niharika weak in science!

Posted: 12 years ago
again n again shes forgetn science. She cals ram n priya r south n north poles respectively. Arre dint tht fatty study in schul tht opposite poles atract!!
haha...very well said..opposite poles attract and also depending on the type of magnet its hard to separate them.. its necessary to apply a force πŸ˜ƒ so niharika ji please go back to school and learn some science...u cant separate RaYa...
I hte niharika's lips! Ewww! Wierd!!!!!
Originally posted by vaiku

I hte niharika's lips! Ewww! Wierd!!!!!

me too..
Originally posted by Jaanemaan

haha...very well said..opposite poles attract and also depending on the type of magnet its hard to separate them.. its necessary to apply a force πŸ˜ƒ so niharika ji please go back to school and learn some science...u cant separate RaYa...

well said

Not only in science..she is weak in every area .. she doesnot know beside idiotic conspiracy..but every conspiracy fails and brings Priyam more closer..πŸ˜†..her brain is like πŸ˜†

lol!!! Hahahahaha! I hte niharika d mst!
please don insult the actress by calling the character fat...and anyway she will realize it smday that opp. attracts:D
LOL...surely Niharika is weak in scienceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
par use kya pata ki honeymoon pe kya kya hua πŸ˜‰ if that Apeksha matter hadnt come up in the end and the HM wouldnt have ended like it did, it would have been great to watch the trio's reaction on seeing RaYa on their returnπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
am sure she will make a fool proof plan to move ram priya away and mama will help and as usual will just backfire in thier face and unite them !!
i guess it is merely a matter of week then the track will open of rmas mom and apeksha, one thing for sure she knows it is not a najayaz rishta  so she does trust her goluπŸ˜ƒ