Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi (Page 131)

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Akash was totally rejected by the audience that's why I m not worried about him but his scenes do annoy me a lot...they make the show boring...CVs are zabardasti keeping him in the story...they need to give more scenes to UdayAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
All in all there was less then 2 minutes worth of Uday footage today

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-sajni786-Moni-

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

Akash was totally rejected by the audience that's why I m not worried about him but his scenes do annoy me a lot...they make the show boring...CVs are zabardasti keeping him in the story...they need to give more scenes to UdayAngry
wahi toh...yeh nikamme CVS are such dheeths I tell u...m sure they are fully aware of wat the audience wants...the TRPs speak it all...the world of net tells them all...and yet still they are wanting to shove akash down our throats...and thats why I was talking about how still they will wanna keep him in the show!!!...I tell u...from the vast watching TV experiences that I have had...its very rare that CVs do want the audience wants even tho its in their face...they always like to use audience's POV to their advantage n create drama by keeping the audience sitting on the fence all the time...not giving direct answers but giving hopes with no ends!!
These cvs will never sudhrofyAngry
-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

wahi toh...yeh nikamme CVS are such dheeths I tell u...m sure they are fully aware of wat the audience wants...the TRPs speak it all...the world of net tells them all...and yet still they are wanting to shove akash down our throats...and thats why I was talking about how still they will wanna keep him in the show!!!...I tell u...from the vast watching TV experiences that I have had...its very rare that CVs do want the audience wants even tho its in their face...they always like to use audience's POV to their advantage n create drama by keeping the audience sitting on the fence all the time...not giving direct answers but giving hopes with no ends!!

I agree they like to create drama but eventually we will get ManVeerLOL Akash will be there to create a riff between ManVeer from time to timeOuch...I love the "falling in love"  phase in a show... I hope they show it properly with ManVeer with Akash and Moniya it didn't even last for 2 episLOL...AM has no future there is nothing left to show...The CVs seriously need to stop showing the chawl people and focus more on the royals and on Moniya's transformation to a princessEmbarrassed

sajni786

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
hola what's up guys...

sajni786

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Illyria

All in all there was less then 2 minutes worth of Uday footage today

But he manages to sizzle even in those two mins...this guy has so much screen presence even in a scene with stalwarts like Aruna Irani he shinesApprove...The CVs have a well written Character, a superb Actor playing that character and still they ignore himOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-lakshyasssBadtameez_Dil

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Yo my peeps! What up? Tongue
sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sajni786

I agree they like to create drama but eventually we will get ManVeerLOL Akash will be there to create a riff between ManVeer from time to timeOuch...I love the "falling in love"  phase in a show... I hope they show it properly with ManVeer with Akash and Moniya it didn't even last for 2 episLOL...AM has no future there is nothing left to show...The CVs seriously need to stop showing the chawl people and focus more on the royals and on Moniya's transformation to a princessEmbarrassed

@ red
haye...choco ruffles and tiramisu in mouths for saying this...God Bless those words Day Dreaming

@green
eee...aa gale pad jaa iss baat peHug...I too just love this particular phase of any love story...coz after confession...it becums kinda boring LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachurya-Moni-

Go to top