Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi (Page 129)

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -debolina-

Originally posted by -Moni-

Hello everyone:)) Sorry for barging into your discussion with a hello

I actually want Moniya to go back to the chawl once for the last time to get her closure..and I want Uday to take her thereEmbarrassedLOL 

i know if uday goes with her, atleast saint akash will back off seeing them together.

i too think ...i think akash will go to meet manyata & maybe he will get to meet uday instead tell him about whole..so maybe it will be uday who will take manyata with her to meet that old lady...& after that meet maybe manyata will be sob down.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
nams...I can only think of a MU in this scenario...coz if moniya doesnt go...akash will think M moved on...here if amma dies...n M comes to know of it thru chikki...she will think that Akash really doesnt want her in his life thus didnt bother telling her about amma!!
Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Uday  taunting J about her love for "kam kapde" by  getting inspired by Mahatma Gandhi  was hilarious...and even Manayata giggled on thatLOL

i loved that taunt J ki watt laga di uday neLOL uday was so fun to watch with his witty dialagues

prachurya

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -debolina-

Hello everyone:)) Sorry for barging into your discussion with a hello

I actually want Moniya to go back to the chawl once for the last time to get her closure..and I want Uday to take her thereEmbarrassedLOL 

i know if uday goes with her, atleast saint akash will back off seeing them together.

But I want Uday to get jealousTongueLOL He is way too overconfident about making Manyata fall for himLOL

Badtameez_Dil

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
@shilpa: Yeah that makes sense..otherwise there was no use to introduce this track...

Btw, Chikki's hairstyle is so funny!LOL

sajni786

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

nams...I can only think of a MU in this scenario...coz if moniya doesnt go...akash will think M moved on...here if amma dies...n M comes to know of it thru chikki...she will think that Akash really doesnt want her in his life thus didnt bother telling her about amma!!

A misunderstanding between them means there is a scope for Akash to return in future which I don't wantOuch...I want him to go AWAAYYY from her life LOL

sajni786

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

MuGau...u are so intelligent...

I guess u r right...M's punishment will cause MU between A and M coz M wont be allowed to go and A will think M is changing n moving forward...This will drift him further away from M...*YAY*

hello alll Hug
in red non is by that name here ShilpuAngryLOL

in pink that I am sweetie

yeah I am seriously hoping for this punishment from DS to Moniya to work in our favour cos I don't want Moniya with A anytime soon and I seriously don't want those CVs to ruin another song on this two.

hello shilpuHug

LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryaHealer.sajni786xxMATSxxBadtameez_Dil

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

A misunderstanding between them means there is a scope for Akash to return in future which I don't wantOuch...I want him to go AWAAYYY from her life LOL

Moni...m strictly talking from CVS perspective if they still plan to keep Akash as the main lead...

MuGau...hello...n u know ILUHug...haan nahi toh LOL

Edited by sajni786 - 29 December 2011 at 9:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moni-.Angel

Go to top