Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ashutosh ...jealous ..why ??

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok so first of all thanks to all d spoilers for ruining our interest in d show today πŸ˜‘ 

now my question is ..why is ashutosh feeling jealous ??

Nidhi just went with rohan ..so ?? cant a boy be only a friend of a girl ?? or a relative ?? or a well wisher ?? or smbdy else ?? but y this boyfriend thing came instantly into ashutosh's mind ??πŸ˜•

n jealousy just bcoz of one incident ?? 

completely going over my head .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I guess because he's madly in love with her...and he's never seen Rohan before...and suddenly Rohan pops up and puts his arm around the girl Ashu's loves...Ashu...in a moment of loss...already weak minded...put 2 and 2 together and immediately felt like it's her boyfriend or some guy that loves her...

Ashu is very insecure abt this love as it is...all he needed was this...Nidhi was always running away from him throughout this convention and then finally ending it all in tonight's episode...add insult to injury...insult being Rohan...he got jealous...thinks it's the new man in Nidhi's life.
Armu4eva thumbnail
I agree with Yanku.. .. its logical he felt a bit J since... after a lot of difficulty he got courage to propose... then everytime he approached Nidhi ran off... n finally said 'Its over!'..

That means.. clearly that there is nothing left... for AshNi.. (clearly shown when he tells Armu. .that... 'if i ever was in her story.. i m no longer there')

Also.. he has not seen any other guy with Nidhi.. all of a sudden a guy her age... pops up n puts his arm reassuringly on her shoulder n she walks off .. with him...so he is bound to think they are B.F/G.F
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

I guess because he's madly in love with her...and he's never seen Rohan before...and suddenly Rohan pops up and puts his arm around the girl Ashu's loves...Ashu...in a moment of loss...already weak minded...put 2 and 2 together and immediately felt like it's her boyfriend or some guy that loves her...

Ashu is very insecure abt this love as it is...all he needed was this...Nidhi was always running away from him throughout this convention and then finally ending it all in tonight's episode...add insult to injury...insult being Rohan...he got jealous...thinks it's the new man in Nidhi's life.

may be u r right but still cvs dint need to show that jealousy thiing today ..they can show this after few days if ashu finds nidhi with rohan again n again ...in happy moments ...but i guess cvs r always in hurry in portraying emotions .
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SHIKHA19

may be u r right but still cvs dint need to show that jealousy thiing today ..they can show this after few days if ashu finds nidhi with rohan again n again ...in happy moments ...but i guess cvs r always in hurry in portraying emotions .

oh hun...they have another separation track waiting for us after this one ends...so might as well introduce the jealousy bit now...every lover gets jealous at some point...Ashu is already in a bad place emotionally...he's weak...he was bound to get jealous seeing another man.
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

oh hun...they have another separation track waiting for us after this one ends...so might as well introduce the jealousy bit now...every lover gets jealous at some point...Ashu is already in a bad place emotionally...he's weak...he was bound to get jealous seeing another man.

i know, next is nidhi's turn...some other woman in Ashu's lifeπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
SHIKHA19 thumbnail

hmm ..but what a contradiction ...when nidhi got to know abt mallika's love towards ashu ...nidhi became strong n was ready to fight πŸ˜† n now when ashu is finding rohan in nidhi's life  he is all weak n broken ..😭...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbhiAni

i know, next is nidhi's turn...some other woman in Ashu's life

i know... ppl find me rude.. but i say the truth... this show is..

'Is SOB SHOW ko kya naam doon' n ' DEVDAS-20.11' 
SHIKHA19 thumbnail

i know, next is nidhi's turn...some other woman in Ashu's life

oh no plz dont say this ..mallika is more than enough to handle ..πŸ˜†
ThisismyID thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok, I want ashoutosh to stop crying. It just doesn't feel right to me! As for the jealous part...ugh, no comments.