeh soch kar ki aap ko kuch ho gaya hai...phir bhi maine apne dil ko samjhaya...aur aapko toh bas apni plan ki padi hai...GEET KA KYA MAAN๐Ÿ˜ญ...apki Geet ka kya...Main toh marr hi jaati...aapke bina...agar aapko sacchi main kuch ho jaata to..." she gasps in horror, trying to hold back her tears, she sobs...๐Ÿ˜ญ

"Geet...I am sorry...Mujhe tumhe bata dena chahiye tha...Geet!"๐Ÿ˜•

Geet turns and pulls him into a tight hug, breaking into tears...๐Ÿ˜ญ

"Maan aaj ke baad aap mujhe chod kar kabhi matt jaana...warna marr jayegi aapki Geet."๐Ÿ˜ญ

He holds his finger to her lips, and nods...๐Ÿ˜’

"Aisa kabhi nahi hoga Geet...Main ab tumhe kabhi apne se alag nahi karoonga...Ab humari zindagi main sirf khushiyaan hogi...tumhaare hoton par sirf muskaan hogi...Hum aur humara baby...humara yeh parivaar humesha khush rahega..."๐Ÿ˜ณ

He hugs her...๐Ÿ˜ณ

MAHI MAHI!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Precap: Dev points a gun at Maan...fires a shot...and Blood!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what an update!!!
i am speechless
maan is back!!!! geet slapped maan..but she did the right thing
precap looks scary
abinash079 thumbnail