ashutosh ...jealous ..why ?? (Page 5)

aekiel Goldie
aekiel
aekiel

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by aekiel

Originally posted by esha

And there is something I don't understand : Is the lead pair hesitant to act romantic scenes or what ????

Does look so Ouch  There's been nothing more than a single shake of the hands so far. While I agree that you don't need to go too touchy-touchy to inspire chemistry among the audience, a certain amount of it is required.
Very unfortunate, because MB and KK can set the screen on fire if they really, really want to Smile

I doubt the problem is on MB's side because as someone's already pointed out, he did stuff like this in the 90's. Is he looking for an image overhaul? If yes, he better be prepared to play only side roles in serials- not the main lead ( like DMG and Sanjivani)

I suspect the problem might be more from KK's side, but at this moment I can do no more than speculate.

Somebody ought to pose this question to MB on FB.

hehe...I think the problem may be on MB's side...MB's never romanced his heroines...he's always done more of the eye locking instead...I think his Mrs may have something to do with whether he does romantic scenes now or not...plus...seems he's conscious abt his daughter too...anyway his segments with Kritika off screen have stopped too...and his family is always on set...so I guess he's just this family man...still, it seems unprofessional to me. I don't wanna judge the guy bec. he seems like a sweetheart and he's an amazing actor..but I'm starting to feel like he took tis role bec. it's all abt the "mental process of falling in love"...no touching.

Kritika has done some very very hot & romantic scenes in the past...I doubt she'd have problem doing them now...even with someone older like Mohnish...after all...Salman, Aamir, Shahrukh...all these ppl are around 2-3 yrs younger thna MB only...and act with girls half their age...without a problem...from the girls ...

done wanna offend anyone but it's just my humble opinion.

Cheers Yanku Smile I didn't rule out the problem being from MB's end- which is why I added the line in my prev. post that if he doesn't want to enact scenes of this type, he should probably forget playing the lead role Ouch

I agree KK's done some pretty risque stuff in the past, but enacting those with somebody like MB ( who's actually more than twice her age in real life) might be an issue.

It's all a matter of perception and brand image- SRK, Sallu and AK are all still 20-30 in our minds, while we've somehow categorised MB as an old, albeit classy chap with a daughter. LOL As somebody mentioned earlier in this thread, some folks can't think of MB and KK together in that aspect.

MB coming from a film family, I thought he'd be more professional and understand the demands easier. I think his wife was an actress too.

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

i think we should wait for the writers to atleast pen some romantic scenes and then see how they enact to even come to any conclusion...let us not jump to speculations...these two can set the screen on fire with even a simple arm holding scene...romance does not mean making out yaar...it can be simple brush of hands,lost in each other ,play of words,simple hug and these scenes can be comfortably enacted if the mahaan writers take the effort to write it instead of focusing on everyone except the leads of the show..and to even feel the romance we need to have them in one frame and for that this damned separation needs to end...it seems they are following the age old formula..the more the tearss..the more the trpss

i hate tears pushpaLOL

i think we r jumping our guns...may be he would like to venture into this unknown horizon...to meet his creativity hunger...and again makers r not gonna show nudity or a french kiss...may be a hug or two and lucky enough a smooch...which is not uncommon at all in shows...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
ok after reading evry1's views i asked this question to him on fbTongue ..but no reply Confused

but i think more than mohnish ..its in the hands of cvs to show us some romantic scenes .
Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
@ Armu4eva...

Also.. he has not seen any other guy with Nidhi.. all of a sudden a guy her age... pops up n puts his arm reassuringly on her shoulder n she walks off .. with him...so he is bound to think they are B.F/G.F...
Tanu what u have said is absolutely true...As it is this age gap is making him feel he is doing something wrong by falling for a girl half his age...And to top it off, he sees Nidhi with a guy closer to her age...His feeling of uncertainty and insecurity are bound to rise...Also the way Rohan came suddenly and took her away with his arm across her shoulder showed familiarity in their relationship which had never been there in Ashni's association... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

Go to top