Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi (Page 15)

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Hey everyone I feel the cv's are showing UV in bad light to gain sympathy for Akash.Just my thoughtConfused

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Originally posted by -debolina-

Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

Originally posted by Binny1247

Hi Neetz.. :))

I loved the entire sequence.. but UV really needs to try something else although I enjoy their encounters... it would be nice to actually see a conversation for a change..

That would be lovely binny. But as much as we would love to see that, its not happening anytime soon. :(  Very interested to know what CVs have planned ahead for ManVeer's track.

Imagine what would be Manya's thoughts/ reactions if and when she comes to know that Unnati is Uday's sisterShockedLOL 

doesn't she know she is his sister Shocked Shocked Shocked
nope she does not know yet and I cannot wait till she doesROFLROFL
Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Originally posted by loving_bird

yehi toh baat hai saari yaar...i even don't mind like today manyata was crying for akash he came in b/w than when uday talked about there marriage manyata taken akash name we get to c the glimpse of being jealous but to shown just that bit we had to c akash & manyata with a song...
seen his entry i was like wowww perfect timing par hero ne entry maari hai LOL
par cv's aage jakar kuch bi kar sakta hai...isliya i too don't want to make hawa mahalOuch

song bhi kaunsa...chup hum rahey...chup tum raho...W*F...yeh gaaney ko kuch aur hi context mein recycle kiya hai ughhh...

i know the entry and it was needed yaar, warna mein pagal ho jaati...ek hi kam scenes hai ManVeer key uper sey inka torture saho.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Badtameez_Dil

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

nope she does not know yet and I cannot wait till she doesROFL

WHAT THE ?!?! Shocked Shocked Shocked wat made me think she did Shocked god she is in for a big shock in this circus house ROFL

Edited by -debolina- - 22 December 2011 at 9:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Badtameez_Dil

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiger_lily

@binny call me kiara..! Yeah he doesnt find himself as a guy who can fall in love.

Guys cot hold of a laptop. Must remind myself never to attend any party with ur relatives. Chivalry sux.
Hi Kiara..Smile

Yes UV the overconfident Prince.. he believes love is for the lesser mortals can't wait until he realizes what he feels for Manyata is Love..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.-Moni-

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged

I really don't think she knows as of yet.. they have always met alone.. no one has been around for a formal introduction.. it's probably better this way.. Manyata needs someone to share her feelings with and Unnati is the perfect person...[/QUOTE]

yah i very much agree, she can confide things to unnati. somewhere they relate being princesses. she shares a nice comfort level with her.

Awww, i wish she sees some tender moments between uday and unnati in future Embarrassed tats one side of UV no one has seen but unnati, Manyata shud see it too Embarrassed

Edited by -debolina- - 22 December 2011 at 9:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...-Moni-Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

Hi Neetz.. :))

I loved the entire sequence.. but UV really needs to try something else although I enjoy their encounters... it would be nice to actually see a conversation for a change..

That would be lovely binny. But as much as we would love to see that, its not happening anytime soon. :(  Very interested to know what CVs have planned ahead for ManVeer's track.

Imagine what would be Manya's thoughts/ reactions if and when she comes to know that Unnati is Uday's sisterShockedLOL 

waiting for that when she will cum to know uday & unnati sis & bro... i so want to c manyata's reaction on thisLOL
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -debolina-

I really don't think she knows as of yet.. they have always met alone.. no one has been around for a formal introduction.. it's probably better this way.. Manyata needs someone to share her feelings with and Unnati is the perfect person...

yah i very much agree, she can confide things to unnati. somewhere they relate being princesses. she shares a nice comfort level with her.

Awww, i wish she sees some tender moments between uday and unnati in future Embarrassed tats one side of UV no one has seen but unnati, Manyata shud see it too Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]Hey debolina

I agree she has only seen one side of UV... she  needs to spend more time with Unnati and see the loving.. tender.. side of him one she can relate with..

btw I also  loved the mother daughter moment today.. it was so sweet the way she made her laugh.. and asked for forgiveness on behalf of J..!!

Edited by Binny1247 - 22 December 2011 at 9:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights...yajnaseni..Healer.Badtameez_Dil

Go to top