Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ashutosh ...jealous ..why ?? - Page 3

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: esha

Because if this is the case I find it odd really, coz an actor should act every role taking in consideration ofcourse that it's decent...and taking up a daily serial where there's certain romance involved because they are the lead and not doing it makes it sound a bit strange

i know.. ppl should get inspired by Big B... he was fab in Cheeni Kum... ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Because if this is the case I find it odd really, coz an actor should act every role taking in consideration ofcourse that it's decent...and taking up a daily serial where there's certain romance involved because they are the lead and not doing it makes it sound a bit strange

actor plays the character... beside their personal belief.. they need to bring that character live on screen...and keeping audience in mind there might be limited exposure to passion...which i think is absurd...same audience don't flip a channel when vulgar pelvic dance moves r shown...they shy away from most natural relation...of man/woman...i do agree no nudity but hugs and smooch plays role in relation progression...
eshasrk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

i know.. ppl should get inspired by Big B... he was fab in Cheeni Kum... ðŸ˜Š

In my opinion Tanu an actor should be versatile...doing all kinds of roles and Big B is the best example of a versatile actor. I think MB should take this example , coz Big B is his biggest inspiration 😆 
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
MB motto's in life...-NO TOUCHING NO TOUCHING ONLY SEEING..read EYELOCKS😆
ThisismyID thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SHIKHA19

i agree ...i want him to become strong n more expressive ...be a man ..go to nidhi n say evrythn loud n clear if u really want him  lol ðŸ˜†

lol yea...if not expressive atleast be a bit strong and like u said be a man- a 42 year old man! and this jealousy thing is a bit childish ...from nidhi's side, i can understand, but it just doesnt go well with his personality- a suave, mature and  intelligent man.
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rabzonedge

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rabzonedge

tell me about it...in his rogue  days of 90s  he pushed on to the female...ab yeh badlav.....wrong way dude tab toh itna sexy look bhi nahi tha...
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This jealousy track ...makes me wonder is it of any use 😕 ðŸ˜•...what is the purpose of this jealousy track actually ????

Even if Ashu gets jealous of Rohan, where and to what will it lead eventually when the next separation track is around the corner and we know that the lead pair will only come together in the very end...I don't see the purpose of this entire track anymore.

Ofcourse if this track leads to clearing all misunderstandings btw AshNi and we can see them coming close then it's a different story ..., but I doubt it will happen.

And there is something I don't understand : Is the lead pair hesitant to act romantic scenes or what ????

Underlined... It's exactly what I was wondering!!! It's really weird !
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: babburibnr

Thats the generation gap probably!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃😃
😃

I've watched few epi of Bandini; Ronit Roy ans Asiya Kazi share almost the same age gap, and their intimate/romantic scenes didn't look odd at all, at the opposite they shared a beautiful chemistry. Don't know why; but for the moment I can hardly imagine MB and KK in romantic scenes.

If u said in bold turns out to be true, it would be really ironic...If the main leads are not enough comfortable with eachother doing romantic scenes because of their age gap, while their show is about this matter, how can they convince the audience? This would be the saddest thing !
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

And there is something I don't understand : Is the lead pair hesitant to act romantic scenes or what ????

Does look so   There's been nothing more than a single shake of the hands so far. While I agree that you don't need to go too touchy-touchy to inspire chemistry among the audience, a certain amount of it is required.
Very unfortunate, because MB and KK can set the screen on fire if they really, really want to 😊

I doubt the problem is on MB's side because as someone's already pointed out, he did stuff like this in the 90's. Is he looking for an image overhaul? If yes, he better be prepared to play only side roles in serials- not the main lead ( like DMG and Sanjivani)

I suspect the problem might be more from KK's side, but at this moment I can do no more than speculate.

Somebody ought to pose this question to MB on FB.