Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi (Page 40)

Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
hi there! Manveerians!

@shruti - please add me in the member list!Tongue

friday's episode post - UV & his choti was snooze feast but i was so so glad that Sohni & chiki did not bring in aakash Pinch wht a relief!! and finally an episode without  Aakash! Thumbs Up

cheers
Kai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*-Rema-

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Marrying for revenge or forcefully out of no choice and falling in love is common on TV. For a change I want CV's to show something different. Uday and Manyata needs to fall for each other their heart needs to beat for one another before they get into bond of marriage. I want their love story to be shown in a beautiful manner not rushed at jet speed.

KaiHugHug

We meet again. Long time. Howz u?

Edited by *Shruti* - 24 December 2011 at 1:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*Kai.Ziva01

Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
HugAwww shruti!!! Hug i am good thanks!
and i owe u credit as well as Dhakoo puthar! for introducing me to UdayVeer.

U uploaded some Manveer scenes on ur YT channel - i had my exams so i didn't see the video but the had Ashish pic on it. i thought it was mohit malhotra (priya's bro in BALH)LOLOuch It's only after playing the video i realized he was different actor!Cool

on the current discussion - i want the marriage to wait.
UV & M both need to discovery each other and see a gradual change in their personalities. UV from being self center to be considerate to the people who he cares for, Manyata more of maturity & taking responsibilities. I still want UV to have his attitude but a bit mellow downed one & M to be like a  tigress not a jungli billi!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachurya*Dakoo_Minzy*

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
KaiHugHug

Chalo atleast my video got u hooked to the show. We would be discussing the show/scenes like we use to do b4.

True. Uday and Manyata need to discover each other. Uday needs to see world in different light and Manyata needs to understand her responsibilities/duties towards her family and as a Princess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
i love the ATs they are the best!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
hello everybody
Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Marrying for revenge or forcefully out of no choice and falling in love is common on TV. For a change I want CV's to show something different. Uday and Manyata needs to fall for each other their heart needs to beat for one another before they get into bond of marriage. I want their love story to be shown in a beautiful manner not rushed at jet speed.

KaiHugHug

We meet again. Long time. Howz u?
tru... its so typical 2 hav a couple h8 1 another b4 marriage n thn l8r fall in love...wud b gd 2 c thm fall in love 1st... n i think tht wil happen becos personally i dnt c manyata as a person who wud gt forced in2 marrying uday ...she wil neva agree n neva let herself b forced in2 the marriage... she aint weak in tht sense.

1 thing m wondering is whether or nt murari wil return...i no he did wrong by kidnapping moniya bt wt the raj family did 2 him, his wife n daughter was wrong,...stil he bought up moniya n loved her a lot... also fulfilled evry wish of hers...i do hpe he returns soon cos moniya does stil regard him as her baba evn tho atm she is upset with him.
.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Hello Everybody!!!

Merry Christmas guys for those that celebrate it,  i am looking forward to resting for the next couple of days yiipppeee sleep late and wake up late, havent done that in a long while!!!!

I do want to see more of Murari, it was kinda sad how in an instance Monyata turned her back on the man that had raised her for all these years, i mean i get what he did was bad but still did raise her for al these years and never treated her anything other then his own daughter.  I do hope we see him again in the near future and he is able to explain his actions properly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15Kai.Ziva01

Go to top