Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ashutosh ...jealous ..why ?? (Page 4)

ThisismyID Senior Member
ThisismyID
ThisismyID

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

Originally posted by Menak13

ok, I want ashoutosh to stop crying. It just doesn't feel right to me! As for the jealous part...ugh, no comments.

i agree ...i want him to become strong n more expressive ...be a man ..go to nidhi n say evrythn loud n clear if u really want him  lol LOL

lol yea...if not expressive atleast be a bit strong and like u said be a man- a 42 year old man! and this jealousy thing is a bit childish ...from nidhi's side, i can understand, but it just doesnt go well with his personality- a suave, mature and  intelligent man.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

MB motto's in life...-NO TOUCHING NO TOUCHING ONLY SEEING..read EYELOCKSLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

yanks28

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

MB motto's in life...-NO TOUCHING NO TOUCHING ONLY SEEING..read EYELOCKSLOL

tell me about it...in his rogue  days of 90s  he pushed on to the female...ab yeh badlav.....wrong way dude tab toh itna sexy look bhi nahi tha...

yanks28

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha

This jealousy track ...makes me wonder is it of any use Confused Confused...what is the purpose of this jealousy track actually ????

Even if Ashu gets jealous of Rohan, where and to what will it lead eventually when the next separation track is around the corner and we know that the lead pair will only come together in the very end...I don't see the purpose of this entire track anymore.

Ofcourse if this track leads to clearing all misunderstandings btw AshNi and we can see them coming close then it's a different story ..., but I doubt it will happen.

And there is something I don't understand : Is the lead pair hesitant to act romantic scenes or what ????

Underlined... It's exactly what I was wondering!!! It's really weird !
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babburibnr

Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by Armu4eva

And there is something I don't understand : Is the lead pair hesitant to act romantic scenes or what ????

I want to ask that question too Confused

Esha...Tanu , myself and many others have been pondering this for 3 or 4 days now lol...I guess only the show can answer this question for us...if the answer is yes then we're in for a bumpy ride Cry

Thats the generation gap probably!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smileBig smile
Big smile

I've watched few epi of Bandini; Ronit Roy ans Asiya Kazi share almost the same age gap, and their intimate/romantic scenes didn't look odd at all, at the opposite they shared a beautiful chemistry. Don't know why; but for the moment I can hardly imagine MB and KK in romantic scenes.

If u said in bold turns out to be true, it would be really ironic...If the main leads are not enough comfortable with eachother doing romantic scenes because of their age gap, while their show is about this matter, how can they convince the audience? This would be the saddest thing !

SHIKHA19

aekiel Goldie
aekiel
aekiel

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

Does look so Ouch  There's been nothing more than a single shake of the hands so far. While I agree that you don't need to go too touchy-touchy to inspire chemistry among the audience, a certain amount of it is required.
Very unfortunate, because MB and KK can set the screen on fire if they really, really want to Smile

I doubt the problem is on MB's side because as someone's already pointed out, he did stuff like this in the 90's. Is he looking for an image overhaul? If yes, he better be prepared to play only side roles in serials- not the main lead ( like DMG and Sanjivani)

I suspect the problem might be more from KK's side, but at this moment I can do no more than speculate.

Somebody ought to pose this question to MB on FB.

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aekiel

Does look so Ouch  There's been nothing more than a single shake of the hands so far. While I agree that you don't need to go too touchy-touchy to inspire chemistry among the audience, a certain amount of it is required.
Very unfortunate, because MB and KK can set the screen on fire if they really, really want to Smile

I doubt the problem is on MB's side because as someone's already pointed out, he did stuff like this in the 90's. Is he looking for an image overhaul? If yes, he better be prepared to play only side roles in serials- not the main lead ( like DMG and Sanjivani)

I suspect the problem might be more from KK's side, but at this moment I can do no more than speculate.

Somebody ought to pose this question to MB on FB.

hehe...I think the problem may be on MB's side...MB's never romanced his heroines...he's always done more of the eye locking instead...I think his Mrs may have something to do with whether he does romantic scenes now or not...plus...seems he's conscious abt his daughter too...anyway his segments with Kritika off screen have stopped too...and his family is always on set...so I guess he's just this family man...still, it seems unprofessional to me. I don't wanna judge the guy bec. he seems like a sweetheart and he's an amazing actor..but I'm starting to feel like he took tis role bec. it's all abt the "mental process of falling in love"...no touching.

Kritika has done some very very hot & romantic scenes in the past...I doubt she'd have problem doing them now...even with someone older like Mohnish...after all...Salman, Aamir, Shahrukh...all these ppl are around 2-3 yrs younger thna MB only...and act with girls half their age...without a problem...from the girls ...

done wanna offend anyone but it's just my humble opinion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aekielDarine1980

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

i think we should wait for the writers to atleast pen some romantic scenes and then see how they enact to even come to any conclusion...let us not jump to speculations...these two can set the screen on fire with even a simple arm holding scene...romance does not mean making out yaar...it can be simple brush of hands,lost in each other ,play of words,simple hug and these scenes can be comfortably enacted if the mahaan writers take the effort to write it instead of focusing on everyone except the leads of the show..and to even feel the romance we need to have them in one frame and for that this damned separation needs to end...it seems they are following the age old formula..the more the tearss..the more the trpss

i hate tears pushpaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1SHIKHA19

Go to top