Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

   
Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi (Page 130)

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008
Posts: 36394

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

nams...I can only think of a MU in this scenario...coz if moniya doesnt go...akash will think M moved on...here if amma dies...n M comes to know of it thru chikki...she will think that Akash really doesnt want her in his life thus didnt bother telling her about amma!!
oh I am so down for anything that will pull this two apart for good and if MU is what is gonna do it then so be it.



enough of A---------------------M and all those good songs turn crappy after they played it on them whenever their boring scenes is on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryasajni786

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Joined: 18 October 2008
Posts: 22020

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

Originally posted by -debolina-

Originally posted by -Moni-

Hello everyone:)) Sorry for barging into your discussion with a hello

I actually want Moniya to go back to the chawl once for the last time to get her closure..and I want Uday to take her thereEmbarrassedLOL 


i know if uday goes with her, atleast saint akash will back off seeing them together.

But I want Uday to get jealousTongueLOL He is way too overconfident about making Manyata fall for himLOL


i too want him to be jealous yaar, but i am to weak a heart to jhelo akash moniya romaance ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaBadtameez_Dil

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008
Posts: 36394

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

Gauri...hello...n u know ILUHug...haan nahi toh LOL
of course u do afterall I make it really hard for people not to love meLOL



and u knowtoo
Hug
sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Joined: 16 December 2008
Posts: 20889

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
The only way for Moniya to fully move on with her new life is if she realizes that nothing back in her old life belongs to her...amma dying is 1 more grip thats lost...and her realization (even tho it will be MU) that even akash is no longer bothered about her...will make her come to terms with her new life!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Badtameez_Dil

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Joined: 21 December 2007
Posts: 30855

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

 
Moni...m strictly talking from CVS perspective if they still plan to keep Akash as the main lead...
 


I don't think he is or was ever the leadTongueLOL I guess he got publicity during the launch of the show as he was a better know actor back than...even Moniya's baba got more publicity that AK back then Tongue...Akash will soon disappear and will probably return only to bring back the drama element into ManVeer's story, whenever required

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Joined: 21 December 2007
Posts: 30855

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -debolina-



i too want him to be jealous yaar, but i am to weak a heart to jhelo akash moniya romaance ROFL

I can Jhelo Akash Moniya if that paves the way for more ManVeer scenesLOL ManVeer ke liye kuch bhi karengaEmbarrassed
sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Joined: 16 December 2008
Posts: 20889

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

Originally posted by sajni786

 
Moni...m strictly talking from CVS perspective if they still plan to keep Akash as the main lead...
 


I don't think he is or was ever the leadTongueLOL I guess he got publicity during the launch of the show as he was a better know actor back than...even Moniya's baba got more publicity that AK back then Tongue...Akash will soon disappear and will probably return only to bring back the drama element into ManVeer's story, whenever required
well if he is not the lead...then toh...koi prob hi nahi...
m just going by as per articles and how the story has been laid out so far!!!...
waise dont worry...m on team manveer as well...m just thinking how CVs can play their cards with the character of akash to keep him in the storyEmbarrassed
Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Joined: 07 April 2008
Posts: 54603

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

The only way for Moniya to fully move on with her new life is if she realizes that nothing back in her old life belongs to her...amma dying is 1 more grip thats lost...and her realization (even tho it will be MU) that even akash is no longer bothered about her...will make her come to terms with her new life!!!


i agree ...that where she needs to be once go in chawl for last time...it will be best if UV  will take her in this way...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Uday & Dadi's Jungli Billi or Aakash's ladylove?

2 3 4 5 6

Author: TheBlackJaguar   Replies: 46   Views: 4646

TheBlackJaguar 46 4646 08 December 2011 at 11:45pm by TheBlackJaguar

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index